Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

2015: Sam Nda/raji Fashola For President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Sam Nda/raji Fashola For President. (877 Views)

Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide / Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Sam Nda/raji Fashola For President. by idefua: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Just finished watching the broadcast on ait tv SAM NDA ISAIAH's presidential declaration, on the platform of the APC.

2015: Coast clear for SAM NDA/RAJI FASHOLA
APC all the way.
Re: 2015: Sam Nda/raji Fashola For President. by Obinacu(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Okay.
Re: 2015: Sam Nda/raji Fashola For President. by egift(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
APC will go through the appropriate process to present the most formidable Team for 2015.

PDP should stop trying to determine APC candidates that will favour Jonathan. Someone should inform the Coven that the quest to install Ikimi as Chairman failed. (By now who knows the magnitude of headache the man would have been causing the progressives.)

Progressive Nigeria - all the way!
Re: 2015: Sam Nda/raji Fashola For President. by ekoibile: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sam Ndah/Fashola will make a winning ticket but the Gambaris would not accept for sure. I favor APC but just can't reconcile with this Buhari of a guy. My sub conscious mind can't just accept him, don't know why.
Re: 2015: Sam Nda/raji Fashola For President. by egift(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
ekoibile:
Sam Ndah/Fashola will make a winning ticket but the Gambaris would not accept for sure. I favor APC but just can't reconcile with this Buhari of a guy. My sub conscious mind can't just accept him, don't know why.

@Bold:
You have no problem in you "sub consciousness". It is just that like many, you are a victim of PDP systematic mental implantation that connotes that a Nigerian cannot be upright and that those who are exception are some how evil in secret. So they bombard us with many propaganda, lies and fabrications for 15yrs now that we hate each other without any valid reason.

Here is my advice:
"...free yourself from mental slavery" - Bob Marley

God bless Nigeria!
Re: 2015: Sam Nda/raji Fashola For President. by Ezemust: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
even though am pro gej, I've got to say a big shout out to apc for this. this is the kind of team Nigeria needs. not some old worn out pretending general. this is good for democracy.
Re: 2015: Sam Nda/raji Fashola For President. by Ezemust: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
egift:

@Bold:
You have no problem in you "sub consciousness". It is just that like many, you are a victim of PDP systematic mental implantation that connotes that a Nigerian cannot be upright and that those who are exception are some how evil in secret. So they bombard us with many propaganda, lies and fabrications for 15yrs now that we hate each other without any valid reason.

Here is my advice:
[ab]"...free yourself from mental slavery"[/b] - Bob Marley

God bless Nigeria!
i don't think u r making anysense .pdp can't tell a man what's good and bad. a man decern that out himself. even though we r in a difficult time we all know what we want.
Re: 2015: Sam Nda/raji Fashola For President. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
[size=28pt] ANYBODY FROM NORTH / FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT[/size]
Re: 2015: Sam Nda/raji Fashola For President. by HisSexcellency(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mehn.... That Sam Nda's song 'Skelewu' is a club banger anytime, anyday. Downloaded and used it as my ringtone here in Germany for over 8 months, even some my German friends here rock that song.
BTW, what is he thinking contesting for president, he should better consecrate in his music career and dish out more hits.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Women Are More Reliable In Politics – Obasanjo / Our Naira Don Die / Bomb Blast Rocks Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.