Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative (7707 Views)

What Is The Best Adsense Alternative 2015? / 10 Best Adsense Alternatives / Best Adsense Alternative For Nigerian Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by henryobinna(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
fleps:

Lolzz. Okay Lemme answer you sir

1) I am not a COW
2) Yes you are right about the calculation of 100 clicks and $12 thingy. But when you say just $0.12 per click, is it static for all keywords or niche?
3) Nope, AdSense do not pay $15 per click but some keywords/niche pay even over $1 per click and that's pretty high. I mean HIGH!!! I'm in the career ($0.15 - $0.70 if not more) and Tech ($0.20 - $1.00 if not more) niche and I know how much a click can pay for some keywords and that's what I'll surely target and I advice everyone to know and do same. Know the potentials of your niche site and target keywords when you get AdSense approved. Get traffic! I bet you, if you have at least 50 pageviews per day with relevant and quality content (and strategic ad placements too) you should have nothing less than $15 or more weekly

Thanks all...
I'm on Acegoals and Selahcom
hello bro, do you know any good adsense alternative that pay relatively good?
I just don't wanna apply for adsense
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
how much are dey paying per impression?
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Op come explain am well jor
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
henryobinna:

hello bro, do you know any good adsense alternative that pay relatively good?
I just don't wanna apply for adsense
I just gave u guys a good Adsense alternative
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Infohelp:
Hello all bloggers on nairaland, i've just found out the best alternative to Google Adsense, and this pays as high as $0.12 per click. The Advert program is Alternativeadverts, a Nigerian company that delivers similar ads like Adsense. Within my 3 days of joining them, i already have over $1.00 there. They have all ads sizes for sidebars, banners, full page, takeover and text ads. Please Register as a publisher at http://www.alternativeadverts.com/online/index.php?rp=319
Just registered! What banner size are you using? I used 728 x 90. Will it work wonders for me cause man need pay o, christmas don dey reach ground

1 Like

Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by henryobinna(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Infohelp:

I just gave u guys a good Adsense alternative
ok, I'll give them a trial but hope they pay well and most of my visitors are not nigeria based in other words is your pay a factor of your visitors geographic location? just like chikita
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
njuwo:
Just registered! What banner size are you using? I used 728 x 90. Will it work wonders for me cause man need pay o, christmas don dey reach ground
i'm using 468x60 for banner, 160x600 and other sidebar ads sizes
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
henryobinna:
ok, I'll give them a trial but hope they pay well and most of my visitors are not nigeria based in other words is your pay a factor of your visitors geographic location? just like chikita
they pay well and i like their ads style i.e they have ads just like adsense
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
Infohelp:

i'm using 468x60 for banner, 160x600 and other sidebar ads sizes
all of them you placed on your blog
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 05, 2014
njuwo:
all of them you placed on your blog
hehehe! Yes naw... All
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by henryobinna(m): 4:20am On Nov 05, 2014
Infohelp:

ok, let's see
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by henryobinna(m): 5:01am On Nov 05, 2014
Infohelp:

omo! I don't know what to say about this your 'people' oh.. I registered with them some minutes ago, they claimed to have sent me a mail but they didn't send anything.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2014
henryobinna:
omo! I don't know what to say about this your 'people' oh.. I registered with them some minutes ago, they claimed to have sent me a mail but they didn't send anything.
Check your spam box
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by henryobinna(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2014
Shollay20:

Check your spam box
uh.oh... I just checked my mail now, its now they sent it.

its like the mail are being sent by human.

but I won't start using them now till I finalize on adsense.

you can also help on the adsense thread I created here>>> www.nairaland.com/1982261/adsense-users-does-adsense-accept
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2014
henryobinna:
uh.oh... I just checked my mail now, its now they sent it.

its like the mail are being sent by human.
But i register there yesterday, and i seen their messager with confarmation links inside it, but the main problem is that i copy the html ads code to my site but the ads refused to show up, me too am getting tired...........
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by henryobinna(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2014
Shollay20:

But i register there yesterday, and i seen their messager with confarmation links inside it, but the main problem is that i copy the html ads code to my site but the ads refused to show up, me too am getting tired...........
hahahaha... enjoy your .12$ per click.

anyway go and answer this please www.nairaland.com/1982261/adsense-users-does-adsense-accept
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Danyl(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2014
hey guy I used your link to register but the banner I got is 0.0006$ per impression and 0.06$ / click pls what am i doing wrong. the ads showed up immediately but the impression I got in my account is 1 impression but the pay is not showing how long does it take for the earnings to display.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2014
I think this site is not good....
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2014
henryobinna:
It should be in ur spam folder
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2014
Shollay20:

LMAO! I think u din't place the code well. Anyway sha mine is working fine.. Will come back here and show u guys proof of my first pay after I reach minimum payout
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2014
Danyl:
hey guy I used your link to register but the banner I got is 0.0006$ per impression and 0.06$ / click pls what am i doing wrong. the ads showed up immediately but the impression I got in my account is 1 impression but the pay is not showing how long does it take for the earnings to display.
lol! That $0.6 per click is just an example that they were giving. You have to get 1000 impressions for your impressions earnings to show. Mine will hit 1000 impressions by tomorrow. Btw it is $0.12 per click
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2014
Infohelp:

lol! That $0.6 per click is just an example that they were giving. You have to get 1000 impressions for your impressions earnings to show. Mine will hit 1000 impressions by tomorrow. Btw it is $0.12 per click
Oboy i no dey see where i go take put my bank details for the thing o
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Danyl(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Infohelp:

thanks.. its good den if Dts ders example it.must not b the real thing o.. thanks.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2014
njuwo:
Oboy i no dey see where i go take put my bank details for the thing o
my guy u like money o! Me I like money too... So how much dey done pay u? I one rush go register, I need 15k for this Xmas o.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
post=27773555:
my guy u like money o! Me I like money too... So how much dey done pay u? I one rush go register, I need 15k for this Xmas o.
na only $0.12 and one click i don garner o. Where to input bank details no dey show sef o
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
njuwo:
na only $0.12 and one click i don garner o. Where to input bank details no dey show sef o
this one go take like 5years to reach 100$

1 Like

Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
njuwo:

Check the right top beside your username and click edith profile to fill your bank details or paypal detail.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
Shollay20:

Check the right top beside your username and click edith profile to fill your bank details or paypal detail.
Make i test run am first
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
post=27784849:
this one go take like 5years to reach 100$
No be small. Na trial mode i dey give them so. You know say if you no test soup you no go know how e dey be

1 Like

Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
njuwo:
No be small. Na trial mode i dey give them so. You know say if you no test soup you no go know how e dey be

who own this company self?
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Tectono: 3:20am On Nov 07, 2014
Infohelp:
Hello all bloggers on nairaland, i've just found out the best alternative to Google Adsense, and this pays as high as $0.12 per click. The Advert program is Alternativeadverts, a Nigerian company that delivers similar ads like Adsense. Within my 3 days of joining them, i already have over $1.00 there. They have all ads sizes for sidebars, banners, full page, takeover and text ads. Please Register as a publisher at http://www.alternativeadverts.com/online/index.php?rp=319

Please, I have filled the form as a publisher but how do I get the code before submission?
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 4:39am On Nov 07, 2014
Shollay20:

who own this company self?
Na alternative bulk sms people o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things We Hate About Microsoft Windows / Web4africa.net Is A Fraud And They Are Already Scamming Me. / How Can I Turn A Web Page Into A Jpg Picture File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.