Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep (7470 Views)

10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / U Are Born-again But You Still Lust After Men Or Women? This Prayer Can Help U / Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by lastmessenger: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Why should I waste my tears on fools?
Because fools got no emotions.you are one of them fools.
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by shdemidemi(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
italo:

Bottom line is that you're unsure of your understanding. You admitted this much by saying you abandon your teaching when you find it to be wrong.

So you shouldn't be teaching your fallible opinions as God's truths...you are toying with souls.

My dear friend, I or nobody for that matter is an epitome of God's knowledge. God reveals Himself in our heart in different dimensions even as we grow in Him.

italo:
What Paul said was sometimes different from what he wrote. Why would he travel long distances...e.g to Corinth, only to recite the same letter he had sent earlier to them. St. Paul was not stupid.

Can you prove that?

The same man that says no one must be allowed to teach anything else apart from what he had taught would then speak divergent or conflicting message.

italo:
If we didn't need oral tradition, God would not have said we should hold fast to it in 2Thess2:15. But he did...which means we need it. .

God was not telling you to listen to oral messages concocted by anyone else today. These early christians had no complete book of doctrine like you and I today. Paul taught them through words of mouth and through doctrinal, applicational and correctional letters. The crux of these messages was fixated on FAITH LOVE AND HOPE.
italo:

Then why are you here teaching...when the apostles have taught by word of mouth and letter?

All we do is expand on the written Word that had been saved for us by God.

italo:

So is it impossible for the Holy Spirit to raise new apostles to write scripture today?

I do not believe there is something God forgot to address in scripture to necessitate a new bible or additions.

italo:

This statement was not upon Peter but upon Simon- THE ONE WHO HEARS. Upon the WORD that Jesus is the son of God, A people were separated. Theses people remained an authority within the confines of the Word and not aside the word.
God said "The Church is the pillar and foundation of truth." "The gates of hell will not prevail against you."

You say the Church can be apostate with falsehood.

You're contradicting God.
May be we need to get our definition of church right before going ahead. What is a church?

italo:

That's besides the point. Jesus gave us the Church. You say he didnt.

Define church.

italo:

Oh! Jesus didn't give the Bible, yet you say the Bible is all the authority we need. Who then gave us the Bible, when was it given, and when did it become the authority for Christianity?
Whose word?

When Jesus says 'whoever believes in me shall not perish'. I have not seen Jesus physically but I know Him through His Word which is life. He gave me His word which is the incarnation of the man Jesus.

italo:
Bottom line is that St. Paul says hold fast to word of mouth...you say disregard word of mouth.

Yours is a false teaching.

whose word of mouth? yours? mine? or some next fellow?

Paul used a past tense when he said what he said- The word that you had been taught, and not the one some people will improvise and prescribe to you.
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by shdemidemi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
SirJohn:
Haba why are you guys derailing this thread.
I watched that video from start to finish and I couldn't help but imagine the lengths people will go to 'help' God.
The Kanyari guy reminds me of apostle Suleiman. Its all a matter of time though.

I am really sorry bro. Guess I got carried away by the questions, I will stop from hence forth.
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Don't be obtuse. If I claimed Jesus was crucified last evening in Jerusalem and not over 2000 years ago, how would you prove me wrong?

Infallibility has nothing to do with history. When did Nigeria earn her independence? Is it possible that she earned independence ANY other year other than that?
italo:
grin

You're even debunking your own claim.

So the Bible is not all the authority we need, because without 'history,' you dont even know if the Bible was written by apostles or devil worshippers.

History, then, has become an authority for you.

Can you show me where history says that Mark and Luke were written by Mark and Luke?

Can you also tell me why you believe the historians are infallible?

*note that I dont agree we know from history, rather tradition. History is researched, tradition is handed down. You didnt research the authorship of those books, it was handed to you. But pls answer the questions above
Re: Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep by vooks: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Habits, Sins And the Amazing Grace of GOD. / 26 One Liners About God / How To Deal With An Atheist Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.