Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? (12874 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by NAIRA25(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2012
Can you vote for him??
If he becomes the president,what will happen to Nigerians??

Letx gist.............
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by k2039: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2012
Capital letter NO

13 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by NAIRA25(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2012
k2039: Capital letter NO
Can u back this up with a reason

9 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ihedioramma: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2012
FOR NOW I CAN AND THAT OF IMO STATE GOVERNOR THE ONE IN OFFICE NOW THE TWO I THINK WILL MAKE NIG TO BE GOOD.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Sealeddeal(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
I will not waste my vote.i will not vote for Fashola 2015.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by WarriPikin1: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
What qualification or experience has he got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
Warri _Pikin: What qualification or experience has he got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?

simply none he cant even rule a state the right way lagos is a disgrace and has been more disgraced since he came in government stupid man egghead.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
ihedioramma: FOR NOW I CAN AND THAT OF IMO STATE GOVERNOR THE ONE IN OFFICE NOW THE TWO I THINK WILL MAKE NIG TO BE GOOD.
My friend, nothing can make Nigeria good the way you want except oil dries up. Changing the leadership of Nigeria will only amount to changing the personnel presiding over the sharing of oil money. All the problems you see in Nigeria today has it origin in sharing of free oil money. Have you read Oby Ezekwesili's paper on the curse of oil? Oil was the reason for the civil war. Oil is the reason we have TOO MANY states and local govt. Oil is the ROOT cause of corruption. Oil is the reason why 90% of Nigerians do not pay tax and as such are completely disconnected from governance. Oil was the reason the govt forcefully took over the missionary schools and DESTROYED them,etc

15 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ihedioramma: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
NO. OIL IS NOT OUR FIRST PROBLEM . OUR PROBLEM IS ONE MAN 6 E.T.C WIFE'S AND SOMANY CAR'S WE WANT TO HAVE HAUSE EVERY WERE IN THE WORLD . TELK A LOOK AT OBAMA HOW MANY WIFE DID OBAMA MARRY ? 2 GIRLS ONLY CAN NIGERIAN MAN DO SO WITH OUT LOOKING FOR A LADY THAT WILL GIVE HIM A BOY? .

3 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by anulaxad(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2012
ihedioramma: NO. OIL IS NOT OUR FIRST PROBLEM . OUR PROBLEM IS ONE MAN 6 E.T.C WIFE'S AND SOMANY CAR'S WE WANT TO HAVE HAUSE EVERY WERE IN THE WORLD . TELK A LOOK AT OBAMA HOW MANY WIFE DID OBAMA MARRY ? 2 GIRLS ONLY CAN NIGERIAN MAN DO SO WITH OUT LOOKING FOR A LADY THAT WILL GIVE HIM A BOY? .

that's a lie my dad wanted a girl he wanted to always spoil a girl but he got three boys tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by chosen04(f): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola is a Charade. A SW rascal(Thanks to GEJ) Voting for him is like selling the country to BOla Tinubu. That Charade loves bus-stop money collectong touts (agberos) like his mentor. Fortunately he seems as humble as GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by FreeGlobe(f): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2012
if I get a dollar anytime I say fashola is overrated and cannot be president of both eastern and northern Nigeria. I'd have been a billionaire by now

6 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by donfemzy: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2012
Give Mε dollar and have ur vote
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by RedLight1: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2012
with all my heart, fingers, including toes
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by RedLight1: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2012
Warri _Pikin: What qualification or experience has he got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?
you are askin someone that ruled Lagos state (most diverse state in Nigeria) for 8 years for qualification?.. you must be kidding
if u can rule new york, u can rule the world, if u can rule lagos, u can easily rule nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Sunofgod(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2012
Fcukkkk That!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Afam4eva(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola is overated but i think he will do better than Jonathan and Obasanjo combine.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ITbomb(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2012
Seun , we really need that poll button.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by emmaBS(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola will just start deporting Nigerians to Benin republic...he cant get my vote. For where?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Akosbaba(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2012
Frankly speaking pple talk abt wat fashola and okorocha has done to lagos and imo respectively buh hav u forgotten that these two pple also have lapses that hav occured during their tenure......I can only vote for fashola if he can convince us better that he can rule cos are we nt talking abt the same fashola who increased LASU's school fees from 25k to 250k pls think twice b4 u vote

