Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB (2701 Views)

Photo: Woman Who Called Buhari "A Walking Copse" Is Dead! / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
This man aptly described by President Jonathan's spokesperson, Doyin Okupe as a serial failure must have failed a lot.

Buhari was that serial failure that rose to d rank of General in Nigeria Military Force in those days of honor, yet a serial failure.
He became a Governor in the northern Nigeria of those days as a serial failure.....

He was Nigeria former Military head of state as a serial failure!

He was on top of that goldmine called NNPC, he was PTF chairman, yet a serial failure.

This serial failure actually failed based on new definition of our society:
He failed to accrue lands to himself, at d detriment of Nigerians;
He failed to have oil rig even as PTF chairman or Military head of state.
He failed to compete with other Nigeria heads of state with mansions and fat accounts....
He even failed to transfer our common wealth to his children, allowing them to live like 'ordinary Nigerians '

This Buhari of a serial failure always places moral tension on the old thieves and the young weaklings...
His appearance always calls to reasoning why a man, having held all juicy position in his youthfulness would not be carried away with materialism.

GMB, d serial failure entrance to d contest suddenly made the ruling party open up the cyber war again.
All past archives of d serial failure to be crosschecked again and again.
The only problem with this serial failure is that, there was, or is anything new to propagate against him this time around.
Ah, even a 3 month local government chairman already has more than enough issues to jail him for life, but this serial failure set a standard too high for his generation to break.

But, it's time to remove those religious mask. It's time to get real with the future.

Don't tell me why I should not vote for d serial failure called GMB, Simply tell me why I should vote incompetence and corruption again. Mind you, Stealing is not corruption.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by pentagonal: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
jargons from an accursed that licks the salty balls of the universal approved S.I unit for failure and all negativity.

3 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
pentagonal:
jargons from an accursed that licks the salty balls of the universal approved S.I unit for failure and all negativity.

Apart from abuse and insult, can't u people just talk without it. Or is this a function of disfunctional family traits? Sure u go to church or mosque, and you are representing your 'Lord' very well.

Just say something of superior argument to debunk my write up, stop living a bitter lifestyle, you can enjoy sensible conversation, it depends on how you choose to use your brain!

9 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
God bless you OP..

I'd rather cast my lot with the 'serial failure' than a corrupt entity in GEJ

2 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Failure is not a failure until one stops trying. I see GMB as a future winner because he never give up. That is the kind of man we want as a leader, a man that will keep on trying in giving the best for his people if emerged as the President, a man that will give no excuse if he faces a challenge/problem, a man that has the will to carry on in the face of challenges. Abraham Lincoln contested 6 times and failed, but became the president of USA in his 7th trial. Siting myself as an example, I did WAEC more than 5times before I was given admission into the university, which doesnt make me a failure. I would have been a failure had I stopped trying, but now am a graduate with a huge salary payment. Bottom of my story is that, GMB ain't a failure, he's a success with a true Nigeria spirit. I hail your non-giving up spirit sir. More grease to your elbow. If nigerians as a whole would imbibe this spirit/feature of GMB, the country will be the best in africa. God bless my country, Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
I just need superior argument on why I should vote what I have been seeing for the past 5 years. There is no need to abuse or tell me dream land story of Buhari and book haram..
.Just tell me why I should agree the same style I have seen for 5 years now.

2 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by pentagonal: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
dmighty:

Apart from abuse and insult, can't u people just talk without it. Or is this a function of disfunctional family traits? Sure u go to church or mosque, and you are representing your 'Lord' very well.

Just say something of superior argument to debunk my write up, stop living a bitter lifestyle, you can enjoy sensible conversation, it depends on how you choose to use your brain!

if not that your IQ have been traded for a ball of spoilt Akara. who in his right sense support a government that is the global face of corruption and the world standard for clueless. if not that your hypothalamus have switched functions with your cerebellum. peeps of the caliber of buhari can only be likened to Thomas Sankara. if you don't know what transpired during his administration ask the elders in your household.
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
pentagonal:

if not that your IQ have been traded for a ball of spoilt Akara. who in his right sense support a government that is the global face of corruption and the world standard for clueless. if not that your hypothalamus have switched functions with your cerebellum. peeps of the caliber of buhari can only be likened to Thomas Sankara. if you don't know what transpired during his administration ask the elders in your household.

