Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal (2361 Views)

Where Is The $280 Milion Dollars Loan Ameachi Took For "Rivers Water Project"? / CONFLICTING: Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Deal With FG – Shehu Sani / The Federal Government Of Nigeria Says It Has Reached A Ceasefire Deal With BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
pendicle:
I can't believe somebody asked a pertinent and commonsensical question and another made cursing, insults and name calling his contribution.

Are we really in a country with sane people? Are the igbos programmed to azzlick and suck out the shit from the anus of any one in government?

Egift is a moniker, curses don't work that way.
you are a fooool by calling Ndi Igbo in this mater is egift from mars, useless comment

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by adamskutty(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
bombay:
may you die a thousand death
demon.

Shekau wife.
Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by karlmax2: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
Propagandists at work. Even the Senate explained that the loan is not RAW CASH but for military hardware to be paid back in seven years. But Buharstans looking for what to write are here misleading the public. They will be the first to dish out propaganda. They will also be the first to complain.

Go back to the news of the loan approval by Senate and House of Reps you will see the explanation that it was not cash. So, this is another APCheat/Buhari dead on arrival propaganda.
dont mind him that was why I didn't bother responding to his rant.let him go and conjure another lies to deceive his fellow slowpoke.like I said he should be banned for spreading falsehood seun take note
Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by stonemind(f): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
at last PDP have sold Nigeria to bokoharam without knowing god is watching them through my iPhone 6+ HD camera

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by seanet02: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mumu
lekkie073:
evidence of all ur rantings or go and commit suicide...

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by aslan(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
what sayest thou? i can't hear thee.
Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by seanet02: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ignoramus. So it is a dofo like you that will explain to us that the money will not be paid in cash? We have been transacting business using e-payment mediums before you carry your empty head into the saTANs group.
Sibabasibaba1:
Propagandists at work. Even the Senate explained that the loan is not RAW CASH but for military hardware to be paid back in seven years. But Buharstans looking for what to write are here misleading the public. They will be the first to dish out propaganda. They will also be the first to complain.

Go back to the news of the loan approval by Senate and House of Reps you will see the explanation that it was not cash. So, this is another APCheat/Buhari dead on arrival propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by egift(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
lekkie073:
evidence of all ur rantings or go and commit suicide...

Highlight the one you have issue with so I can clarify grin
Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by pendicle: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
you are a fooool by calling Ndi Igbo in this mater is egift from mars, useless comment

Who doesn't know it is a geberational curse placed on your fathers and your forefathers to be azzlickers. From nnamdi azikiwe to nzeribe to daniel kanu. You have been foools and sycophantic bunch of imbelic nitwits whose stock in trade over the years is to sell your conscience to the highest bidder.

Mumu lunatic from a generation of azzlickers.

2 Likes

Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by Sibabasibaba1: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
seanet02:
Ignoramus. So it is a dofo like you that will explain to us that the money will not be paid in cash? We have been transacting business using e-payment mediums before you carry your empty head into the saTANs group.

-----------------------------------------------

Why can't you APC people do without insults? Is it in your DNA? Why can't you attack what I said. Though I may sound like a broken record but I will explain again. There is nothing paper money or electronic money about the loan. Money will no be given to government to buy the arms. Rather, Belarus will give Nigeria military hardware and we pay them within seven years. Senate committee chairman on Defence, Senator Ahmed Makarfi explained this in details. So, everything about the loan is in the public domain. If you choose not to believe, that is your cup of tea.

Learn how to make your point without insulting people.
Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by seanet02: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
So a loan being repaid is not paid. Werey
Sibabasibaba1:

Why can't you APC people do without insults? Is it in your DNA? Why can't you attack what I said. Though I may sound like a broken record but I will explain again. There is nothing paper money or electronic money about the loan. Money will no be given to government to buy the arms. Rather, Belarus will give Nigeria military hardware and we pay them within seven years. Senate committee chairman on Defence, Senator Ahmed Makarfi explained this in details. So, everything about the loan is in the public domain. If you choose not to believe, that is your cup of tea.

Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by Sibabasibaba1: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
seanet02:
So a loan being repaid is not paid. Werey

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May God deliver you from the spirit of insult.
Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by seanet02: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by Dolarman(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
bombay:
As you leave your house may heart attack be your potion.

I dont think you are a human, rather i think you are i PIG. Watch your words on others.
Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
pendicle:

Who doesn't know it is a geberational curse placed on your fathers and your forefathers to be azzlickers. From nnamdi azikiwe to nzeribe to daniel kanu. You have been foools and sycophantic bunch of imbelic nitwits whose stock in trade over the years is to sell your conscience to the highest bidder.

Mumu lunatic from a generation of azzlickers.
stupid post.PROUD IGBO BOY WITHOUT APOLOGY

Re: UPDATE: One Billion Dollars Loan Ceasefire Deal by Lordlexyy: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
bombay:
You are an enemy of nigeria you egift a boko haram propagandanist may you and your entire generation roast in hell may you never see anything good.
Illiterate! Of the things egift typed, this is all you can offer. Who is worse btw you both? When he clearly stated fact, you still find occation to insult him. Shame on you political gansters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate President, Mark, Orders Immediate Closure Of National Assembly / GEJ Fans B Like "His Tenure Is A Failure" But Lets Stick Wiith Him / CBN Under Pressure To Devalue Naira Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.