Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? (1241 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / According To Prof. Wole Soyinka: "Only Four Sets Of People Can Vote For The PDP" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? by monkeyleg: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2011
“Only 4 sets of people can vote for the PDP in 2011: (1) those who are intellectually blind. (2) those who are blinded by ethnicity (3) those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and finally (4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above 4 terminal sicknesses" , Prof.Wole Soyinka

I couldn't have put it any better, well said Prof. Now all those PDP ass-licker pick 1
Re: Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? by Kilode1: 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2011
monkeyleg:

“Only 4 sets of people can vote for the PDP in 2011:

(1) those who are intellectually blind.

(2) those who are blinded by ethnicity

(3) those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and finally

(4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above 4 terminal sicknesses" , Prof.Wole Soyinka

I couldn't have put it any better, well said Prof. Now all those PDP backside-licker pick 1

Re: Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2011
^^^ @Kilode, can you please post that on Jonathan's Facebook page cheesy

I think I got blocked trying to do just that
Re: Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? by monkeyleg: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2011
The Good Prof is spot on. I am waiting patiently for all those PDP apoligists to come and pick a suitable category. I have said it that anyone that can openly support PDP, must have something wrong with them
Re: Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? by MaiSuya(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2011
“Only 4 sets of people can vote for the PDP in 2011:

(3) those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and finally

(4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above 4 terminal sicknesses" , Prof.Wole Soyinka

CLAAAASSSIC!!! cheesy cheesy

BTW, I wonder who the Prof actually supports. Its certainly not Buhari, whom he had lambasted in his article sometime ago.
Re: Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? by Kilode1: 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2011
@kobo, I'm not GEJ's friend on Facebook, I just can't bring myself to click "like" on his page. But I will definitely try to get one of his Facebook "fans" to post it.

Kongi came through as always. . . cool
Re: Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? by Solomon227(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2011
Mai Suya:

CLAAAASSSIC!!!  cheesy cheesy

BTW, I wonder who the Prof actually supports. Its certainly not Buhari, whom he had lambasted in his article sometime ago.

Bros Professor too is gradually seeing the light. How many of us supported Buhari five months ago? But we have now seen is either Buhari or PDP/IBB/Ciroma/OBJ/419/BODE_GEORGE/LOOTERS/KILLERS/
Re: Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? by ezeagu(m): 12:01am On Mar 20, 2011
monkeyleg:

(3) those who are blinded by corruption and therefore afraid of the unknown, should power change hands; and finally (4) those who are suffering from a combination of the above 4 terminal sicknesses" ,  Prof.Wole Soyinka

So everyday Nigerians?
Re: Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Mar 20, 2011
Kilode?!:

@kobo, I'm not GEJ's friend on Facebook, I just can't bring myself to click "like" on his page. But I will definitely try to get one of his Facebook "fans" to post it.Kongi came through as always. . . cool

ROFLMAO!!! I know exactly what you mean @Kilode. It wasn't until yesterday, after the debate, that I finally convinced myself that it was the ONLY WAY to get through to some of the GOODLUCK ZOMBIES(This is what they really are on there) . . . . out there.

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? by ezeagu(m): 12:19am On Mar 20, 2011
So what happens when Goodluck Jonathan wins?
Re: Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? by wesley80(m): 12:36am On Mar 20, 2011
A frustrated Togolese makes a contrived post and ascribes it to Wole Soyinka without a link or a source and we have folks clapping and dancing in celebration of their collective gullibility. Gullibility unfortunately has always been a recurring decimal amongst the entire BB Mob. SMH
Re: Only 4 Sets Of People Can Vote For Pdp, Which Set Do You Belong To? by monkeyleg: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2011
@Wesley80,

Listen you, your own case is clear, if you are finding it hard to choose a category for yourself, I will hep you. Without doubt, You definitely fall under Set number 4, which means there is simply no hope for you. totaly incurable PDP Slave. dont forget elections are hear again, time to sell your conscience (which you dont have) for money.

(1) (Reply)

Integration Will Change Southwest - Ekiti State Governor Kayode Fayemi / The Real Cause Of Problem In Thailand- Nig. Resident In Thailand / History Lessons: The Name Ogbunigwe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.