Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why I Want To Be Senator – Governor Uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be Senator – Governor Uduaghan (442 Views)

Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows / Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Senator – Governor Uduaghan by clara472: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
The Delta State Governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan, has bought and submitted his Expression of Interest and Nomination forms for the Delta South Senatorial District election in 2015.
The forms were submitted at the Peoples Democratic Party State Headquarters in Asaba on Thursday.
Governor Uduaghan, whose forms were bought on October 17 by some of his political associates in the G3 at the National Secretariat of the PDP, Wadata House, Abuja, has expressed his deep appreciation to all PDP faithful and Deltans for their outpouring of love and support.

He equally promised quality representation at the Red Chambers.
In his words...
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/991-why-i-want-to-be-senator-governor-uduaghan

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal: APC Reps Head For Court Today / Suicide Bomb Kills 60 Near Pakistani Border / APC = Arewa People Congress(north) , PDP (easter Party)______only the NCP is not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.