Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. (3176 Views)

Photos: Biafran Leaders Meet David Cameron At 10 Downing Street / Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
undecided
are they preparing for secession or what?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
tongue cry
the lost tribe if Israel.
the anointed tribe.
onye nzuzus.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by PhockPhockMan: 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Op, you need brain injection

This is not ordinary mumu.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

huh. isn't that biafran flag again.
that's what I saw in there Facebook page.
I just decided to bring it here.
dazzal.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by saintikechi(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
What is going on here
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by WIZGUY69(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
saintikechi:
What is going on here
uncle.
why don't you carry your bag and leave Oshogbo.
and prefer for Biafra.
#team Biafra.
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by Lordlexyy: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hahahahahahaha. The lost sons of ishmael ready to leave Nigeria back to Israel. Save journey and don't come back. They even looked like malnourish almajeris, wonder what will become of them in their new place. Jazz men i suppose.
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2014
lwkmh

Nairaland na joke sha

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 04, 2014
WIZGUY69:

uncle.
why don't you carry your bag and leave Oshogbo.
and prefer for Biafra.
#team Biafra.
This serial jambite,. You should be more concerned about your up coming exams.. You simply don't care! Well I'm not surprised!! Everyone knows your a dullard.. Its quiet unfortunate •

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by dridowu: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2014
The lost tribe of Isreal
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by husamaldin: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2014
Celestial Biafrans. These igbos should just add a taste of paganism to complete the picture borrow borrow

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by gift01: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2014
Misuse of Mtn surprise package. Can't stop laughing @ this
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by oment3: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2014
husamaldin:
Celestial Biafrans. These igbos should just add a taste of paganism to complete the picture borrow borrow
Yo-robber people are their wahala sha gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by smallJagaban: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SPIRITUAL SANCTIFICATION.

BIAFRANSARE READY TO MARCH TO THE BIAFRAUDLAND FULL OF SORROW, SADNESS, DEATH, GNASHING OF TEETH.......
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by Blackfire(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2014
[quote
author=husamaldin post=27707835] Celestial Biafrans. These igbos should
just add a taste of paganism to complete the picture borrow
borrow[/quote]
igbos are igbos,jews are jews
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by loopman: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2014
oment3:
Yo-robber people are their wahala sha gringrin

are you jew, biafran or Nigerian? grin
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by Donfamous(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2014
mhizenugu:
This serial jambite,. You should be more concerned about your up coming exams.. You simply don't care! Well I'm not surprised!! Everyone knows your a dullard.. Its[b] quiet[/b] unfortunate •
quiet Kor, loud Ni. Ko gbo yinbo
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by 1shortblackboy: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2014
Na so e dey start o. Before u go know this people will be indoctrinated to start a violent seccession guerilla war with Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by Dreyl(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by ifex370(m): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Don't worry mehn... I already reported his csde to the FRSC

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by oment3: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
loopman:

are you jew, biafran or Nigerian? grin
I am an Igbo Man.

Don't care about those names you spew up there gringrin
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by loopman: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
oment3:
I am an Igbo Man.

Don't care about those names you spew up there gringrin

Ok, but why do you and Hausa people hate each other with so much intensity? grin grin
The two tribes are the problem with Nigeria because of their culture of intolerance to each other. undecided wink
For Nigeria to progress in my opinion, the two must be untangle from each other, the two created this mutual mistrust problem in 1966.
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by kingthreat(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol. Biafran clowns. Please let these jesters leave joor and form their state where silly things like these are done.
Re: Pictures Of Biafran Leaders In A Closed Door Meeting. by solotutu(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1973646/miss- nairaland-december-2014-contest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deziani Warns Itsekiri/ijaws To Resolve Any Dispute In One Week Or Relocate Epz / If Party's Shares There Party Symbol Which Will U Vote? / Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.