Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? (68912 Views)

Kogi State Government Banned Female Teachers From Wearing Trousers To School / 50% Of Kaduna Teachers Are Unqualified – Yakowa / English Teachers Are Desperately Needed In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by pressplay55: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2014
i hate female teachers with passion, oh gosh!
I will never wish for a female teacher na!
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by Kirinwa: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2014
This is not a time to show mastery of the English language but to be straight to the point.

I give it to female teachers. My male teacher once told us in class during primary school that our future was bleak. Imagine the nonsense, is it the sort of thing a teacher should tell a child? That was during the military era but it was uncalled for and unjustifiable just like a doctor telling a patient you will soon die. Chai!

#Team female teachers

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by pweetixandy: 11:48am On Nov 03, 2014
IYANGBALI:
your sickness has come back again abi?its a pity I'm not around to get you your drugs now,just stay away from the internet till I return tongue
I'll be waiting but in d mean time.."Be care enough" to tell me why u make that silly mistake
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by dablazor: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2014
jjwaterfalls:
I wnt be surprised if d males said female teachers and d females said male teachers. Its a transgender issue.
As for me, I prefer malE whether as teachers, classmate, grp members, colleague, or evn best frnd sef. Talking 4rm xperience undecided
lol let's be besties cool
jjwaterfalls:
I wnt be surprised if d males said female teachers and d females said male teachers. Its a transgender issue.
As for me, I prefer malE whether as teachers, classmate, grp members, colleague, or evn best frnd sef. Talking 4rm xperience undecided
lol let's be besties
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by Sunbellar: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
stabilizer:

Na evening school you go ?? Does female teachers write SSCE in your country ? What part of the world are you from? .. Thanks for ur contribution on this thread but dont judge our teachers according to your Country's educational system
Sorry, seems you come from Chad. You should read and comprehend before you speak through all parts of your mouth.
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by AminBestman(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
As for me is females teacher , I prepared females teacher in all ramification.
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by leshluap(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pls don't let us get it wrong. in my opinion at the lower level, its better to learn under female teachers, but coming to the higher institution, a male lecturer is always better.
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by jamesjake369: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
I was creating a topic before I could finish typing those pigs called nairaland mod/admin removed it

the topic is "make your self invisible to the pigs called nairaland admin/mod"

I have about 28 nairaland accounts but they always get a ban each time I post as soon as I get a ban I quickly open another one under 1minute but before I could make a post I will see a message saying "sorry you can't do that right now try again in few minutes" wtf I never knew they know its same person through the IP or whatever but I'm an international internet fraudster and there is no dating site that I haven't registered with they can't ban because I know how to deal with them I thought naira land is different I don't know they can also detect IP whatever like the dating site where I use to play my scam and fraudulent activity I'm not surprised that those naira land mod haven't ban this account yet cause they I logged in from USA but sooner or later they will ban and hide this post but they are too late cause I know how to deal with them henceforth they can never ban me again so if you're with me on this download H. O. L. A and open any of your apps or any of your browser through it and you will never be detected on any restrictions don't download the latest version cause it doesn't do the job thank me later I'm off to get my self another nairaland account and I'm registering as a females cause its fun the more they ban the more I open na me and them go tire
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by iheneme(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
It all depends on the individual teacher; nothing to do with gender.
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by Odumani: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
montestic:
Teachers are those that influence a student's life the most after their own parents. It is very difficult to measure teaching and impossible to judge the quality of teaching based on gender. A male or a female teacher can be equally good. The gender has nothing to do with teaching. Asking who is better between a male and female teacher is like asking who is a better parent amongst mother and father?
A teacher can be judged based on the following factors:
Good one!!

-Knowledge and Understanding of the subject.
-Ability to explain stuff to novices in the simplest of languages.
-Ability to resolve any doubts/queries of students.
-Being able to guide and mentor the students in suitable ways.
-Understanding of the psychology of children.

