Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? (984 Views)

Atlast Nigeria Is Finally Enter Into The Change Era.....you Are Welcome! / Opinion: We Didn't Vote You To Forgive Wrongdoers / Buhari/apc Convince Me To Vote You In Area Of 24/7 Electricity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by Kokorokoo: 1:22am On Nov 03, 2014
We spend so much energy projecting our opinions about the leadership. ok!
For those who prefer old soldier, Buhari, here is my question.
If in this your own era you vote for Buhari, Who will then vote for you when you finally wake up?...your Grand children?
Mind you, Your era comes once and goes.
Don't forget we are the great leaders we are looking for, not Buhari.

1 Like

Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by naijaboiy: 1:26am On Nov 03, 2014
it's already our era...let this old men go and rest...

[size=20pt]Please Vote Jennimma For Miss Nairaland 2014[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1831614_jennimma_jpeg65611f972d5918e016b5dbc840a8f4f9

1 Like

Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by Nctrice(m): 1:53am On Nov 03, 2014
PunchLine
Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by Chanchit: 2:15am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:
it's already our era...let this old men go and rest...

[size=20pt]Please Vote Jennimma For Miss Nairaland 2014[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1831614_jennimma_jpeg65611f972d5918e016b5dbc840a8f4f9

If we vote for Jemila abi wetin you call her, how will beatiful girls win Ms Nairaland, abeg ugly girls should go and rest.

3 Likes

Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by LFJ: 2:33am On Nov 03, 2014
Kokorokoo:
We spend so much energy projecting our opinions about the leadership. ok!
For those who prefer old soldier, Buhari, here is my question.
If in this your own era you vote for Buhari, Who will then vote for you when you finally wake up?...your Grand children?
Mind you, Your era comes once and goes.
Don't forget we are the great leaders we are looking for, not Buhari.

Buhari is old and Jonathan is young agreed. But between these two, we have options, while you have the right to vote for the young who is an associate of corruption, pls don't crucify me for voting the old who is an epitome of integrity. I will be proud to tell my children and ground children that while millions associate with corruption, I raised my head up with pride to give recognition to a man of integrity.

4 Likes

Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by veraponpo(m): 4:20am On Nov 03, 2014
If you vote for Jonathan who has been in power since 1999 and now running to 16 years in power, who will vote for you?. David Mark has been in Senate since 1999, who will vote for you?

Forget all this petty politics, people voted for Mandela at the age of 75 and he performed very well.

My choice remains Buhari-the chosen.

Sai Buhari.

I believe.

4 Likes

Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2014
Chanchit:

If we vote for Jemila abi wetin you call her, how will beatiful girls win Ms Nairaland, abeg ugly girls should go and rest.
Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by Chanchit: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=Jennimma post=27678624][/quote]

Bae, hwfar na, tell ur campaign manager to stay for hin lane. No worry I go vote for you and Buhari.
Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2014
Chanchit:

Bae, hwfar na, tell ur campaign manager to stay for hin lane. No worry I go vote for you and Buhari.
thank u darling
Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by naijaboiy: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Chanchit:

Oga sir...she is beautiful and have what it takes... wink

Please vote for her,, thanks.

[size=20pt]Jennimma[/size]'4' d crown

1 Like

Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

Oga sir...she is beautiful and have what it takes... wink

Please vote for her,, thanks.

[size=20pt]Jennimma[/size]'4' d crown
modified
Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2014
The PDP eFools are the most pathetic and unstrategic but shameless humans on earth.

Youths can buy Presidential form in APC, Mandela was 75 when elected, Ouatarra was also in his 70s, same was Sata.

What about PDP that only printed one form for the clueless clown-in-power?

3 Likes

Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by naijaboiy: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2014
Jennimma:

why na@pics?
Let's talk at the background smiley
Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2014
naijaboiy:

Let's talk at the background smiley
aiit.mail
Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by naijaboiy: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2014
Jennimma:

aiit.mail
yea
Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by size38: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2014
Yes, I will vote Buhari this time around and not GEJ again. This is because even GEJ who happens to be our mate (youth) as u would want us to say has completely failed and disappointed us all.

2 Likes

Re: If In Your Era You Vote For Buhari, Who Will Vote You?...your Grand Children? by Kokorokoo: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
You can only vote buhari if he ever wins apc primiaries which will never happen. He is a serial failure. Sorry for the bad news grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chukwumerije, Nwogu, Abaribe, Others Reject Abia PDP Congress / How I Brought My Neighbours Killers To Book / Presidency: APC Reps Push For Tambuwal, Catastrphic Warfare Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.