Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside (3176 Views)

Late Yar'adua Spent His Presidential Leave At Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2009 / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by tit(f): 3:23am On Mar 15, 2015
South African woman celebrates 100th birthday with a skydive
14 March 2015 Last updated at 19:24 GMT
A woman in South Africa has celebrated her 100th birthday by performing a skydive.
Georgina Harwood took to the sky above Cape Town, watched by her family and friends.
The 100-year-old's next adventure will be shark cage diving.

Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by richol(m): 3:25am On Mar 15, 2015
Where is OBJ here now?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 15, 2015
Lol na wa for some people o

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by bewla(m): 4:37am On Mar 15, 2015
y u they lie

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by tit(f): 5:14am On Mar 15, 2015
bewla:
y u they lie

he did it.
after he run round the field,
he cool off with three village women from Otta.

Fear that obasanjo

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by Humblebloke(m): 6:58am On Mar 15, 2015
This lady smokes too much *Ghanian* weed undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by hamaworld(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2015
U see what PDP governor has cause.

Now d youth has also resolve to be lying against their elders.
Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by africandictator(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2015
baba is spending time with his three socresses.
Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by haywire1: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2015
tit:

he did it.

Fear that obasanjo

She-dog (check Google for d official name) angry
Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by 400billionman: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2015
tit:

he did it.

Fear that obasanjo

OMG grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by Jose35(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by omenka(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2015
If this Op could only stop thinking with her tits. Smh.
Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by EmmySparky(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
This OP na real TIT...cheap drugs at work
Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
when I taught the era of mad people opening nonsense threads here is over the op proves me wrong
Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by Alphaoscar: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
This GMB momentum is really causing lots of Tanoids mental illness ooo. Very irresponsible and shameless lots of mama piss azzlickers.
Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by Theultimate(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
I tell you. It was just a mistake by her. The same thing happened to me sometimes ago.

I was trying to post on that day, but unfortunately my phone was almost down and the network was also really bad on that same day. During the process; I didn't know that the post has already been created without the involved pictures. I never knew even after charging my phone. Not until something like third day when I tried to view my profile. If you hear all sorts of what people are saying!

Nevertheless, Big thanks to a good Samaritan that came for my rescue in my absence before it got worse.
However, I can categorically say that this OP is experiencing such "if not all".

Here is the said Post
https://www.nairaland.com/1921755/bride-took-wedding-dress-next
Re: Obasanjo Spent His Birthday With 3 Local Otta Women - Picture Inside by reborn1: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
The op is a certified kolomental. He is a male disguising as a F.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail At Last - Vanguard / Maximum Nnamdi Kanu Should Get - See Sample Offender / Why The Media Is Silent On Another Bomb Blast On Christmas Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.