Unfortunately, I was not brought up to use foul words, I only respond to those who use s brain for what it's meant for, and their mouth only speak wisdom...God will heal u o!

5 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by pentagonal: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
dmighty:

Unfortunately, I was not brought up to use foul words, I only respond to those who use s brain for what it's meant for, and their mouth only speak wisdom...God will heal u o!

you are a clinically certified m0ron. quote me again and let bubonic plague plus anthrax wipe away your cursed lineage.
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by pentagonal: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
dmighty I'm really sorry I just read your post now. I taught you are scolding GMB and praising the failure gej ni. as in I don turn my aggression for saTAN's on my own comrade. sorry baba.

sai buhari new Nigeria fun gbogbo wa insha Allah.

5 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by opiaoku: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
pentagonal:
dmighty I'm really sorry I just read your post now. I taught you are scolding GMB and praising the failure gej ni. as in I don turn my aggression for saTAN's on my own comrade. sorry baba.

otu nne i
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by donphilopus: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
dmighty:

Bros, he never read the write up. He just read the headline and posted. He thought you were a PDP sympathizer, not knowing the article was for the promotion of Buhari. I guess he was vexed. He's a fellow progressive!

3 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by coolscott(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
[size=18pt]Interesting post to read. Non-Igbos calling for Biafra https://www.nairaland.com/1978353/non-igbos-calling-biafra[/size]
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2014
grin
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by kolaaderin: 12:33am On Nov 03, 2014
pentagonal:

>:
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by focus7: 5:09am On Nov 03, 2014
Boy, why don't u ask daddy? Am sure he will tell u a little history that the man did not fail but was short changed and am sure he will also tell u he wish he can go any far near GMB.
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:39am On Nov 03, 2014
Don't get carried away by old tricks! I know GEJ n GMB inside out! GEJ is no match for buhari! 1000 buharis does not equal to one GEJ.
If the Core North wanna be honest with itself let them start with practical effort to call their sons- boko haram to order as elders in niger delta did for yaradua! Or let them ask to form their own country by referendum.
Islam does not recognise the existence of others right in politics when they share same country with equal population figures!
Buhari will continue to be a serial loser till he disappears from the scene of politics!! Na so!

2 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2014
pentagonal:

I am not for Jonathan, not because I hate, but because I can't imagine repeating d last 5 years again. Even at that, u don't have to abuse them, u only need to present a superior argument why we believe in Buhari and a new nation. God bless u!

2 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2014
Doing same thing, the same way, and expecting different result is d definition of Insanity. Jonathan can only repeat what we have seen in d last 5 years under him. PDP can only reproduce what they have done for d past 15 years..... u need a change? Then change d input!
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 2:42am On Dec 11, 2014
The easiest way to solve a problem is to also have an idea of How d answer is expected to look like. The problem of Nigeria is corruption and incompetence, not great speeches! The open answer is d incorruptible, even Obasanjo has nothing to say to tarnish d image of Buhari in his new book. Buhari is d simplest, easy to see ANSWER as at today...... but will they sell our opportunity so cheaply again? watching, Buhari We know, others not sure!!
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 11, 2014
pentagonal:

This guy how far? You really want change o, see as you rush the OP cheesy cheesy
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 2:49am On Dec 11, 2014
APC, make no mistake this midnight. Any attempt to shortchange Buhari will also backfire on your Governorship aspirants across d nation. To cast a vote for another corrupt individual under another party because am tired of PDP is not wise. Give Buhari, or you lose even ur governorship seats in d Southwest and all over!
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 11, 2014
OP I agree with you. General Muhammadu Buhari has never been a failure. He was offered a position in Yaradua and Jonathan's fraudulent Government of National Unity in 2007 and 2011 but he rejected them in clear terms, even when the ANPP had betrayed him in 2007. he is a Hero, a Legend and a patriot.

He is my President in waiting, your President and Our Presidentt in waiting.

2 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 2:54am On Dec 11, 2014
My neighbours only had change of mind to vote, after discussion and why We can't afford same Jonathan for d next 4 years. Now they have gotten their PVC because of Buhari. APC's choice tonight will either end d party overnight or, give hope to Nigerians by giving us Buhari!
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 11, 2014
With all the imposing resume, why is it that your General is supposedly broke?

