Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? (1740 Views)

Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED! / Niger Delta And The Ijaw Agenda / Jonathan's God-father, E.K Clark, Has Been Abandoned In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by kel4soft: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
He was very vocal in pre-2007 election. Telling everyone who cares that is Ijaw or nothing in my lovely state.

Even in 2011, he championed the Ijaw course of what we have now in the centre thus acclaiming the self Ijaw leader who pursues the Ijaw course to the latter.

How come the self acclaimed Ijaw leader has been silent as his party has decided to pick an Ikwerre man ahead of several notable Ijaw brothers in their shattered umbrella.

Has brown envelope been exchange between the Former Junior Minister and the self acclaimed leader of the Ijaws?

According to my brother, he says; Just like there is no "Christian" or "Muslim" agenda, there has NEVER been, nor will EVER be, an "IJAW" agenda, they are mere contraptions arising from, and only seeking to foster the parochial political and economic aspirations of those blabbing it. We shall no longer be deceived.

Before the PDP dogs jump on me, I should be interested on whoever the parties brings out as her candidate since the future of my state.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by AlienSPY: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
The PDP as a party is in a precarious situation in Rivers state hence the need for a grassroot mobiliser in the person of Wike to reclaim the state.

Any costly political permutation on the side of PDP, the APC may claim victory and might cost PDP the forthcoming presidential election as well. The ijaw leaders have jettison primordial sentiment for national interest.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by OboloMAN: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
AlienSPY:
The PDP as a party is in a precarious situation in Rivers state hence the need for a grassroot mobiliser in the person of Wike to reclaim the state.

Any costly political permutation on the side of PDP, the APC may claim victory and might cost PDP the forthcoming presidential election as well. The ijaw leaders have jettison primordial sentiment for national interest.

The Rivers Ijaw Agenda Still Holds
We Acknowledge the grass root support of Mr. Wike but he can't rule Rivers State.
The Best is to support the Ijaws.
A wike ticket will result to death in PDP
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by OboloMAN: 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
kel4soft:
He was very vocal in pre-2007 election. Telling everyone who cares that is Ijaw or nothing in my lovely state.

Even in 2011, he championed the Ijaw course of what we have now in the centre thus acclaiming the self Ijaw leader who pursues the Ijaw course to the latter.

How come the self acclaimed Ijaw leader has been silent as his party has decided to pick an Ikwerre man ahead of several notable Ijaw brothers in their shattered umbrella.

Has brown envelope been exchange between the Former Junior Minister and the self acclaimed leader of the Ijaws?

According to my brother, he says; Just like there is no "Christian" or "Muslim" agenda, there has NEVER been, nor will EVER be, an "IJAW" agenda, they are mere contraptions arising from, and only seeking to foster the parochial political and economic aspirations of those blabbing it. We shall no longer be deceived.

Before the PDP dogs jump on me, I should be interested on whoever the parties brings out as her candidate since the future of my state.

My Broda before you jump to Edwin Clark.
You should first ask what are the Ijaw elders in Rivers State Doing?.

#IjawAGENDA still on course ... Unity is all that is required
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
what is the use of the so called Ijaw agenda when great Ijaw men and women of integrity are not in the race.abegi joor.......ahh izon

1 Like

Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by mazzi: 12:02am On Nov 04, 2014
OboloMAN:

The Rivers Ijaw Agenda Still Holds
We Acknowledge the grass root support of Mr. Wike but he can't rule Rivers State.
The Best is to support the Ijaws.
A wike ticket will result to death in PDP
u lied
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by kel4soft: 12:21am On Nov 04, 2014
OboloMAN:

My Broda before you jump to Edwin Clark.
You should first ask what are the Ijaw elders in Rivers State Doing?.

#IjawAGENDA still on course ... Unity is all that is required

Alabo Graham Douglas has spoken with the leaders of PDP about the same issue same goes to Sara-gbe.

The 15 Guber Aspirants that boycotted their ward congress, it may interest you to note that 10 of them are Ijaws. Even with their open letters to the national leadership of their party. They have been branded APC moles by Felix Obuah led executive. You begin to wonder when Dagogo-Jack Bekinbo who just left GEJ cabinet for his Guber ambition is now an Amaechi ally.
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 04, 2014
I am surprised at you all. You don't know who Clark is? He is an Old Opportunistic Fraud using the name of Ijaw for his personal bank account. What contribution has Clark made to Ijawland? Even in His own Delta State what has he done? Who is Clark in Rivers State? What are his conribution to Bayelsa State? Who exactly is he? Please, Ijaw as long as I am concerned have NO political elder or leader. The INC and IYC are disgrace of a group and sellers. I am rooting for the candidacy of Hon. Dakuku Peterside, not because he is Ijaw but because of his disposition to issues, though my NUMBER ONE Choice remain Tonye Princewill-Sadly, he may not govern Rivers State again.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by HopeAtHand: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
The ijaws have no Agenda. If Rivers State is to produce the next governor based om tribe, its best the Ogonis be allowed to rule.

