Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB (2652 Views)

Photo: Woman Who Called Buhari "A Walking Copse" Is Dead! / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Adminisher:
OP you call Buhari a serial failure. What is success?. To be President because someone died?. To be 're elected president because elections were bought?. That is your definition of success?.

A president is called names unprintable everyday and you call him a success?. A governor was stripped into his underpants in the Bush with his picture taken before taking office and you call him a success?. Your future is being taken from you and you are calling g the thieves successful people......God help you.
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Adminisher:
OP you call Buhari a serial failure. What is success?. To be President because someone died?. To be 're elected president because elections were bought?. That is your definition of success?.

A president is called names unprintable everyday and you call him a success?. A governor was stripped into his underpants in the Bush with his picture taken before taking office and you call him a success?. Your future is being taken from you and you are calling g the thieves successful people......God help you.

Please read the post before u comment now. How can u just read d topic and jump to conclusion of what it's all about? no distraction Please, for every bribe Atiku gave for 1 vote, conscience on delegates are giving 5 votes in return for Buhari.... u see what integrity can do! It's either Buhari or APC is dead today..... Jonathan has less than 165 days to move out of Aso rock.... Buhari all the way

1 Like

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2014
INEC should come and learn How election can be done in a very simple way from APC.
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Longstride: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2014
Zellie loves football.
Zellie loves politics.
You make me feel like a sissy sad
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by saint047(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2014
Power is a hungry beast. It must be kept fed.

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
. Siting myself as an example, I did WAEC more than 5times before I was given admission into the university, .

WOW.
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Zellie: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Longstride:

Zellie loves football.
Zellie loves politics.
You make me feel like a sissy sad
grin
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2014
& that 'serial failure' according to Doyin Okupe, I mean that man that 'failed' to bribe his way through has emerged again as d flag bearer of APC.
SUDDENLY, the cyber war We are expecting from PDP has commenced earlier than expected. Why are they always afraid of ds 'serial failure' sef?
The only problem is, they should dig more than they did in 2011 because Nigerians are wiser now. Stop waisting time to call him a religious bigot, a dictator, a......check Obasanjo's new book , maybe there is something to use against GMB because GEJ has less thank 160 days in Aso rock....
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Despite all distraction, he knows what he is out for....no side talk....GMB just Dey go forward!
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 3:51am On Apr 06, 2015
And the serial failure finally FAILED TO LOSE TO FATE....MOHAMED BUHARI, WELCOME TO YOUR FINEST MOMENT. This is what it means to FAIL to compromise!

2 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 7:19am On May 26, 2015
And the 'serial failure' according to Doyin Okupe shall be sworn in in 3 days time.......

2 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 5:07am On May 29, 2015
Today, 29th of May 2015, that man they all summarized in d voice of Doyin Okupe as a serial failure, in d mouth of Patience Jonathan as brain dead, in d mouth of FFK as Certificateless and wicked, and GEJ also said GMB can't even remember his phone number is becoming d attraction of d Continent of Africa, President Mohammad Buhari.... Integrity May fail on the way but, it will soon outrun lies of several years...#TruthIsConstant

1 Like

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by PassingShot(m): 5:11am On May 29, 2015
dmighty:
Today, 29th of May 2015, that man they all summarized in d voice of Doyin Okupe as a serial failure, in d mouth of Patience Jonathan as brain dead, in d mouth of FFK as Certificateless and wicked, and GEJ also said GMB can't even remember his phone number is becoming d attraction of d Continent of Africa, President Mohammad Buhari.... Integrity May fail on the way but, it will soon outrun lies of several years...#TruthIsConstant
Buhari's life is worth emulating by good people and those who desire to be good. If to become a Buhari is what makes one a serial failure, I pray I am one.

2 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by PassingShot(m): 5:13am On May 29, 2015
Lalasticlala, please celebrate this OP by moving this thread to the FP. There is one or two lessons here for people.

1 Like

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by omenka(m): 5:14am On May 29, 2015
PassingShot:
Lalasticlala, please celebrate this OP by moving this thread to the FP. There is one or two lessons here for people.
grin
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 5:28am On May 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Please help move this to front page for today ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 5:29am On May 29, 2015
Kindly help tell d moderators to move this to front-page plasmas....At least give us this day....Na beg I beg o.

1 Like

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 5:33am On May 29, 2015
I wrote this Since November, now that election is over and no more campaign, It will be unfair if it's not moved to front-page today o. So Happy I witnessed D's day in my lifetime...

1 Like

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dustmalik: 5:43am On May 29, 2015
Nice one, OP. This thread really deserves recognition. Cc: lalasticlala, do the needful.

1 Like

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by Beremx(f): 6:10am On May 29, 2015
b.arcanista:
OP I agree with you. General Muhammadu Buhari has never been a failure. He was offered a position in Yaradua and Jonathan's fraudulent Government of National Unity in 2007 and 2011 but he rejected them in clear terms, even when the ANPP had betrayed him in 2007. he is a Hero, a Legend and a patriot.

He is my President in waiting, your President and Our Presidentt in waiting.
lemme quote him before he modifies. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by ypzilanti: 7:05am On May 29, 2015
Never understood the " serial failure" tag Nigerians like to use. A man hustling, failing and still hustling is never a failure. A man who gives up on his dreams without any good reason except that they are tired is a failure.

Anyways, I no blame Una. Ppl who have never hustled for anything with passion.

1 Like

Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by dmighty: 8:33am On May 29, 2015
front-page page ooooo
Re: The Serial Failure Called BUHARI GMB by akins56(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2015
Lalasticlala , seun oya make una carry am go frontpage! Frontpage frontpage frontpage frontpage frontpage frontpage frontpage frontpage!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Mark Delaying Jonathan's Impeachment / Pastor Tunde Bakare Address The Nation; Calls For An Interim National Government / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.