Why with all his wealth of experience in governance, Buhari is being sold to us as a man of meager properties, savings and investments?

Why after all the years of being at the pinnacle of governance, Buhari is not able to empower society through any tangible buisness venture?

Is it only our commonwealth that he is capable of managing but not his private wealth?
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:

He is my President in waiting, your President amd Our Presidentt in waiting.

crap
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Kenistry(m): 3:12am On Dec 11, 2014
barcanista:
OP I agree with you. General Muhammadu Buhari has never been a failure. He was offered a position in Yaradua and Jonathan's fraudulent Government of National Unity in 2007 and 2011 but he rejected them in clear terms, even when the ANPP had betrayed him in 2007. he is a Hero, a Legend and a patriot.

He is my President in waiting, your President amd Our Presidentt in waiting.
dream on.............he will fail & cry as usual. Buhari ma foot!

1 Like

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 3:18am On Dec 11, 2014
My Dear Delegates:
As you gather for our convention, please
remember that history, change and the
hopes of Nigeria are there with you. They
are there to ask you to perform
according to your best judgment and
patriotic conscience. I also ask you to do
the same.
We seek a new Nigeria. It starts with us.
It starts today. I have placed myself
before you seeking your help to nominate
me as your standard bearer for our
progressive party, APC.
Personal ambition does not drive me in
this regard. I seek to be the next
president of our beloved nation because I
believe I have something to offer Nigeria
at this time of multiple crises. Insecurity,
corruption, and economic collapse have
brought the nation low. Time is past due
that we work together to lift Nigeria up. I
am ready to lead Nigeria to its rightful
future.
I have always served Nigeria to the best
of my ability. I have always tried to give
more to the nation than it has given me.
This is the principle of service that has
guided my public life. Thus, I am not a
rich person. I can’t give you a pocketful
of dollars or naira to purchase your
support. Even if I could, I would not do
so. The fate of this nation is not up for
sale.
What I will give you, and this nation is all
of my strength, commitment, sweat and
toil in the service of the people. What I
can give you is my all.
I do not intend to rule Nigeria. I want to
democratically govern it with your help.
I seek a Nigeria where Christians and
Muslims may practise their faiths in
peace and security; a Nigeria that is just
and where corruption no longer
trespasses into our institutions and
national behavior and a Nigeria where
our diversity could be used for our
national prosperity.
Nigeria is our home. Let us now turn it
into the great nation we know it can and
should be.
I thank you all.
Muhammadu Buhari (RTD) GCFR
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by agabusta: 6:04am On Dec 11, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Failure is not a failure until one stops trying. I see GMB as a future winner because he never give up. That is the kind of man we want as a leader, a man that will keep on trying in giving the best for his people if emerged as the President, a man that will give no excuse if he faces a challenge/problem, a man that has the will to carry on in the face of challenges. Abraham Lincoln contested 6 times and failed, but became the president of USA in his 7th trial. Siting myself as an example, I did WAEC more than 5times before I was given admission into the university, which doesnt make me a failure. I would have been a failure had I stopped trying, but now am a graduate with a huge salary payment. Bottom of my story is that, GMB ain't a failure, he's a success with a true Nigeria spirit. I hail your non-giving up spirit sir. More grease to your elbow. If nigerians as a whole would imbibe this spirit/feature of GMB, the country will be the best in africa. God bless my country, Nigeria.
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2014
True.
Also how can he be considered a failure when the elections he lost was rigged?
It was not Buhari that failed but the Electoral process and Nigeria failed.
KHAYGOLD:

1 Like

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Caseless: 8:26am On Dec 11, 2014
pentagonal:

frm ur post on this thread, i knew u and dmighty are on the same page.
Progressives dont fight.
Nice one frm u and dmighty.
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Adminisher: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2014
OP you call Buhari a serial failure. What is success?. To be President because someone died?. To be 're elected president because elections were bought?. That is your definition of success?.

A president is called names unprintable everyday and you call him a success?. A governor was stripped into his underpants in the Bush with his picture taken before taking office and you call him a success?. Your future is being taken from you and you are calling g the thieves successful people......God help you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Previous Presidential Election Result Data From 1999: Will Buhari Win this time? / @ / Biography Of Sir Onowu Emeka Anyasodike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.