As far as equity is concerned, Ijaws have had theirs.
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by cheruv: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
ogonis should rule.. Ijos have ruled rivers so the ogonis should've their turn
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by atlwireles: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
[s]
barcanista:
I am surprised at you all. You don't know who Clark is? He is an Old Opportunistic Fraud using the name of Ijaw for his personal bank account. What contribution has Clark made to Ijawland? Even in His own Delta State what has he done? Who is Clark in Rivers State? What are his conribution to Bayelsa State? Who exactly is he? Please, Ijaw as long as I am concerned have NO political elder or leader. The INC and IYC are disgrace of a group and sellers. I am rooting for the candidacy of Hon. Dakuku Peterside, not because he is Ijaw but because of his disposition to issues, though my NUMBER ONE Choice remain Tonye Princewill-Sadly, he may not govern Rivers State again.
[/s]

The next one hundred generations of your linage will not surpass 1% of what Pa Clark done in Delta. I have warned you, to ask your mother, to tell you the truth about your father . Stop insulting people, our Nairaland ijaw indigene

1 Like

Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by ijawcitizen(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
I stopped taking Barcanista seriously since his insanity became fullblown....imagine yourself conversing with a wild mad man on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by stebell(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
I wonder hw Kel4soft and the rest of yu APC clowns hav decided to talk about PDP wen no one is purchasing APC guber form.

Y'all shud focus on hw y will get a credible candidate and leave Pa Clark alone.

The Ijaws in Rivers State are not ready yet. The masses willl decide who governs Rivers
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Chief Clarke has asked the 15 ijaw gubernatorial aspirants in rivers state where they were when wike was fighting his brother for Jonathan. He also asked them if any of dem hv d structure on ground to win elections. My fellow nairalanders, ask yourselves, y are 15 people frightened because of one man, just one man. Is zoning in d constitution? Even apc acknowledged d strength of wike. Lets b objective. Election in rivers state are not won in delta state or Abuja. Thanks all.
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by shota(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
ijawcitizen:
I stopped taking Barcanista seriously since his insanity became fullblown....imagine yourself conversing with a wild mad man on the streets.

Where is Barcanista ?
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by shota(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
kopite:
Chief Clarke has asked the 15 ijaw gubernatorial aspirants in rivers state where they were when wike was fighting his brother for Jonathan. He also asked them if any of dem hv d structure on ground to win elections. My fellow nairalanders, ask yourselves, y are 15 people frightened because of one man, just one man. Is zoning in d constitution? Even apc acknowledged d strength of wike. Lets b objective. Election in rivers state are not won in delta state or Abuja. Thanks all.

It seems you are senseless... With people like you, Nigeria will never change. Shame on you bro.
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by shota(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
stebell:
I wonder hw Kel4soft and the rest of yu APC clowns hav decided to talk about PDP wen no one is purchasing APC guber form.

Y'all shud focus on hw y will get a credible candidate and leave Pa Clark alone.

The Ijaws in Rivers State are not ready yet. The masses willl decide who governs Rivers

Ijaws in Rivers are not ready yet, the masses will decide.. You mean Igbo masses ?
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by shota(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:

Oh here is Barcanista... LOL..
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by shota(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista:

What did Mandela contribute to the blacks of South Africa ? What did Martin Luther contribute to the blacks of USA ? If you know, you 'd also know what Clark has contributed to the Ijaws of Nigeria unless you are not informed.
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by stebell(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
shota:

Ijaws in Rivers are not ready yet, the masses will decide.. You mean Igbo masses ?

No I mean those Ijaws contesting in the guber for ticket
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
shota:

No, na only Ijaw masses go vote. The fathom Ijo masses will be imported from Delta and Bayelsa to come install your Ijaw Governor. Where did you keep the Ogoni's? Oh so Governorship no dey sweet them too abi? Even if Wike steps down, it will be geared towards installing an Ogoni governor. But, if Amaechi can put forth an Ogoni man as the APC flagbearer then be rest assured that people will vote massively for APC. Anything other than that is a no go area.
In addition, if una like make una screeeam Ijos are marginalized? Or even shout voicelessly about that fraudulent Upland/Riverine charter crafted by some crooks in their bedroom, nobody gives a damn about it. However, after an Ogoni rule it goes to the ibani/Kalabari section.
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
shota:

It seems you are senseless... With people like you, Nigeria will never change. Shame on you bro.

Shota.....with due respect...yu don't have to insult me cos of my opinion or comment. Yu don't know me. So just trash issues and my nature out it please.
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by Kunleskey(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hmmm! May God help this nation
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by mrvitalis(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
DAKUKU PETERSIDE is our next governor full stop
Re: Why Is PA E.K Clark Silent On Ijaw Agenda In Rivers? by shota(m): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2014
Chiwude:
No, na only Ijaw masses go vote. The fathom Ijo masses will be imported from Delta and Bayelsa to come install your Ijaw Governor. Where did you keep the Ogoni's? Oh so Governorship no dey sweet them too abi? Even if Wike steps down, it will be geared towards installing an Ogoni governor. But, if Amaechi can put forth an Ogoni man as the APC flagbearer then be rest assured that people will vote massively for APC. Anything other than that is a no go area.
In addition, if una like make una screeeam Ijos are marginalized? Or even shout voicelessly about that fraudulent Upland/Riverine charter crafted by some crooks in their bedroom, nobody gives a damn about it. However, after an Ogoni rule it goes to the ibani/Kalabari section.

Bro you are not a Rivers man so gallop away to your Nri pot and drown ?

(1) (Reply)

Winners Of PDP House Of Reps Primaries In Akwa Ibom / Terrorist Attack On France Not On Front Page. Why? / The Election Results, Gathered From Different States!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.