Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,929 members, 7,841,558 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

President Gej To Run Terdoh: Sometimes In Life, You Take The Back Seat And Let - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Gej To Run Terdoh: Sometimes In Life, You Take The Back Seat And Let (481 Views)

Senator Abdulrahman Abubakar Loses Seat To PDP / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 / GEJ To Strip Questionable Characters Of National Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Gej To Run Terdoh: Sometimes In Life, You Take The Back Seat And Let by frizzynando: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
PRESIDENT GEJ TO RUN

Terdoh: Sometimes in life, you take the back seat and let the action unfold before you.

Sirkastiq: What are you talking about?

Terdoh: The wisdom of the wise is wiser than the fullness of the fool’s cup.

Sirkastiq: You’re going mad aren’t you?

Terdoh: As recorded in the scrolls of the ancients so shall it be now.

Sirkastiq: Yup. Madness. Tula, you have an illness here.

Terdoh: Hahahaha, I’m really too deep.

Sirkastiq: Ok. Johnny.

Terdoh: Talking about Johns…

Sirkastiq: #NoToilet.

Terdoh: President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday swiftly moved to form and sorta decided to run for president.

Sirkastiq: Sorta?

Terdoh: Well, I mean he has shoes now, so why not?

Sirkastiq: The president took a step (LOL) to formalize his re-election process with the constitution of a declaration committee.

Terdoh: The declaration, according to Vanguard has been tentatively scheduled between the 7th and 15th November, 2014.

Sirkastiq: Well, it’s about time, I mean we saw that coming.

Terdoh: So tell me, you gonna vote for him or nah?

Sirkastiq: I think it’s too early for me to terminate my life.

Terdoh: Hahahaha, it’s just a question.

Sirkastiq: Yes, the answer could send me on the journey to the netherworlds.

Terdoh: A highly placed presidency source (you know how these things are…) disclosed that the president would also pick the nomination form before the expiration of the one week deadline given by the PDP to all aspirants to various offices.

Sirkastiq: I don’t think he needs any bank or individual to pay for his form.

Terdoh: As a boss.

Sirkastiq: That now has shoes.

Terdoh: The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on the matter said the declaration committee is to choose a convenient date for the president to make a formal declaration.

Sirkastiq: Among those at the meeting were the national chairman of the PDP, Adamu Muazu, the chairman of the Board of Trustees of the party, Chief Tony Anenih, the president of the Senate, Senator David Mark and other close aides of the president.

Terdoh: “President Jonathan met with key party members where he thanked them for giving him the opportunity of first refusal.

Sirkastiq: “He thanked them for adopting him as the candidate of the party and formally informed them that he has accepted to run and would be purchasing the nomination form before the expiration of the one week deadline”

Terdoh: I hope he picks another potential first lady abeg.

Sirkastiq: Exactly, not sure I have the patience for another tenure for the present first lady.

Terdoh: Well, he has to win first sha.

Sirkastiq: Yeah, goodluck with that.
Re: President Gej To Run Terdoh: Sometimes In Life, You Take The Back Seat And Let by frizzynando: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Crefit goes to thenakedconvos 4 dis 1, enjoy n please keep d comments civil ppl..
Re: President Gej To Run Terdoh: Sometimes In Life, You Take The Back Seat And Let by frizzynando: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Credit*

(1) (Reply)

"Yahoo Yahoo": First-class Graduate Bags 12 Months Imprisonment / Soldier Kills Recent Graduate In Maiduguri, Steals Victim’s Carre / This Is How You Campaign For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.