Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal (2650 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / "I Am Ready For Arrest" - Tambuwal / EVER CAPITULATING: No Order To Arrest Tambuwal- NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by idrisa334: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
Presidency Plots Speakers Arrest

Just as the plot to remove the speaker by any means possible is being perfected, sources close to the embattled speaker has alleged a plot by the Presidency to have Tambuwal arrested on trumped up charges.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/990-alarm-federal-govt-plans-to-arrest-tambuwal
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Okay..bring it on...
Burkina faso will be a far cry

5 Likes

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by jamace(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
False alarm!
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
[size=80pt]#TeamNdaIsaiahFORPRESIDENT[/size]
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by deji68: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
If he commit offence...why not abi he get 2 heads

3 Likes

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by youngeagle(m): 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
Is he not a Nigerian,if he did something bad he should be arrested,by the way why should the speaker recess the house for more than one month,so his selfish interest is more important than the country.

8 Likes

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by Nctrice(m): 1:57am On Nov 03, 2014
who ever does that is a mad man!

1 Like

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by eye4eye: 2:00am On Nov 03, 2014
I pray to Almighty God to let Jonadunce arrest Tambuwal.

Jonadunce, please go ahead and arrest him.

11 Likes

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by LFJ: 2:02am On Nov 03, 2014
I am just praying that Jonathan will not allow f.oo.lishness to rule his brain this time around.

6 Likes

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by eye4eye: 2:04am On Nov 03, 2014
LFJ:
I am just praying that Jonathan will not allow f.oo.lishness to rule his brain this time around.

Please, don't pray that way. Pray he arrests Tambuwal. I hope he does.

7 Likes

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by tit(f): 2:14am On Nov 03, 2014
you could not raise hell about the Chibok girls
but you want to bring down the roof over a routine arrest of a defaulter?

8 Likes

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by fyneguy: 2:42am On Nov 03, 2014
tit:
you could not raise hell about the Chibok girls
but you want to bring down the roof over a routine arrest of a defaulter?

I wonder why you haven't been arrested. After all, it would just be a routine arrest of an online defaulter.

12 Likes

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by wallex1983(m): 2:55am On Nov 03, 2014
I bet it, FG will still act before thinking as usual. Instead of the reverse. What are they arresting him for? Why not think first before acting? That's Ɣ this guy outsmarts them. He takes a lot of time to think before acting and while he's thinking, pple watch him, only to become reactive after he acts

2 Likes

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by tit(f): 4:23am On Nov 03, 2014
fyneguy:

I wonder why you haven't been arrested. After all, it would just be a routine arrest of an online defaulter.

my friend, i have spent many days in guard room.
if i am arrested, i shall post bail.
Afterall bail is free.
And who knows i may go from there to president.
Mandela and Obasanjo also went from jail to prison.

1 Like

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 03, 2014
Let him arrest him, put him in handcuff and show him on prime time national television.....

This Presidency is on self destruct mission and wouldn't mind pulling the nation down.

6 Likes

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by focus7: 4:38am On Nov 03, 2014
jamace:
False alarm!
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by BrokenTV: 4:40am On Nov 03, 2014
eye4eye:

Please, don't pray that way. Pray he arrests Tambuwal. I hope he does.
If he arrest him what will happen, if you mean war I will category tell you that nobody have monopoly over war.
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by anonimi: 5:20am On Nov 03, 2014
ilugunboy:
Let him arrest him, put him in handcuff and show him on prime time national television.....

This Presidency is on self destruct mission and wouldn't mind pulling the nation down.

I doubt if the story is true as it will definitely be a bad move that creates undeserved pity for Tambuwal who will further exploit it to play victim instead of being properly seen as the lawless, law-breaking VILLAIN that he is.

I will rather categorise the story from the SAUCE as one of those to unnecessarily heat up the polity for the benefit of whoever stands to benefit from such.

