Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

APC Is A Union Of Muslim Governors. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is A Union Of Muslim Governors. (462 Views)

Saraki Meets Nigerian Union Of Journalists / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Shut Ports Operations Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Is A Union Of Muslim Governors. by Ikengawo: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Our very own CRAMJONES aka Femi Fani Kayode illustrated it well with these unanswered statistics...

To add to Oladeji’s concerns permit me to point out[b] the fact that in the APC-controlled Lagos State today 80 per cent of State House of Assembly members are muslim, 80 per cent of Local Government Area Chairmen are muslim, 80 per cent of National Assembly members are muslim and 80 per cent of Commissioners and key government functionaries are muslim.[/b]

All this in a state that has an overwhelming christian majority and that has been governed by a muslim governor for the last 15 years. I will not even go into the affairs of the APC-controlled Osun state which is slowly being turned into a Taliban enclave and which is a place in which Christians are fast becoming second class citizens. Should anyone be surprised or alarmed by all this? I don’t think so. It is a well-orchestrated, well-thought out, well-designed and well-implemented agenda.

That is the APC for you. With them you will never see what you will get until it is too late. They are very good at using religion to achieve their objectives and at playing double games. And of course propaganda and the manipulation of the mass media is their forte. They implement their hidden agenda by guile, stealth, deceit and subterfuge and they prey on our sense of fair play, generosity and magnanimity. In short they have taken us all for granted and they have mistaken our genuine sense of liberalism and the desire to accommodate other schools of thought and perspectives as weakness and stupidity.

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/1024-femi-fani-kayode-some-hard-questions-for-the-buharists

I used to wonder what common ground does a Fashola, a Buhari and a Tinubu have that they can unite and call themselves 'progressives' and imply ideological links. Lord knows PDP doesn't pretend it's members are ideologically similar...... until I realized what APC is trying to get the country to 'progress' towards...

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Union Of Muslim Governors. by Mayour11(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
σк, ωαιтιηg ƒσʀ ɗ ʀєѕρσηѕє
Re: APC Is A Union Of Muslim Governors. by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Ntdc In The Verge Of Extinction: + Why Ms. Sally Mbanefo Must Go........ / Litany Of Confusion By The Government [ VOX POP ] / 33 First Class, 360 Phd Students As ABU Graduates 14,000 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.