Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal (1480 Views)

No More Automatic Tickets For Governors, Senators, Reps – PDP / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members / APC Promises Automatic Tickets And Structure To Defecting PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by activatenigeria: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2014
All Progressives Congress, APC last night met with the embattled Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal and the party’s lawmakers in the Lower House at the party’s headquarters in Abuja.

At the meeting called to save Tambuwal from being impeached by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, the opposition party offered the lawmakers automatic tickets to return to the House in 2015 if they were able to avert the Speaker’s removal,
Its National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, described the parley as ”an emergency
consultative meeting.”

Before the meeting, Odigie-Oyegun extolled the virtues of Tambuwal, saying that the Speaker in the last few days had become the most popular Nigerian. He expressed his pleasure for welcoming the
Speaker to his first official party meeting at the APC headquarters as a member and expressed his surprise to what he described as an “animated reception the Speaker received even from his colleagues.”

Though journalists were excused from the meeting immediately after Odigie-Oyegun’ opening remarks, there were very strong indications that the party had vowed not to spare anything in trying to forestall the removal of Tambuwal from office by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
A member who was privy to the agenda of the meeting revealed that APC had decided to rally round its members in the House to ward off obvious overtures from the PDP to get them to support whatever moves to impeach the Speaker.
Nigerian Pilot learnt that APC might have promised the members automatic tickets back to the House in order to ensure that they rally round Tambuwal and help him survive PDP’s imminent onslaught against him.

It was also learnt that the APC House members were mandated to seek out aggrieved PDP members in the House, especially those not sure of return tickets to the House and make overtures to them with a view to tacitly offering them APC’s slots.
The meeting which was still on at the time of going to the press was expected to last into the late night.
Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by ayukdaboss(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2014
Source?!
Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by activatenigeria: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2014
Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by Clerverly: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2014
Propaganda by the Satanic PdP!

APC are pure democrats, who don't depend crumbs of office to do the right thing.

Sai Buhari!

Sai Tambuwal!

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by activatenigeria: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2014
Clerverly:
Propaganda by the Satanic PdP!

APC are pure democrats, who don't depend crumbs of office to do the right thing.

Sai Buhari!

Sai Tambuwal!

You wish, APC, pure Democrats? say something else joor....... APC is just a bunch of Power Obsessed individuals that will do anything to get power, in case you haven't heard another supposed Progressive , Rochas Okorocha AKA Show Boy, said APC would lose the election woefully if the party refuses to field him as its presidential standard bearer against the PDP... he said so many negative things about his own party........another huge APC crisis budding.....we are waiting......like i always say APC is a disaster that is about to happen.

4 Likes

Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by activatenigeria: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2014
Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by Clerverly: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2014
activatenigeria:

You wish, APC, pure Democrats? say something else joor....... APC is just a bunch of Power Obsessed individuals that will do anything to get power, in case you haven't heard another supposed Progressive , Rochas Okorocha AKA Show Boy, said APC would lose the election woefully if the party refuses to field him as its presidential standard bearer against the PDP... he said so many negative things about his own party........another huge APC crisis budding.....we are waiting......like i always say APC is a disaster that is about to happen.

Pure propaganda by your types-SaTANs! Where did Rochas say it? Which Other Newspaper carried it except that your PDP online faceless news site?

I watch the interview and there was no where he said something close to that!

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by activatenigeria: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2014
Clerverly:

Pure propaganda by your types-SaTANs! Where did Rochas say it? Which Other Newspaper carried it except that your PDP online faceless news site?

I watch the interview and there was no where he said something close to that!

Let me shock you son...... I'm the Only One That Can Defeat PDP, Says Okorocha
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/im-the-only-one-that-can-defeat-pdp-says-okorocha/193159/
Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by Clerverly: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2014
activatenigeria:

Let me shock you son...... I'm the Only One That Can Defeat PDP, Says Okorocha
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/im-the-only-one-that-can-defeat-pdp-says-okorocha/193159/

“I believe that if I fly the flag of APC, definitely I will bring victory to APC in 2015. I am the only one who can defeat PDP without struggle. No PDP candidate can face me in the other parts of the country. We don't have problem with PDP, our problem is how to choose the candidate that can defeat it.

The only thing that Rochas said!
Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by activatenigeria: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2014
Clerverly:

“I believe that if I fly the flag of APC, definitely I will bring victory to APC in 2015. I am the only one who can defeat PDP without struggle. No PDP candidate can face me in the other parts of the country. We don't have problem with PDP, our problem is how to choose the candidate that can defeat it.

The only thing that Rochas said!

According to him, if the APC refused to field him as its presidential standard bearer against the PDP, the party would lose the election woefully, insisting that of all the APC presidential aspirants, he stood a better chance to defeat Jonathan.

I am the only candidate who can dislodge the PDP in the 2015 presidential election. Tell me of all the people who are eyeing the presidency, how many of them have provided free education.--Show Boy Rochas
Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by donphilopus: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2014
Lies from the pit of hell. Inasmuch as I don't believe this hocus pocus, I'd still beg APC not to try that. We ain't like PDP and we can never be the same. We shouldn't practise what we condemn. There's no time they would collude with the PDP Reps to impeach Tambuwal, even without impressing them with automatic tickets. Most PDP Reps from the Northern States wouldn't even sign the impeachment stuff,so no need of impressing them with auto ticket!

#justmythought
Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by activatenigeria: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2014
Dude, the fact remains that APC is a house against its self, no amount of analogy can change that fact, even Tinubu, Buhari and other APC leaders know that.
Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by egift(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2014
activatenigeria:
http://nigerianpilot.com/apc-offers-reps-automatic-tickets-to-save-tambuwal/

Your source is as reliable as a beer parlour grin grin

Nigerian Pilot ko - Nigerians Airways ni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by activatenigeria: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
egift:

Your source is as reliable as a beer parlour grin grin

Nigerian Pilot ko - Nigerians Airways ni grin grin grin

I'm very sure you are from one village and you access the internet with your Chinko Nokia phone, for the records Nigerian Pilot is a Popular Newspaper in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Reps Automatic Tickets To Save Tambuwal by mrborntodoit: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
activatenigeria:

I'm very sure you are from one village and you access the internet with your Chinko Nokia phone, for the records Nigerian Pilot is a Popular Newspaper in Abuja.

Don't mind that local fowl, it's problems are just grains grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Tambuwal Tricked Me To Move The Motion For Adjournment Day He Decamped To A / House Speaker Tambuwal Says He Is Ready To Face The Police / In New Book, Obasanjo Skewers Jonathan, Yar’adua, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.