Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? (1366 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / Goshen, Are The Moral Laws Of Moses Still Relevant To Christians Today ? / My Brother Goshen, Please Explain Your Stand On Fornication Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
I just came from the thread that advises that the Rccg G.O should settle the issue of succession before death. In one of your response there you made reference to a "babylon system of the world" and gave the impression that churches are part of it.

My question is simply... What does that mean?
Re: Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? by Edwinmason(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ask the person that made dat statement
Re: Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? by Goshen360(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
I will respond in details later.
Re: Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? by Ubenedictus(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Goshen360:
I will respond in details later.
how later is later?
Re: Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? by Goshen360(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ubenedictus:
how later is later?

You know we're not on same time zone. I'm at work and can't type much on my phone. You should get a detailed response by tomorrow when you wake up and return to this thread.
Re: Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? by JIL(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2014
Ubenedictus:
I just came from the thread that advises that the Rccg G.O should settle the issue of succession before death. In one of your response there you made reference to a "babylon system of the world" and gave the impression that churches are part of it.

Go and prayerfully read "The Harlot Church System " by Charles E. Newbold, Jr and let the Holy Spirit open your understanding.

Hint: Google is your "friend".

1 Like

Re: Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? by Goshen360(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ubenedictus:
I just came from the thread that advises that the Rccg G.O should settle the issue of succession before death. In one of your response there you made reference to a [size=15pt]"babylon system of the world"[/size] and gave the impression that churches are part of it.

Babylon, just like Egypt was the return of God's people after the land of Israel but also, there's also a return to Christ. That is, from Babylon unto Christ (Mat 1:17). Today, what we see is the church returning against back to Babylon, 1 Peter 5:13 (a system of the world) and the church wants to use this system of the world to run the church of Jesus.

Babylon was described greatly in Rev 17:1-5 BUT you have to read the whole of Revelation chapter 17 & 18 to get the full picture. Babylon is a system of the world that was typified in Rome where Idolatry exist and har.lotry is the system going on then and now. Har.lotry, that is yielding one's self to defilement through the system of the world for the sake of gain. Typically, that is what har.lots and prostitu.tes does. It is a system whereby the church, that is married to Christ (Romans 7:4) gone prosti.tuting and forni.cating with the world system and doing things (abominable things as describe in Revelation) contrary to the Christ, the Bride.

By the church doing these acts, they sell themselves for gain to the system of this world. They've gone roman.cing the world and her system and therefore defiled with the Babylon system which in the long run ends in confusion. Babylon will always end in confusion, which is one of the meaning of Babylon and her system. So, when you see a church adopting the system of the world and had departed (that is, gone har.lotry, roman.cing and forni.cating) with the world, such is nothing but har.lot church.

Take a critical look at today's church (esp. RCCG as this thread applies) and you will see how many uses the pattern of the world's system to operate the church - you will see the church turning herself into family business. The founder dies and hand over to son or wife\husband. They set up HQ and open branches and tell all branches to remit all revenues to MOTHER CHURCH, which in Revelation 17:5 is typified as the MOTHER HAR.LOTS. They operate control of all resources and manpower. They roman.ce themselves with thieves and politicians diluting the truth of Christ, they allowed themselves to be call the "anointed one" which is false Christ, to mention but few etc. Non of these practices are Apostolic doctrines!!!

Anyway, I don dey enter the realm of typing too much. grin But, when we say this truth, I heard some people say I'm too proud, I do over-sabi etc. Well, we're not ready to sell ourselves to these folks. We'll continue to speak the truth in boldness and according the measure of Grace given to us. Make I stop here my brother. Sure you get the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Goshen360:

Babylon, just like Egypt was the return of God's people after the land of Israel but also, there's also a return to Christ. That is, from Babylon unto Christ (Mat 1:17). Today, what we see is the church returning against back to Babylon, 1 Peter 5:13 (a system of the world) and the church wants to use this system of the world to run the church of Jesus.

Babylon was described greatly in Rev 17:1-5 BUT you have to read the whole of Revelation chapter 17 & 18 to get the full picture. Babylon is a system of the world that was typified in Rome where Idolatry exist and har.lotry is the system going on then and now. Har.lotry, that is yielding one's self to defilement through the system of the world for the sake of gain. Typically, that is what har.lots and prostitu.tes does. It is a system whereby the church, that is married to Christ (Romans 7:4) gone prosti.tuting and forni.cating with the world system and doing things (abominable things as describe in Revelation) contrary to the Christ, the Bride.

By the church doing these acts, they sell themselves for gain to the system of this world. They've gone roman.cing the world and her system and therefore defiled with the Babylon system which in the long run ends in confusion. Babylon will always end in confusion, which is one of the meaning of Babylon and her system. So, when you see a church adopting the system of the world and had departed (that is, gone har.lotry, roman.cing and forni.cating) with the world, such is nothing but har.lot church.

Take a critical look at today's church (esp. RCCG as this thread applies) and you will see how many uses the pattern of the world's system to operate the church - you will see the church turning herself into family business. The founder dies and hand over to son or wife\husband. They set up HQ and open branches and tell all branches to remit all revenues to MOTHER CHURCH, which in Revelation 17:5 is typified as the MOTHER HAR.LOTS. They operate control of all resources and manpower. They roman.ce themselves with thieves and politicians diluting the truth of Christ, they allowed themselves to be call the "anointed one" which is false Christ, to mention but few etc. Non of these practices are Apostolic doctrines!!!

Anyway, I don dey enter the realm of typing too much. grin But, when we say this truth, I heard some people say I'm too proud, I do over-sabi etc. Well, we're not ready to sell ourselves to these folks. We'll continue to speak the truth in boldness and according the measure of Grace given to us. Make I stop here my brother. Sure you get the picture.

hmmm....

This is an interesting one.
Re: Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? by paulGrundy(m): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Goshen360:

I was expecting to find a watchtower quote in post, are you sure you are not turning jehovahs witness?
Re: Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2014
paulGrundy:

I was expecting to find a watchtower quote in post, are you sure you are not turning jehovahs witness?

hehehe,

weytin concern watch tower for insider?
Re: Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? by paulGrundy(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2014
Ubenedictus:

hehehe,

weytin concern watch tower for insider?

What he said is exactely what they teach, except that his own version is related to RCCG, the watchtower(original version) is used to refer to other christain groups.

Am still waiting for him to tell me the true one.
Re: Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
paulGrundy:

What he said is exactely what they teach, except that his own version is related to RCCG, the watchtower(original version) is used to refer to other christain groups.

Am still waiting for him to tell me the true one.

this just got interesting

(1) (Reply)

What Is Prayer? / Deliverance Prayers From Sexual Problems / Photo: Please Christians In Iraq Needs Prayers (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.