Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... (52713 Views)

Photo:which Car Should Go First? / Picture: Which Button Would You Press? / Photo: Which Part Of The Body Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by otswag(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
D red button Is enough to change my life. I'd rather not gamble

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tossing a dice you have 50% chance of getting head or tails. But at the same time you can toss five times and still get only tails!!!

Definitely the red button. No such thing as a chance but an opportunity.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Jackpott(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Red!!! I won't think twice...

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by webizone(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yet some people have $50 billion!
Oh if I had their financial wisdom, I will hit the red button and with such headstart, I will control trillions.

Moral: it is not the money that makes you rich, rather it is your financial IQ which is measured in money.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by tpia6: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
jonaji:
Wisdom is profitable to direct

@ topic.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by aereec: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Red. Being, there's a 50% hap I might fetch more or less than the supposed "$100m" someday, than lose it all.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by asiwajumi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Up red.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
People who have 'GOODLUCK ' will press the green button and I bet you they will win. Me, na the red button I go press o o o o .I wonder which one our presido will press.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by vacant06(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hit d two of em
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by mastercee(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
RED BUTTON Over and over again

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by iamord(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Some of you have no idea what a million naira looks like now u see $1m you are choosing. Its poverty mindset and greed. 1Million is enough for what I need plus etra jaiye.. With that in some few years time I would have walked the ladder to Get to the 100mil and still know how to keep myself untop

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
lekkie073:
a bird in hand is worth thousands in d bush....hit red
a million is hand is worth more than 50% chance is 100 million

how you take pass english class?
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by killercute16(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1833641_1068567197n_jpeg8b8a9668403c9374155a7f7a00c8f8c4

A Classic Case of :: NO GUTS, NO GLORY vs A bird in hand is better than 100 in the wild.

I go for the Green... Go big or Go home. angry
FINISH
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by iamord(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Some of you have no idea what a million naira looks like now u see $1m sure banker. you are choosing. Its poverty mindset and greed. 1 Million is enough for what I need plus etra jaiye.. With that in some few years time I would have walked the ladder to Get to the 100mil and still know how to keep myself untop
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Warlord3000(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Definitely Green...

Will never forgive myself if i go for 1M choosing red while another person took a chance and got 100M..

The gap between zero amount and 1M ain't as big as the gap between 100M and 1M..

99M ain't no joke... Zero to 1M is still close wink

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by dharyour93(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
[size=30pt]I'll THINK TWICE BEFORE CHOOSING[/size]
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Lilimax(f): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirHouloo:
I will ask the Holy Spirit to lead me. He knows all things.
smiley
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by hayoakins(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
I am risk taker but with a certainty of $1m, i go with the danger (red) button grin
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nosyke(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
WOCKHARDI:
People who have 'GOODLUCK ' will press the green button and I bet you they will win. Me, na the red button I go press o o o o .I wonder which one our presido will press.

It will never be well with whoever did this to you

I will choose red mehn..........I no wan hear stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by killercute16(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
plainmirror:

Sire with all due respect you sound stupid by trying to think outside the box. The initial post read thus 'Choose One Of the Buttons' without an option to 'Buy'.

Obviously your problem is more mental than optical.
EVIL
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Simple risk analysis! The true value of the the green button is 50M while the red button is 1M, therefore I will be choosing the green button wink

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by bosun11(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
170 M IS SURE OR 50% OF THE OTHER.....ITS BETTER TO WIN STH THAN NOT WIN A DIME !!!...RED DOES IT MEHN !!!
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Godmann:
This accounts for the dying condition in our country.

I bet you a typical European will rather take the chance of the $100 million.

But here, the hunger in the land will never allow us sacrifice an immediate gain for a probable Greater Future.

All Great men in the world went for the $100 million. That is why they were great. They took a great risk than matured.

Great men either die poor or Successful. No middle ground

nah all great men took a loan for less than $100,000 to develop their idea, they didn't gamble.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by akpakoboy: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
jonaji:
So you are presented with these two buttons to hit one....... Which would you hit ?? Wisdom is profitable to direct !!!

$1 million dollar = N150 million naira.

i de mad to take chance? that money is enough to intimidate the devil sef.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Vivly(f): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
plainmirror:

Sire with all due respect you sound stupid by trying to think outside the box. The initial post read thus 'Choose One Of the Buttons' without an option to 'Buy'.

Obviously your problem is more mental than optical.
I've been searching for that particular post.
Maybe he begged the mod to remove it cuz his moniker is not even on the first page.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by GboyegaD(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
I will hit the green button since it has a higher expected value even at 2% chances let alone 50%.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by killercute16(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
xreal:
The red button don do me. Which one be 'chance' again for the green button?

RED BUTTON.

if you agree with me click on 'like'.
tongue tongue :PNo single like,Buhahahahaha
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by karkel(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Let me go for green
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by killercute16(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
mizzy007:
if it takes u moredan 1min to choose the red button, ur either a yahoo boy or a very greedy person. pls cant 1million dollars strt up a bizness dat will earn u 100million dollars in some couple of years. RED BUTTON ALL THE WAY AM NOT A GAMBLER
Then imagine what hundred of that will do in your life.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by killercute16(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
UchihaMadara:
Simple solution, I will call my homeboy up to tell him today is button pressing day and we will both be pressing the green button.

Since its a 50% chance, I think between the two of us, one will get it right, then we can split it right down the middle.

So 50 Milla for each person, case closed!
i dont nid too check your monicker b4 i knew you were my (igbo)brother

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by ernie4life(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
the gods of my father which one I go hit? chee green sure pass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Number In The Picture? / Arrange These Persons in The Order Of Their Stupidity / Say Something Good About The Member Before You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.