5 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ypzilanti: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2012
You guys are not ready for good governance yet. Keep voting on ethnic and primordial sentiments and continue living in a sh1t hole country. Only problem I have with Fashola is the Tinubu weight over his shoulder. I believe Adams Oshiomole is the best candidate to beat the PDP in 2015. He has the brand name and the pedigree, as well as no known scandals presently. Also, compared to other Nigerian politicians he has fewer skeletons in his cupboard.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by RedLight1: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2012
ITbomb: Seun , we really need that poll button.
seriously .... i dont know why he removed it in the first place
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Lordave: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2012
emmaBS: Fashola will just start deporting Nigerians to Benin republic...he cant get my vote. For where?
are u from Benin Rep

U are scared
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Archmed(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola for President?...he belongs to a cabal headed by Tinubu...GEJ...belongs 2d cabal chairmaned by OBJ...D only presidential aspirant who can call bluff...who is not coming 4rm a desperate political class is BUHARI...Fashola will do well as vice,..u watch out for d great Alliance...ACN/CPC!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by wayne4loan: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
I rather cast my vote 2mr rochas okorocha, cuz mr baba tunde fashola will do his work without seeking the opinion of the masses e.g demolishing of houses ,increase of sch fees..but mr rochas will put the masses first cuz that what he always does..eg. Free education,building of schs in the north without holding any political office..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by deandavid(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
YES. He has what he takes, some people still dnt knw our real problem, it isnt oil. We nt d 1st country wit oil, and nt d 1st multi ethnic, but the 1st to have all this things with brainless, greedy leaders. OUR PROBLEM IS LEADERSHIP. Even if i believe fash can deliver, i still think we need a hard, fearless, people's man, corrupt free man to deliver nigeria, for now i think Osho baba is number 1. Fash can be nunmber 2, then Roshas 3.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ngooka: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
NO

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ypzilanti: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
All who are writing nonsense know in their hearts that Fashola will do 100 times a better job that the present occupant in office, but ethnic and personal dislike is clouding their judgement.

Mayor Guliani of New York was widely disliked by New Yorkers on a personal level, but they kept voting him into power because no one could argue that he was a good administrator. Nigerians cannot separate issues. That is why they voted a man with no prior achievements into power just because he appealed to their emotions.

That said, Oshiomole is the man to beat in 2015...if only he would agree to run, I will personally campaign for him for free.

12 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by deandavid(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
YES. He has what he takes, some people still dnt knw our real problem, it isnt oil. We nt d 1st country wit oil, and nt d 1st multi ethnic or with diverse religion, but the 1st to have all this things with brainless, greedy leaders. OUR PROBLEM IS LEADERSHIP. Even if i believe fash can deliver, i still think we need a hard, fearless, people's man, corrupt free man to deliver nigeria, for now i think Osho baba is number 1. Fash can be nunmber 2, then Roshas 3.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by elopee3000(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
i will not vote for fashola hoohaa i dont like the slogan he and bola tinubu is using in lagos they keep telling people to go back to thier states as if is only yoruba people that developed lagos,every major thing in lagos was built with nigeria money ,another thing they serious in making money from people in lagos but they look other side when all this agbero and area boys is busy terrorising lagosian,if oil producing states ask all yoruba working with oil company to leave thier state how will they feel,every day they keep asking people to leave lagos

5 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by deandavid(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
ypzilanti: All who are writing nonsense know in their hearts that Fashola will do 100 times a better job that the present occupant in office, but ethnic and personal dislike is clouding their judgement.

Mayor Guliani of New York was widely disliked by New Yorkers on a personal level, but they kept voting him into power because no one could argue that he was a good administrator. Nigerians cannot separate issues. That is why they voted a man with no prior achievements into power just because he appealed to their emotions.

That said, Oshiomole is the man to beat in 2015...if only he would agree to run, I will personally campaign for him for free.
he belike say u dy my mind.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Afam4eva(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
ypzilanti: All who are writing nonsense know in their hearts that Fashola will do 100 times a better job that the present occupant in office, but ethnic and personal dislike is clouding their judgement.

It seems your party affiliation is ACN. What thing of note has Oshiomole achieved in Edo state that will make you vote for him in 2015 as the president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions / Kogi West PDP Rallies Behind Melaye, Demands His Immediate Release / APC Manifesto: Questions Over Buhari’s Key Campaign Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.