Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative (8018 Views)

What Is The Best Adsense Alternative 2015? / 10 Best Adsense Alternatives / Best Adsense Alternative For Nigerian Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
njuwo:
Na alternative bulk sms people o
haha bro thank your God, I think I know why AdSense always rejects your site.

Your site needs serious reediting especially the desktop view.
Just view your site with a computer and you will weep.
I can help you Edith it since you're my friend for a token...

Look at your sites desktop view here.

ofego desktop view

1 Like

Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 1:13am On Nov 08, 2014
post=27819273:
haha bro thank your God, I think I know why AdSense always rejects your site.

Your site needs serious reediting especially the desktop view.
Just view your site with a computer and you will weep.
I can help you Edith it since you're my friend for a token...

Look at your sites desktop view here.

ofego desktop view
Lol, Adsense reject my blog? When I've not even applied for Adsense. You funny o
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 08, 2014
njuwo:
Lol, Adsense reject my blog? When I've not even applied for Adsense. You funny o
my guy no vex jhor... After I read your post here i got confused.
No vex again.
Buy hey, that still doesn't mean your blog don't need reediting and adjustment.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Mustack: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2014
it'd nice ... make I dy learn from all my masters.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2014
post=27822945:
my guy no vex jhor... After I read your post here i got confused.
No vex again.
Buy hey, that still doesn't mean your blog don't need reediting and adjustment.
Thank you for that wonderful topic honourable, I like am
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2014
njuwo:
Thank you for that wonderful topic honourable, I like am
wch topic?
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Khaynet:

corel draw and paint

who will help me with my big problem?

My problem is all about design, i design my blog logo by myself and i dont how to upload it on my blog...i use corel draw11 to design it...any help
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Shollay20:

My problem is all about design, i design my blog logo by myself and i dont how to upload it on my blog...i use corel draw11 to design it...any help
coming.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
Shollay20:

what's the size?
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
post=27829570:
wch topic?
Editorial topic
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tectono:

Please, I have filled the form as a publisher but how do I get the code before submission?
once you activate ur account, then at the bottom u will c generate ad code
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
post=27784849:
this one go take like 5years to reach 100$
thats if u don't have good traffic. I've already gotten $5.17 for CPM and $8 for clicks that is $13 total within my 4 days of joining. With good traffic, you can get $5 daily for impressions.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
njuwo:

No be small. Na trial mode i dey give them so. You know say if you no test soup you no go know how e dey be
thats if u don't have good traffic. I've already gotten $5.17 for CPM and $8 for clicks that is $13 total within my 4 days of joining. With good traffic, you can get $5 daily for impressions.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Infohelp:

I get 300 unique traffic daily. How about that?
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Infohelp:

Guy you dey smart.........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

May be i will quit adsense........
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Shollay20:

Guy you dey smart.........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

May be i will quit adsense........

Me i no get much traffic for my site, 1click $0.12 ecpm $4.47
I think this make sense oooooooo
But how i will get traffic??
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
post=27843094:
I get 300 unique traffic daily. How about that?
you can get 50-100 impressions per day which means 1000 per week and $5 per week, $20 per month... No offence ooo bt it's nt good.. Even if u use Adsense u will generate only a little money. Try facebook ads for your site to improve ur traffic. To enjoy ads program, u need at least 1000 daily visitors
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Shollay20:

Me i no get much traffic for my site, 1click $0.12 ecpm $4.47
I think this make sense oooooooo
But how i will get traffic??
i've stopped using adsense sef for some reasons. To improve in ur traffic, you need to improve ur SEO E.g backlinks,keywords e.t.c also try facebook advertising cuz it works like magic... Or better still blog commenting. With blog commenting on linda ikeji, lailasblog and stelladimoko, i get nothing less than 3,000 daily pageviews, 1,200 unique daily visitors. But by next week i'm going to facebook advert and also promote my facebook page to over 30,000 likes cuz all this helps in traffic.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 12:29am On Nov 09, 2014
Please how do i add facebook follower and twitter follower at the bottom/footer on my blog?
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 12:32am On Nov 09, 2014
Infohelp:

i've stopped using adsense sef for some reasons. To improve in ur traffic, you need to improve ur SEO E.g backlinks,keywords e.t.c also try facebook advertising cuz it works like magic... Or better still blog commenting. With blog commenting on linda ikeji, lailasblog and stelladimoko, i get nothing less than 3,000 daily pageviews, 1,200 unique daily visitors. But by next week i'm going to facebook advert and also promote my facebook page to over 30,000 likes cuz all this helps in traffic.

Chai e be like say magic 1000pages view a day chai dere z god ooo.......
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by henryobinna(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2014
Infohelp:
Hello all bloggers on nairaland, i've just found out the best alternative to Google Adsense, and this pays as high as $0.12 per click. The Advert program is Alternativeadverts, a Nigerian company that delivers similar ads like Adsense. Within my 3 days of joining them, i already have over $1.00 there. They have all ads sizes for sidebars, banners, full page, takeover and text ads. Please Register as a publisher at http://www.alternativeadverts.com/online/index.php?rp=319
I've just registered n logged in but I don't see anything like publishers or anything like copying ad code

can you explain a little?
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2014
henryobinna:

I've just registered n logged in but I don't see anything like publishers or anything like copying ad code

Is there now, may be you should re-register it...its cool and money making machine......
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by henryobinna(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2014
Shollay20:

Is there now, may be you should re-register it...its cool and money making machine......
I just don't get their package.
na wa oh
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2014
henryobinna:
I just don't get their package.
na wa oh
how don't u understand
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2014
henryobinna:

at the bottom page, u will c generate ad code
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Shollay20:

Chai e be like say magic 1000pages view a day chai dere z god ooo.......
lol! U can contact me to give u 1500 pageviews per day for a week at a cheap rate
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by henryobinna(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Infohelp:

at the bottom page, u will c generate ad code
thanks, but I've given up on them,

they're too slow in doing things.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
[deleted]
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Fertilenigeria: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mega Business Participation

Have you tried to make money online but you
cannot? Join our mega online business today and
make money for yourself.

Make money online from the mega business
participation.

Requirements:
1. A personal computer
2. Modem
3. valuable time to make money

Benefits:
1. All participants will have their own AdSense
account (free)
2. All participant will be taught how to make
money from affiliate marketing
3. All participants will be able to use their
AdSense and affiliate code on our blog
4. Free training on how to make money online

Enrollment is ongoing. Simply send a message to
Ecoheight@gmail.com with the subject "Mega
Business Participation" to join.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Shollay20(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
post=27834308:
what's the size?
Thank you alot, the logo size=3inche by 0.24 inche.
I use corel draw for the design, how can i proceed to show it on my blog
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Shollay20:

Thank you alot, the logo size=3inche by 0.24 inche.
I use corel draw for the design, how can i proceed to show it on my blog
resize it, the width should be 480 the height 174.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Danyl(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Infohelp:

guy how r u doing it? pls how many unique visitors do u hv every day and how many page views...? am on ibloggos.com but hvnt bn seeing much frm dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money / Have You Ever Considered Quitting Social Media? / How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.