Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? (16326 Views)

The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation / Where To Buy Bitcoins, Selling Perfect Money, Neteller And Solid Trustpay / Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
the cryptocurrency industry is getter hotter as the day goes by. for those who would like to benefit from this industry, i have updated my e-manual to include recent happenings that can help you to profit from it.
if you are interested you can request as usual by clicking on my signature.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
this e-manual will teach you how to start from the scratch and get to the top in the cryptocurrency industry and it is a perfect christmas gift which you can share with your friends. and it is all yours just for the asking for free.
just click on my signature to get yours now.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by SpockFederation: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2017
How to Buy and Sell Bitcoins Online (Step-By-Step Tutorial) ▶️ http://www.nosrweb.com/localbitcoins-tutorial
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by emxglas: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2017
An escrow is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given transaction.

Hello would you like to join my escrow for an alternative platform for your transparent and scam free btc transactions

*WELCOME TO Quick Crypto Market Place*

TERMS*

Feel free to trade freely on the group. Any transactions carried out outside the group without using the escrow service is at your own risk.

The group won't intervene in cases of fraud in any transaction done outside the group.

Buyers would have to pay the non-refundable escrow fees.

Fund will be released after 1 confirmations from blockchain

*below are the charges*

*_Below $200, Fee is N200*
*_Above $200, Fee is N400*
*_Above 1 million naira, Fee is N1000*

*No spamming or ads*

*Buyer pay to escrow and wait for Bitcoin, buyer confirm Bitcoin and funds will be released to seller immediately.*

*Any trade with ESCROW attracts no FEE*

Please text [Escrow] to +2348054758794 with your WhatsApp enabled phone to be added to the escrow market.

❌❌❌ *Don't deal on Bitcoins or Altcoins without an escrow. Thanks* ❌❌
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by macphilip: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by macphilip: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by supergist1(m): 4:43am On Jun 02, 2018
Buying of Bitcoin is has been made easies here in supergis we will tell you how you can buy Bitcoin from a very save source. Firstly some people don’t known what bitcoin is but they have been hearing about it. If you are one of those people you in the right place.

The best and simplest definition for Bitcoin is this “Bitcoin is a currency like money but the only different is that its an on line currency which can be sold to cash”.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-buy-bitcoin-in-nigeria/
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Zdoh(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2018

EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by FreeSpirited: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=NiRfreak post=52733290] j
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by FreeSpirited: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=NiRfreak post=52733290]g
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by SEEFAS: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Use S.E.E.FA.s (Social Escrew,Exchanger and Fin-Agent Service) for all you Escrew transactions,Excanger needs and Financial Agent services.Mail orseefas@gmail.com...We are the scam busters #seefas
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 4:34am On Dec 30, 2022
hello guys
the world is changing at a fast pace and those taping into the current changes sweeping the cyber world are reaping the rewards.
a lot has been happening in the crypto space and one of my pet projects has always been to get into it freely with no risk to your finances and still reap great rewards.
one of the areas of crypto world that can do this for you is in the area of free mining where you can use your smart phone to mine new coins and later sell them as they appreciate in price all at no cost to you and no risk involved.
i have in my collection some crypto coins that can be mined with your smart phone and one of them in particular is already getting ready to swap for cash
so there is no time to waste. if you want to be part of this great revolution sweeping the world now, hop on to my team and let's get started as time waits for no one.
join this group for step by step details on how to go about it.

h t t ps : // tinyurl. com /26n 25rrs

see you on the other side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finally, NITEL Gets New Buyer. / Obiano Shuts Nnewi Spare Parts Market Over Non-Compliance With COVID-19 / NNPC Blocks Sale Of Mobil Assets To Seplat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.