There are many other factors as well, but none of them is gender. A male teacher as well as a female teacher is able to fulfill all of the above requirements to be a very good teacher. So, both are equal and can guide several students to a bright future.
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by OluwaseunTemmy1(f): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Female teacher is da best
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
The quality of a teacher is not defined and determined by gender.
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by ezelous: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
IYANGBALI:
but you too dey flog us and na so you dey carry our small small girls go home go teach dem praticals grin
Well, that's a costly joke.
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by IYANGBALI: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
pweetixandy:
I'll be waiting but in d mean time.."Be care enough" to tell me why u make that silly mistake
I'm allergic to stoopid questions tongue
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by IYANGBALI: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
OluwaseunTemmy1:
Female teacher is da best
pls come and teach me biology especially sexual production grin
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by Nelson2014(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
PROCTOR:
Firstly...teaching is a profession that everyone thinks he or she can do better than the expert.but teaching requires a special talented peron and someone who has a sense of vocation for it to be done well so id say both
for beginners,i 'd prefer female teachers due to their rather soft and mild approach.And also you need to make them have interest from the scratch
after the primary level a mixure of them wd be beta but id prefer male taking those rada difficult courses like physics maths and d likes
cos secondary education has gone beyond learning to amuse yourself,it has become a period to learn in oda to live
am wit u bro
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by lalasticlala(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
kuuljay:
I had a female teacher in college that has a figure eight any time she dey write for board na so her bumbum go dey shake,me and my hommies dey always be the first to go remind her when it's her period to teach.we dey always fail sha
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by lalasticlala(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
I think Female teachers are better

[size=20pt]Please Vote Jennimma For Miss Nairaland 2014[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1831614_jennimma_jpeg65611f972d5918e016b5dbc840a8f4f9

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by holliczss(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
smiley its the female teachers, coz most of them are considrate and gentle especially to students slow in learning. But as for all male teachers, none are like that.
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by davis51(m): 6:30am On Nov 04, 2014
female teachers are
better teachers especially one
cute gir :Pfemale teachers are
better teachers especially one
cute gir
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by fatboyslym007: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2014
Debates like this only reinforces sexist n stereotype views... A good teacher is not determined by age sex or race... Factors dt determine a good teacher are
KNOWLEDGE OF SUBJECT
PRACTICAL EXPOSURE TO THEORIES OF SUBJECT
COMMUNICATION SKILL
PSYCHOLOGY (UNDERSTANDING STUDENT )
PATIENCE KNOWING NOT ALL STUDENTS R BORN GENIUSES
SOCIAL UNDERSTANDING
LEADERSHIP SKILL
most of all these skill missing or exist in raw untapped form... Teaching is a professional job n professionals r trained n certified.... Not all first class students r born to be lecturers or teachers..
We should have a certification exams for Teachers
Teacher sud b certified b4 they can teach....
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by frank2kky(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2014
I prefer female to male teachers.....male teachers are too wicked.....I know what I always go through....Mtchew
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by Patoskid(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2014
pweetixandy:
Female teachers are horrible when its that time of the month..but male teachers are baaaaad everyday. Male teachers are never content with the teaching job and so put very little effort into it. Soooo..female teachers all d way!
iffa hear...abi na doze female teachers go de brng guguru nd all sort cum sel 4 carteen...Malez re coded
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by Collegestudent: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
It's definitely a toss-up between the two. In my opinion it depends on the students the most. Yes, female teachers are more caring and nurturing. However males can also be that. I am a male going to school for Elementary Education and I personally think that teachers are too dominated by females. Male teachers are actually in high demand because of the high divorce rate. Female teachers, if really talented, can be a father figure. But males are much better at it. Whenever a family gets divorced the kids will most likely go to the mother. So male teachers are actually just as valuable if not more more valuable than female teachers. Schools just don't have a large male teaching staff because of the image it projects. Male teachers are frowned upon in an elementary setting because parents automatically think pedophile. Teaching education has also become a very feminized job setting that drive men away. I just think that male and female teachers have better aspects for teaching than others. So me being a male think that male teachers can be equally good if not better than female teachers.

Also you need to be special to be a male teacher. You need to be able to put up with kids. I did.
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2015
maureensylvia:

where are u na, come to our thread
good morning
Re: Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? by Bankyfolarin(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Bankyfolarin:
Male teachers are better though some may not be thorough. The female teachers could have been better if only the sadists among them can stop being sadists and see their students as their children. Women by nature are emotional beings and should have been better teachers than the males who by nature are technical beings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.