Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) (30631 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Gives his First Command As President (sahara Reporters) / Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by activatenigeria: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2014
i just read the crappy post or story .........if Sahara Reporters know all of these then they also know how the world in going to end.
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by Swiftlee(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2014
This is mere desert speculations! That is what sahara reporters are known for, peddling bear palour hear say!
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by wengerjay(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2014
Lets go there
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by oyeludef(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2014
Any president dat marries nabsprada is blessed cos he will not lack good counsel. Nabsprada=beauty+brain, vote her for miss nairaland 2014
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by ozo13(m): 10:56am On Nov 04, 2014
CFCfan:
The intriguing thing in this peice is that Jonathan actually wants Tambuwal to be the APC Presidential candidate. But I think that wish has come too late as Tambuwal has his eyes firmly on Sokoto Government House. Alternatively, GEJ could clandestinely throw his weight behind Atiku, because the latter doesn't command as much following in the North-west as Buhari.
meanwhile this morning yl going to work inside a cab.saw a colleague of mine with bsc degree trekking a long distance to the private hospital lab wr he works.I shook my head and felt someone should be voted out of office 2015.God shld touch we Nigerians heart to see d need to vote for any best candidate that will deliver this country. cry cry long live federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2014
And so ?...
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by highmood(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2014
How do you know Sahara. You have been giving false news since our independence. Nonsense!!
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by Elan83(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2014
My msg 2d presidnt is dat, he shuld pick d Current Minister of Education as runnin mate, Ibrahim shakarau! He's d best mtch 4 him, i've spoken! He who has 2 or more ears let him hear!
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by lacasa: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Who cares.

it's Buhari 2015.
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by toyecoach(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2014
GVP Sambo is not the Problem but the President himself whom seems to be bereaved Of leadership skills in contemporary Nigeria partly due to his inexperience.
Bringing in Gusau can not save him,Nigerians are tired of ineptitude,corruption,deceit and impunity at that level.
It is said Jonathan never won an election!
Nigerians are not fools wait...but I thot they said 12millions Nigerians has TANned him for 2015 why then shaking!!
I symphatise with our dear President but whom do we blame? Did I hear u say the gods! No I blame Mr Olusegun Obasanjo for giving Nigerians this kind of system starting from Late Yardua!!
Since 1999 attainment of political leadership in Nigeria is fraudulent.
The way forward,let there be CHANGE!
Hey....not APC change o but a change that would prevent all current leaders from National to Local level from participating in governance for the next 4years!! Yes.. Because they have FAILED a natiion called Nigeria and people named Nigerians
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by Omimah: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2014
highmood:
How do you know Sahara. You have been giving false news since our independence. Nonsense!!
Has it not occurred to you that SR has some insiders in the Presidency? When Abati threatened to sue them over their comment that the President's abdomenal pain in London was due to his much drinking, they released a picture of Jonathan with other people at a table full of strong drinks.
Who else knew Patience Jonathan was in Germany for treatment until SR said so? Even at that, they were doubted until she came back to confirm it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by chesterlee(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2014
NICE MOVE BY OUR ABLE PRESIDO....

EVEN PHYNO IS MORE POPULAR THAN THE VP!!!
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by Nmeri17: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2014
MrMcJay:
Not only Aliyu Gusau, na Mustapha Owerri. Clueless loser.

Since GEJ is never articulate, I wonder what a panicky version of the Kindergarten President would look like. It would really be a funny sight. grin

I just hope Orisajefo was there to give them opening prayers.

Nigeria shall be great again.
Buhari 2015

My dear, if Buhari becomes president and starts misbehaving, you will be unable to rain curses nor speak against him negatively in the media like this whilst continuing to be a Freeman. trust me cool
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by tomakint: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2014
onatisi:
don't mind saharadesert reporters ,which yeye popularity does buhari have in the north that is giving gej headache? How u dey jare egbon mi?
Padi mi how you dey jare! Don't mind those naive-minded dolts who keep shouting Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! as if their lives depended on it...Buhari has been pulling crowd in Northwest as long as I can remember unfortunately the Northwest is just one zone out of the 6 geo-political zones that make up Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by onatisi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
tomakint:

Padi mi how you dey jare! Don't mind those naive-minded dolts who keep shouting Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! as if their lives depended on it...Buhari has been pulling crowd in Northwest as long as I can remember unfortunately the Northwest is just one zone out of the 6 geo-political zones that make up Nigeria!
that is why i dont like arguing with them here , they are shouting buhari who is yet to even get his party ticket , so how will gej be planning against someone who is even not sure of getting his party ticket . paddy mi , leave dis ppl jare. abeg wetting dey happen for oyo naaaaaa is it true that ladoja is likely to move back into pdp
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by Lordlexyy: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
atlwireles:
Namadi Sambo Namadi Sambo Namadi Sambo why change a wining team. cool cool cool cool
A winning team indeed. They are in for a real shock. Buhari causing tsunami every where.
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by atlwireles: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lordlexyy:
A winning team indeed. They are in for a real shock. Buhari causing tsunami every where.

