Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries (1647 Views)

2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries / Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) / Breaking News! Pdp Defeats Acn In Lagos Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by samhay: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
PDP's national leader makes U-turn,says party's presidential primaries now open to all interested candidate.

Source
TVC
Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by gtrust: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Make PDP make some money = good business!
Tafawa where are you
Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by fyneguy: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
hahahahahahahaha Aftermath of Defection threat. Now here is the game-plan:

The governors struck a deal with the President to allow them pick their candidates so they too could support the President.

This would create problems for Legislators who might not get their governors' backing.

Now, PDP needs these legislators to be able to kick out Tambuwal. To create the impression of level playing ground for all, the President has decided to throw all tickets open, including the Presidential ticket.

However, only a novice would not know it's meant to deceive some people.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
So Jonathan is no longer the consensus candidate? Lolz!

Well who cares? All I know is APC is winning the presidential election come 2015.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by eunisam: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
I keep saying it.The floor should be open for everybody.
Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by ireneony(f): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
up PDP. APC you can cry me a river
Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by doublewisdom: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
PDP is an old hand in the game of deceit. See dribbling o. They keep churning out unpredictable strategies to destabilise APC.

That sauce get k-leg sha.
Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by sammyyoung2(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
GMB..........Man of the people

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
As if i care. all i know is

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by opiaoku: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Harbioollah:
As if i care. all i know is

gej till buhari dies

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by opiaoku: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
sammyyoung2:
GMB..........Man of the people

gej till gmb dies
Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by VirginFinder: 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
ok
Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by Jofet(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
PDP = master strategists. They will win you before you even start the fight. APC are just learners.
Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
The Managers of PDP sure lacks common sense of
imagination. Always magnifying what is not important
and attracting unneccesary negative attentions. What
is the electability of the duo they denied forms
initially? These men should learn to think like
democrats and stop being funny. They choose every
opportunity to make this country a laughing stock in
the comity of nations through their actions and
inactions. Ala politics-of-do-or-die. ,grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by firefox4th(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
All I know is GEJ is not contesting the election next year

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by PDPZONE(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Jonathan for President come 2015... PDP is a party of fairness and equity so candidates who think they are eligible can knock themselves out but note the ticket belongs to Jonathan. I know you want to be tagged as former presidential candidate so bring it on. undecided undecided undecided kiss
Re: BREAKING NEWS : PDP To Hold Presidential Primaries by Obinoscopy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2014

(1)

PDP Hosts Presidential Rally On A Street In Ibadan. / APC Big Boys:Photo Of Gov. Amaechi Having A Conversation With Osinbajo / The Legitimate Disqualification Of Buhari Could Save Nigeria From Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.