Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Winners Of PDP House Of Reps Primaries In Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winners Of PDP House Of Reps Primaries In Akwa Ibom (1740 Views)

Oba Of Lagos' Son Loses APC Reps Primaries / PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti / Jonathan May Skip Party’s Primaries In 2015 Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winners Of PDP House Of Reps Primaries In Akwa Ibom by manpo2k(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
Result of House of Representatives primaries of the Peoples Democratic Party in Akwa Ibom State is out. Check out the list of winners below... Click http://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/winners-pdp-house-reps-primaries-akwa-ibom/

Re: Winners Of PDP House Of Reps Primaries In Akwa Ibom by gtrust: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
I'm coming to comment my reserve.
Let me check the current price of garri 1st.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorist Attack On France Not On Front Page. Why? / Why Nigerians Trust President Goodluck For 2nd Term / The Election Results, Gathered From Different States!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.