Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

From Fugitive To Nigerian Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Fugitive To Nigerian Senate (856 Views)

List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election / Atahiru Jega Addressed The Nigerian Senate On 18th February 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Fugitive To Nigerian Senate by Ilekokonit: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2014
From Fugitive to Nigerian Senate. Man wanted in the UK set to be a Senator. Alamieyeseigha escaped dressed as a woman

https://www.facebook.com/kayode.ogundamisi/photos/pb.410835422262846.-2207520000.1414999088./916796341666749/?type=1&theater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Fugitive To Nigerian Senate by Ilekokonit: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2014
What a shameless President we have in Jonathan.

We don enter one chance with this nuisance of a President called Jonathan.

Even a pet Dog wouldn't have pardoned Alams.

Jonathan is a criminal....

Jonathan will finish Nigeria if care is not taken. Thats if he hasn't finished us already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Fugitive To Nigerian Senate by Ilekokonit: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2014
Why did Obasanjo do this to Nigeria

Jonathan will finish this country if care is not taken !!!

And yet, Oyedepo and Oritsejafor followed Jonathan on pilgrimage to Israel a few weeks ago ?
Re: From Fugitive To Nigerian Senate by tinkinjow: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2014
All politicians in Nigeria are corrupt. Just that some are more corrupt than others. Like Tinubu. stop pretending that there are clean politicians.

2 Likes

Re: From Fugitive To Nigerian Senate by Uyi168: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2014
In dx country,i doubt if we'l ever get 'there'....jux imagine!....

2 Likes

Re: From Fugitive To Nigerian Senate by Ilekokonit: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2014
tinkinjow:
All politicians in Nigeria are corrupt. Just that some are more corrupt than others. Like Tinubu. stop pretending that there are clean politicians.

I have no time for pretending. Of course most current Nigerian Politicians of ALL parties are dirty criminals.

Of course Tinubu is a thief. But Tinubu is not Nigeria's President at the moment and if he were, I would call him a criminal as well. Which he is anyway.

I support Buhari for his honesty but if APC were to bring Tinubu out as their flag bearer, I would NEVER vote for him and if Buhari were to be picked as PDP presidential candidate, I would vote PDP just because of Buhari's presence there.

But at the moment, it is clear to the whole world that Jonathan is as Corrupt as they come giving rise to a Weekly Conservative British Magazine stating amongst other things that "The Nigerian Govt Is Corrupt And Useless"

https://www.nairaland.com/1976406/boko-haram-proves-nigerian-govt#27624532

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Fugitive To Nigerian Senate by DaBullIT(m): 6:27am On Nov 15, 2014
Ilekokonit:

I have no time for pretending. Of course most current Nigerian Politicians of ALL parties are dirty criminals.

Of course Tinubu is a thief. But Tinubu is not Nigeria's President at the moment and if he were, I would call him a criminal as well. Which he is anyway.

I support Buhari for his honesty but if APC were to bring Tinubu out as their flag bearer, I would NEVER vote for him and if Buhari were to be picked as PDP presidential candidate, I would vote PDP just because of Buhari's presence there.

But at the moment, it is clear to the whole world that Jonathan is as Corrupt as they come giving rise to a Weekly Conservative British Magazine stating amongst other things that "The Nigerian Govt Is Corrupt And Useless"

https://www.nairaland.com/1976406/boko-haram-proves-nigerian-govt#27624532

I agree with everything here bro. You have talked the talk because you know the Know . the only objection I have ( my opinion, I respect yours) is if buhari was PDP. I wouldn't vote him cause it'll be same old shit in a different shalanga. Under PDP Buhari can not perform ,lest he be assassinated . PDP screwed Nigerians to where we are today its the obvious truth ,One Buhari in the midst of power hungry , greedy and desperate members will be like hacking down a very big tree with a blade. They will gang up and make it look like he's (Buhari) is doing nothing

1 Like

Re: From Fugitive To Nigerian Senate by focus7: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: From Fugitive To Nigerian Senate by OAUTemitayo: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2014
SMH

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Ties Woman Rapper, Poses With Nigerian Women Journalists / Nigeria's Problems: Tunde Bakari Accuses Obasanjor / We Have Come To The Field Of Fateful Choice, By Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.