I asked you, to stick with your Xbox games.
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by Lordlexyy: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
atlwireles:

atlwireless, my brother how far. You have gone cold these days, what happen? Good to know u are still alive. By the way, i glance the romance section, but couldn't find u there. Your contribution is duely missing there.
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by MrMcJay(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nmeri17:

My dear, if Buhari becomes president and starts misbehaving, you will be unable to rain curses nor speak against him negatively in the media like this whilst continuing to be a Freeman. trust me cool

So, you agree GEJ is misbehaving? You are her thanking GEJ for free speech when Abe Lincoln freed the slaves more than 200 years ago?

GEJ is my employee, I employed him with my vote. Thus, i can give him a verbal and written reprimand before I sack him in 2015.

Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by tomakint: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
atlwireles:

Now this is funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by goodgood2(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
I'm currently learning computer hacking somewhere in Ikeja. As soon as I "graduate", I'll take down Saharareporters.com. They are working for the devil.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
GuyFawkes:
Gusau is one of the power brokers in the North and a staunch IBB ally. He will never accept to be VP under GEJ.

If Jonathan select Gusau as VP then GEJ has officially gone mad.

Gusau schemes a lot and is capable of killing the President if he is next in line!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
EzePromoe:
Agharareporters, don't be deceived by what you see on the internet. You have to come down here to Nigeria and see things yourselves and not typing from a distant land. Buhari had that much followers and still lost election more than any political aspirant in history.
Because the political class can count on clueless clowns like yourself to rig them in, Vote 15 times/Person and inflate the final election figures on their behalf. Their kids study in the finest foreign schools while you....

Well, where did you school? How was your experience there?
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by GuyFawkes: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
mikeansy:

If Jonathan select Gusau as VP then GEJ has officially gone mad.

Gusau schemes a lot and is capable of killing the President if he is next in line!

If he's dumb enough to try it, that's leaving the fox to guard the hen house grin. Gusau is the most scheming Northerner you can think of after IBB and Abacha. He was the reason they took out GMB early than planned as he was been pencilled down for retirement from the army then as a colonel.

He's a wily old coup merchant himself and participated in Shagari,Buhari, and Shonekan's overthrows. Although he was tricked by Abacha and Diya into thinking he'll be the Head of state after the coup,he had to tender his resignation when he realised he stood no chance. Abacha distrusted him hence he's passport being seized and he was put under surveillance till Abacha's death in 98.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
OKDnigeria:
I'm making up my mind not to read any thread again whose source is sahara.reporters. what a shameless site!
But Yøu will still do Bruh.
Don't deceive yourself
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by emmasege: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
This report had better not be true. Besides, GEJ is too dumb to have a Gusau for v. president. I hope David (Mark) is still offering Jonathan (his friend) advice sha.
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by prezidooo(m): 12:04am On Nov 05, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
Na today Buhari begin pull crowd? Since he openly supported the the Sharia movement in 2000/2001 he has been pulling crowd. So, Buhari's crowd cannot be a problem for Jonathan and cannot cause him to change his VP. If he wants to, he will do that Buhari or no Buhari.
that is alwayz our problem, mouth. Am sure u don't have voters card and can give GBJ one vote. U can only support with ur 32
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by NwaNimo1(m): 12:06am On Nov 05, 2014
GEJ wants PEJ as his deputy - Fact!
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 05, 2014
NwaNimo1:
GEJ wants PEJ as his deputy - Fact!
What a combo that would be grin
Re: Jonathan Wants Aliyu Gusau As Vice-President? (Sahara Reporters) by Sibabasibaba1: 2:52am On Nov 05, 2014
prezidooo:
that is alwayz our problem, mouth. Am sure u don't have voters card and can give GBJ one vote. U can only support with ur 32

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is your problem, not mine. The facts on ground indicate that Buhari pulled crowd in 2003, 2007 and 2011, and still lost. If there is a contrary fact, you state it rather than bandying innuendoes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Helicopters Used In Tracing Fault At 330KV Ikeja Transmission / Senate Threatens To Issue Arrest Warrant For Lai Mohammed, Others / President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.