2 Likes

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 03, 2014
anonimi:

I doubt if the story is true as it will definitely be a bad move that creates undeserved pity for Tambuwal who will further exploit it to play victim instead of being properly seen as the lawless, law-breaking VILLAIN that he is.

I will rather categorise the story from the SAUCE as one of those to unnecessarily heat up the polity for the benefit of whoever stands to benefit from such.

I hope it not true also.....but presently with the brazen manner they took away his security.....I can't take anything above this governemnt, the level of desperation is too intense and if care is not taken, it will only take one false step and everything will come crashing down.

I hope common sense will prevail.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

3 Likes

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by anonimi: 5:44am On Nov 03, 2014
ilugunboy:

I hope it not true also.....but presently with the brazen manner they took away his security.....I can't take anything above this governemnt, the level of desperation is too intense and if care is not taken, it will only take one false step and everything will come crashing down.

I hope common sense will prevail.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

I like to think that common sense will prevail as this Jonathan/Sambo administration is much different from the General Bully_Aminu of Ota's administration.

How many impeachment of Speakers, Senate presidents, governors did we witness under OBJoke compared to this administration

How many "captured" elections organized by the federal INEC for PDP did we witness under OBJoke compared to this administration

Taking several things into consideration, this federal administration has increased our democratic space for greater INDEPENDENCE of its institutions, government arms and tiers, even in the face of unwarranted provocation. I will join others to continue encouraging that path of progress.
Unfortunately we cannot say the same for our tin god governors and the state judiciary, legislature & SIECs as well as LGAS, or can we

Have a great week too.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by spillyboy14: 5:53am On Nov 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by ofala(m): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2014
If Tanbuwal's sole offence was because he decamped to another political party then go ahead, arrest him and make him a HERO....

***Boko Haram is at war with Nigeria and thousands of Nigerians are being killed...any sane mind would have expected that this will be the priority of our leader at this moment ****

1 Like

Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by mazzi: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2014
They should arrest that big head with wild mouth pls.
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by john403: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2014
If he committed an offence and he is arrested he should not say it's because he decamped
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by lanrefront1(m): 7:28am On Nov 03, 2014
story is definitely fake. PDP knows better than try such a stunt,,,
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by size38: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Both the FG, the PDP and GEJ have no power under the constitution to arrest, prosecute or do anything to Tambuwal. Tambuwal has defected he has defected. PDP should swallow their smelling pride and allow nigeria and nigerians be. After all, Ondo state governor, Mimiko just defected from Labour party to the PDP and the PDP called it a good move and celebrated it and nobody cried the way the PDP is crying now over Tambuwal's defection.
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by dotna(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Arrest Honorable House Speaker? For defecting to another party?

So much for Three arms of Government with the power of checks and balances
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by ichidodo: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2014
False alarm instigated by paid Apc propagandist to sway naive nigerians towards Tambuwal's cause all in bid to paint Gej's admin in black in the selfish interests of their political paymasters in the Janjwee.d Party...
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2014
GEJ that could not even arrest ordinary CBN governor... Now wants to arrest Honourable Speaker...hahahhaha...

Even Obasanjo would not dare it.
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by tinkinjow: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2014
soe:
Okay..bring it on...
Burkina faso will be a far cry

The time anything like that is attempted here especially during a Gej's time , Nigeria as you know it will be gone. Always look at the make up of countries b4 copying them.
Can you see Ukraine today?
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
tinkinjow:

The time anything like that is attempted here especially during a Gej's time , Nigeria as you know it will be gone. Always look at the make up of countries b4 copying them.
Can you see Ukraine today?
The more reason you had better warn your GEJ not to play dirty...i am glad you know the implications
Re: ALARM! Federal Govt Plans To Arrest Tambuwal by micolaj: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Face your work. Leave Tambuwal alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase / The Reason Why I wont Support Buhari But Instead Rout For GEJ / HELP! Outrageous Estimated 'NEPA' Bill by Abuja Electricity D.C, Is Choking me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.