Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

She’s Been Sand Papered – Episode 1 [baby Gone] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s Been Sand Papered – Episode 1 [baby Gone] (603 Views)

Sand-sand Dey, Dey Inside Some Toto / Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 1 To 10 / What To Buy For My Gf Dat Has 1 Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She’s Been Sand Papered – Episode 1 [baby Gone] by Djstiphbami: 2:45am On Nov 04, 2014
My girlfriends and I were gisting and laughing, catching up on old times since we have been home for four long months due to ASUU strike. Then suddenly, they all rushed to the window to steal glances at him as he came in from the campus and went into his apartment. He was young, cute, chubby and sooooo fine, when I asked questions, I gathered he was a jambite and a kid brother to one of our male friends living right there in my friend’s compound.
The next morning, I had finished cleaning and putting my apartment in order so I took a bath and went straight to my friend’s since its the meeting place for the girls for that semester. Lots of handsome freshers to stare at, lots of topics to gossip about and yeah some new clothes and shoes to show off. Getting to her door, it was locked and she left her phone in her room, there was no way I could reach her but her neighbors were sure she hadn’t gone far so I could just wait for her in any of the apartments since I knew virtually everybody in the compound but I chose his apartment and went in calling out his brother’s name.
‘He isn’t here’ he answered, he has gone to town and won’t be coming back until next week.
So I sat and we got talking and I found him so adorable and intelligent but he was two years younger in age and level, what was I to do with this? My friend was back and she had been calling my phone, I told her not to bother that I will come over later on, she giggled and teased me ‘hoe hoe hoe’, I laughed and ended the call.
Although he was young, he was a bad boy and he didn’t waste time before he started making moves and the fact that I hadn’t been with a man for close to a year made it all easy. Within a twinkle of an eye, we were both naked and rolling over his bed in broad day light, I enjoyed every tiny little second of the moments we shared and when I was back at my friend’s later that evening, the thought of the day’s event was all up in my brain and I couldn’t help but smile at the beautiful memories.

continue

http:///shes-been-sam-pampered-episode-1-baby-gone/

http://

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Not To Invite Ex To Your Wedding / Why Do Girls Love Guys With Wallet / Ladies:.what Whld U Do After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.