Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... (52717 Views)

Photo:which Car Should Go First? / Picture: Which Button Would You Press? / Photo: Which Part Of The Body Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by XVIER(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
blesseddivah:
without waste of time and brain.racking I would humbly go for the red button of $1m
Half bread is better than none..
After gaining the $1m I can invest and get more than the $100m
wink
babe u heavy oooo. Anyway why not take the risk after all life itself is a risk.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by softmind24: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Chia I love GREEN bt.

In dis 1 na Red button I will go for

No dulling sha

#softmnid# always
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by TonYzeallY(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mek una no choose that Red button finish o...i'm shaving.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by dawealthiestman(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a pancake recipe.

1 1/2 cups milk
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/3 cup caster sugar
25g butter, melted
Whisk milk, egg and vanilla together in a jug. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in centre. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined.

Step 2

Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with butter. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by koksman72(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
One of the most common window treatments you will find are blinds, they are incredibly versatile and are available in a wide range of styles and colours to suit a multitude of home decors. If you feel disturbed by the morning sunshine beaming through your windows and wish you could only let in a certain amount of light vertical and venetian blinds have fully adjustable slats allowing just the right amount of light into your home.
At Space Harmony we offer difeerent kinds of blinds in variety of styles and colours at affordable prices.Call us today.
Phone no: 08036957408/ BBM: 79d6f590/ Whatsapp: 09098836660
Like our facebook page for more info on our services and products: https://www.facebook.com/spaceharmony

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by mployer(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
plainmirror:

Sire with all due respect you sound stupid by trying to think outside the box. The initial post read thus 'Choose One Of the Buttons' without an option to 'Buy'.

Obviously your problem is more mental than optical.

You actually got it wrong. He meant hit the red, then build the 1m$ to 100m$. The famous notion of starting from somewhere.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by gtrust: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
You do not need too much money in this world anyway!!!
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Mbediogu(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
jonaji:
So you are presented with these two buttons to hit one....... Which would you hit ?? Wisdom is profitable to direct !!!

The red. The 'chance' of the green is not specified, it might be a 1% chance whereas chance of winning a million dollars is 100%. The big money attached to the green button is deceit. If yiu want a clearer picture, make the amounts equal, and you are left with 'valid' offer and an 'invalid' offer.
A small bird in hand is worth two big ones in the bush. There is great difference between a guarrantee and a gamble.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by dinachi(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Green button. I am a natural risk taker, it is in my blood. All or nothing!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by mployer(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
The green button is your temptation enroute to success. Avoid it tongue
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by enigmang: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
If it was NAIRA then i'd go for the GREEN...

But 1Mill DOllarsss? no need to think am... Red all the way
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by IAMGEJ(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Am not ready for any risk na... D red 9 sure pass grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
I won't press anyone.

I will pray to God to change my level while I hustle day and night..
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by greall1: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Oga seun which one u go hit.

Dis One na Jackpot. Oo
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by mployer(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
dinachi:
Green button. I am a natural risk taker, it is in my blood. All or nothing!

That is no risk taking, it is gambling, anyone can gamble.

Renowned risk takers take calculated risks. They takes risks they are capable of affecting the result either by being smarter or working harder on it.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Freiburger(m): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
Green Green Green. Even if I have a 25% chance of winning.
Call me the greedy one, but dont fück with my luck grin grin
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by habex050: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Skillfullulu:
I would choose the green button, u might eventually end up getting 100milli if not up to that, it will definately b more than d red button

. Or you might end up pennyless.... Two sides to a coin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by maryhaam(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
red n red again
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by piagetskinner(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thought it was naira self...shocked $$$. RED burttttteen all the way :oThought it was naira self...shocked $$$. RED burttttteen all the way
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by ooshinibos: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
will hit the red one off course ...1 million is guaranteed ..this is no brainer for me
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Seun(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
greall1:
Oga seun which one u go hit.
Dis One na Jackpot. Oo
Green is the right one to hit, provided you know that there is no mago-mago. Ask anyone in the insurance business. It's not easy though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by imdolufemi: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dont try to run a business without risk, if you try you will create a business without profit - Richard Boulton
GREEN BUTTON it is!
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by skimma(f): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Human beings are naturally greedy. Y wont pple choose 100 million chance. instant 1 million is better
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by msmon(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
I'm I crazy to press Green, when I have the chance to be $1m richer within a seconds. RED button till Jesus come.

A lot of pple are talking abt taking risk, but this kind of risk isn't worth taking. It's such an uncalculated risk.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by stevolinkon40: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Seun:
Green is the right one to hit, provided you know that there is no mago-mago. Ask anyone in the insurance business. It's not easy though.
I NEVA BELIEVE YOU WILL CHOOSE GREEN...MAKE YOU ALLOW SPORT BETTING OR GAMBLING ADVERTS ON YOUR WEBSITE THEN
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by missEmjay(f): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
I know some people will try clicking the buttons from their phone/PC screen.
smiley smiley
I plead guilty
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by msmon(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Seun can take the risk because he has nothing to lose to do so. It's a risk worth taking for a person who relatively comfortable like him.
stevolinkon40:
I NEVA BELIEVE YOU WILL CHOOSE GREEN...MAKE YOU ALLOW SPORT BETTING OR GAMBLING ADVERTS ON YOUR WEBSITE THEN

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by hensben(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Skillfullulu:
I would choose the green button, u might eventually end up getting 100milli if not up to that, it will definately b more than d red button
greed...smh...as for me red button noni

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by msmon(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Why not green?
maryhaam:
red n red again
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by 2scorehigh(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Money is nothing but numbers and since I like playing with numbers, I'm hitting the green button.

I'd rather go home with my peace of mind intact knowing that I took that chance rather than sitting safely in my office silently wishing and secretly regretting that I didn't take that chance!

Well, behind every successful man is a little greed!
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Jbond(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Una no even see yellow button of 5k for real life to hit, una dey here dey hit imaginary red nd green button of 1mil nd 100mil USD..smh.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by nkpommpko(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Its about now, so I choose the red button! Nobody knows after now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Number In The Picture? / Arrange These Persons in The Order Of Their Stupidity / Say Something Good About The Member Before You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.