Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency (1519 Views)

80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) / Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya / FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by chidistone: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
”When I say that the Presidency must come to the
north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani
core north and not any northern christian or
muslim minority tribe.
The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the
Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the
Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others
are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north,
including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the
Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the
others know that when we are talking about
leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has
given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.
They can grumble, moan and groan as much as
they want but each time they go into their
bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they
get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is
we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that
they bow to and that they pray for.
Some of them are even ready to give us their wives
and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure.
They owe us everything. This is because we gave
them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik
Usman Dan Fodio.
We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and
installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town
away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy
pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all
these people by imposing islam on them by force.
It was either the Koran or the sword and most of
them chose the Koran. In return for the good works
of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave
us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please.
Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend
to continue.
No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from
taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim,
destroy and turn this country into Africa’s biggest
war zone and refugee camp if they try it.
Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is
what do you expect? We do not have economic
power or intellectual power. All we have is political
power and they want to take even that from us.
We must fight and we will fight back in order to
keep it. They have brought in the infidels from
America and the pigs from Israel to help them but
they will fail. The war has just begun, the
Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we
shall win.
If they don’t want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must
give us back the Presidency and our political
power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and
our people every day but mark this: even if it takes
one hundred years we will have our revenge.
Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be
repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have
very longk memories.”- ALIYU GWARZO
Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by ahmed486: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
And he will get a group worst than ISIS 4rm the south.

11 Likes

Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by lekkie073(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
a painful death awaits them .....no wonder they are now killing themselves

1 Like

Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by kilokeys(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
gwarzo.. let the best man win..

presidency is nt ur property
we arent cattles u own and lord over

i have no words to describe ur feeble-mindedness

while other pple drank from the river of knowledge before coming to this world, u just gargled.

3 Likes

Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by nuclearboy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
When and where did he say this?

Please may we also have a source since OP can't say he listened and crammed all these words beofre regurgitating here

1 Like

Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
And we must do everything possible and impossible to prove the north wrong. The presidency is no tribes right

2 Likes

Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by chidistone: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
nuclearboy:
When and where did he say this?

Please may we also have a source since OP can't say he listened and crammed all these words beofre regurgitating here

SOURCE:
pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/either-koran-sword-aliyu-gwarzo/

nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/85391-its-either-koran-sword-aliyu-gwarzo.html
Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by FastShipping: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
TANOIDS keep lying all over the place and dropping this Gwarzo name. Gwarzo doesn't exist. Gwarzo was only created to fit a narrative. When are we going to get pictures or videos of this "Gwarzo"? This is the same way they dropped the name of Wole Soyinka to have said some rubbish but the professor said he never said any such thing the TANOIDS and PDP have been spreading in the last few days.

4 Likes

Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by AliWoods: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
@Op
Your title is sure interesting and. I started out reading this to understand your reasons. But down the line, it struck me. You are as pathetic as anyone can ever be. Your arguements are bothered on shear stupidity, mediocrity and Bottom line Foolishness. You write well and I had hoped you will equally reason like a literate, but alas, you think like the sheepthat you are. Nigeria is a multi-nation state and not your tribal property. Lands were truly conquered in the past by violence, but by God if you continue down this road, you will risk the extinction of the hausa/fulani. Lol. Just Saying. And you sidelining all the other northern tribes is the worst strategy I have ever heard concieved by one such as you. Everyone is now self aware and as such if you think you can stand by pushing for violence, then my dear little man, you are. Sitting on a long thing!!! Get real, wake up and smell the coffee. The north has disappointed Nigeria and their hold has been broken. I love Nigeria and I know that your rantings are as a result of a gross male-functional deficiency, if you know what I mean.

Phew!!! I should go grab some lunch. Buzz me if you are interested. Lol. Later!

2 Likes

Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by akiOYIBO: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
No intellectual power no economic yet you moan for the top.....u will never smell the whitehouse backyard again......if u wish for the otherwise we the South Easterners are waiting.

1 Like

Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by tolulope855(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
then you will face my WRATH!!!
Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by kernel504(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
chidistone:

SOURCE:
pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/either-koran-sword-aliyu-gwarzo/

nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/85391-its-either-koran-sword-aliyu-gwarzo.html

ALIYU GWARZO you are such a coward, why using ''Chidistone'' ? Igbo name @ that!!!.
After ruling Nigeria for many years, you have these to boost for
1. Highest poverty rate
2. Highest illiteracy
3. Highest motality
4. Psychos
5. Terrorism

You have nothing to boost of since 1999 , We will keep on playing you, alone side with Northern ethnic minorities. Look kill all your brothers in the name of Allah, Just one bomb in the South we will teach you what America is teaching ISIL.

2 Likes

Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by khattab02: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
I just don't know why it is the talk/statement people who are irrelevant and less recognised or known that makes the headlines most.

There is no where it is written that presidency is the birth right of core hausas or mus return to them. All these are......... Don't even know what to call them.

If u want to know what Islam says about leadership and ruling? What it requires, how it should be done and what is expected and importance etc ........ Please read this link.. https://www.nairaland.com/1974824/look-leadership-islam-perspective#27595303

Unfortunately, many have abandoned what is supposed to be done and required of them. All the do now is only to rant. Pathetic!
Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by Dmanlex(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wrong. jack ass
Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by chidistone: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
kernel504:

ALIYU GWARZO you are such a coward, why using ''Chidistone'' ? Igbo name @ that!!!.
After ruling Nigeria for many years, you have these to boost for
1. Highest poverty rate
2. Highest illiteracy
3. Highest motality
4. Psychos
5. Terrorism

You have nothing to boost of since 1999 , We will keep on playing you, alone side with Northern ethnic minorities. Look kill all your brothers in the name of Allah, Just one bomb in the South we will teach you what America is teaching ISIL.

bros! I no be Mallam ooooo, was just passing the information so as to let my fellow country people know what this gworo dented teeth animal vomited out !

2 Likes

Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by kernel504(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
chidistone:

bros! I no be Mallam ooooo, was just passing the information so as to let my fellow country people know what this gworo dented teeth animal vomited out !

Chidi Nwannem, please stop giving these gworo malams cheap publications... One love my brother.
Re: If They Don’t Want An ISIS In Nigeria Then They Must Give Us Back The Presidency by omarlee(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Who is Aliyu Gwarzo, silly propaganda from the pit of hell

(1) (Reply)

Know The Truth About "I Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable" Attributed To Buhari. / Niger, Benin, Mali, Cameroun More Prosperous Than Nigeria – Global Report / OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.