Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? (16313 Views)

The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation / Where To Buy Bitcoins, Selling Perfect Money, Neteller And Solid Trustpay / Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
the e-manual has been sent to all who requested
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by SamjohnnyB(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pls kindly send to my email too. johnnybdgoogle@yahoo.com
benodic:
@ aysax
i have sent you a mail with answers to your question. if you did not receive it let me know

i have sent the info to all others that requested. use the info wisely to make your life better
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Exchangezone: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2016
PM for sale @ N285, serious buyers only!
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by megaik: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
benodic:

i finally succeeded in getting a good site for buying bitcoins in naira. and i have been investing in bitcoins successfully since then. i have prepared a manual on bitcoins investment and will send to anyone who is interested. including a christmas awoof investment i also discovered

Please share with me bro, make i follow you chop small abeg
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by omobash21(f): 12:29am On May 02, 2016
Plese kindly send to my email as well afobash4real2006@yahoo.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Exchangezone: 12:41pm On May 07, 2016
PM for sale @ N283, serious buyers only.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by naijarush: 9:03am On May 18, 2016
exchange zone, drop your contact
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2016
benodic:

i finally succeeded in getting a good site for buying bitcoins in naira. and i have been investing in bitcoins successfully since then. i have prepared a manual on bitcoins investment and will send to anyone who is interested. including a christmas awoof investment i also discovered
Please share with me whizkidefe@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2016
Exchangezone:
PM for sale @ N283, serious buyers only.
is it availiable?
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Exchangezone: 10:27am On May 18, 2016
Zero nine zero five seven zero three six nine five six, whatsapp only.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by cookiesho(f): 1:11pm On May 18, 2016
[quote author=WHIZKIDEFE post=45729357]
pls I need d manual
bukolashoyebi@yahoo.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Saintbado(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2016
Please kindly send to hadeniyi005@gmail.com.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by nellybenn: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
benodic:

you must be a scamer go and get a job
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by naijarush: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Exchangzone: Do you still have pm for sale? I have been trying to add you on whatsapp but to no avail. Let me know what your current rates are if you still have them available.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by dmediator555(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
benodic:

Pls kindly send me the manual, I am interested@ Obaropromise@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Nad95: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=benodic post=40561721]
i finally succeeded in getting a good site for buying bitcoins in naira. and i have been investing in bitcoins successfully since then. i have prepared a manual on bitcoins investment and will send to anyone who is interested. including a christmas awoof investment i also discovered[/quote
op pls kindly share the bitcoin investment strategy to me @ nnamdiokore97@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by kayb2009: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pls send d info to kaybodedu@ gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by eldino44(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2016
benodic:
good day, sir can u pls send me the bitcoin e manual email is shekt4@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Abcruz(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2016
benodic:

Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by horpeelo(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2016
anyone interested in knowing how to earn 20% compounding every month on your investment with a new cryptocurrency every month
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by eldino44(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
lammie21:
kindly share, pls. olamideogunbiyi303@gmail.com thanks
Bro pls share the e manual with me also, shekt4@gmail.com thanks
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by eldino44(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
spicyuzo:

Kindly share with me , I'm interested. Recievedmine.thanks@gmail.com
pls can u share d e manual with me also? shekt4@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by eldino44(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
saibuhari:
OP pls share your discovery on buying bitcoin with naira and the awoof investment. My email is jposuagwu@yahoo.com

pls also share with me d e manual d op shared with u.
shekt4@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by eldino44(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
omooloye:

my email is: lekas1974@yahoo.com
pls share with me also
shekt4@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by kanandez(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
kindly send the manual to me ezeanochie.chukwuka@yahoo.com thanks.

eldino44:

pls share with me also
shekt4@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sorry guys,
Have been very busy. Will send you the e -manual and other opportunities that abound in Bitcoin
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by sellydion: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dear Friend,

I appreciate if I can be a partaker of this goodness.

My email is niyi097@gmail.com.

Many Thanks
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by obator: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
benodic:

victor4obaro@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
benodic:

stanj334@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by zando64: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Share pls jackjone4real@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SCC Nigeria May Shut Pipe Factory / Bismarck Rewane: Naira Redesign May Cause GDP Fall But Not Increased Inflation / Fire Razes Orita-Aperin Ibadan Market, Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.