Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Score That Must Be Settle Before We Can Vote For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Score That Must Be Settle Before We Can Vote For Buhari (564 Views)

"Only four sets of people can vote and support Goodluck Jonathan 2015-politics / According To Prof. Wole Soyinka: "Only Four Sets Of People Can Vote For The PDP" / Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Score That Must Be Settle Before We Can Vote For Buhari by Back2seder: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Before we vote for Buhari !!!
I think there is a very vital question that APC must answer before they ask us to vote for Buhari !!!!
The questions are; Between Buhari and Idiagbon who was
the ruler and the action man ??
If your answer is same as mine, the next question is; Why did the one who supposed to be the ruler decided to be a figure head ?
Another question is; Is that not a sign of cluelessness and weakness ? You say Jonathan is weak and clueless, I think Buhari will be more weak and clueless. After all Vice President Sambo is not controlling Jonathan, like Idiagbon did...

2 Likes

Re: The Score That Must Be Settle Before We Can Vote For Buhari by obailala(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2014
Back2seder:
Before we vote for Buhari !!!
I think there is a very vital question that APC must answer b4 they ask us to vote for Buhari !!!!
D questions are; Between Buhari and Idiagbon who was d ruler and d action man ??
If ur answer is same as mine, d next question is; Why did d one who supposed to b d ruler decided to b a figure head ?
Another question is; Is that not a sign of cluelessness and weakness ? U say Jonathan is weak and clueless, I think Buhari will b more weak and clueless. After all Vice President Sambo is not controlling Jonathan, like Idiagbon did...
Just the same way GEJ takes the glory for the good works of the agric minister, isn't it obvious to you that GMB was the one who handpicked Idiagbon and allowed him the freedom and powers to do whatever he did?.... If he could fish out an Idiagbon in 1983, do you think it is impossible for him to fish out an Idiagbon (or even many Idiagbons) in 2015?
Re: The Score That Must Be Settle Before We Can Vote For Buhari by simpleseyi: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
You claimed that Idiagbon was the one ruling when Buhari was the Commander-In-Chief, is this not better than imPatience Sheppopo Jonathan calling for meeting of Security Chiefs and imposing Governors even on our clueless president?
Re: The Score That Must Be Settle Before We Can Vote For Buhari by 9jii(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Igbo thread
Re: The Score That Must Be Settle Before We Can Vote For Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Buhari is a full analogue grandpa who not marketable even to an average northerner!! With no swag, classless near illiterate and with his deep fulani accent he cannot be my presdo in this computer age.

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Kidnap Five Others In Delta / The Crimes Of Buhari- WOLE SOYINKA / Resign Now, Tambuwal Tells Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.