Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? (16324 Views)

The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation / Where To Buy Bitcoins, Selling Perfect Money, Neteller And Solid Trustpay / Has Anyone Purchased With Naira Mastercard Issued By Guaranteed Trust Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 11:42am On May 10, 2017
current bitcoin price is $1700 and it is still rising. take advantage of this boom now. make hay while the sun shines.
subscribe to my e-manual and take action. click on my profile signature to subscribe
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by hardenmajor12: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Buy from Paxful - How To Buy Bitcoin With Naira Using Paxful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9fbaZ8FtTQ&t=4s
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by JackieR: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Try checking Paxful. www.paxful.com they cover most of the countries and different payment methods are available.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by bitcoin4africa: 4:29am On Aug 03, 2017
As history has shown, exchanges like Paxful, Local bitcoin etc are unfortunately a favorite target of hackers, where customers lost funds and sensitive information.

Below is a selection of why you should choose [url]NairaEx.com[/url] for buying and selling Bitcoin in Nigeria.
1. NairaEx doesn't keep or store customers fund: your Naira or Bitcoin are transferred to the provided customer's destination in 2 hours.
2. NairaEx has one of the largest bitcoin/Naira liquidity in Nigerian market, other exchanges only provide platform for people to trade between themselves which are unable to cater to large trades.
3. At NairaEx you deal directly with a registered Nigerian company unlike other foreign based company that offers P2P trade where customers are open to Fraudulent transaction where the other trader party can pay with a hacked bank account and the money will be reversed back.

Read experts review on NairaEx(Bitcoin Exchanger) vs other bitcoin exchange https://btc.ng/bitcoin-guide/exchanges-vs-exchangers-nairaex-vs-rest/

How to Buy Bitcoins in Nigeria

Register at nairaex.com, verify your account by sending a valid government issued ID to hello@nairaex.com
Login into your account, and click create new order below the active order on the dashboard -
Select buy and choose the e-currency you like to buy.
Fill out the amount and enter where you want us to send the currency to.
Make the deposit to the bank account on the order page within 1 hour and marked as complete after deposit. Email the proof of payment (teller, payslip, statement or transfer screenshot etc) to hello@nairaex.com and your order will be funded within 2-8 hours after your deposit has been verified.
How to Sell Bitcoins in Nigeria

Register at nairaex.com. ID Card verification not needed for sell orders.
Login into your account, click on your name on the right side and select payment info in order to add your bank account details.
Go to the sell orders and click on the create new order
Select sell and choose the e-currency you like to sell.
Select the bank account you like us to pay into and fill out the amount.
Send the e-currency to the bitcoin address or perfect money account number. Your naira will be deposited in your account within 2-8 hours.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Gaddaffi121(m): 3:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Go buy your btc in geneX. You are credited within 10mins

1 Like

Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by horlus(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2017
saibuhari:
OP pls share your discovery on buying bitcoin with naira and the awoof investment. My email is jposuagwu@yahoo.com

Kindly share pls I'm interested
bighorlus@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by oluwasuski: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
benodic:

i have finally finished working on my new e-manual on bitcoins.
this one will take you to the top of the bitcoin mountain.
those that are interested in getting it should indicate and the link will be sent to them asap.
as usual the manual is free.

I'm interested, pls send me the manual
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by indoorlove(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
I find this App very educative. EVERYTHING ABOUT bitcoin including tutorials.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adams.bitcoin
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
@ oluwasuski and @ horlus

sorry for the delay in replying you, i have been working on an updated edition of my e-manual on bitcoins as a lot has been happening in the cryptocurrency industry.
i have sent to you the bonus cryptocurrency and will send the revised edition of the bitcoin manual once i am done.
enjoy
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
Cryptocurrencies are the legal tender of the future. Those who collected bitcoins when it was still being formulated are all millionaires now. Don't get left behind.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
19 more days to get this free cryptocurrency coins for free.
If interested click on my signature and subscribe
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2017
17 more days to go to collect your free cryptocurrency coins. Currently worth more than 120 euros now.
All for free.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
16 more days to go in this free coin promo
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
11 more days for this free coin promo to end. Grab it now while it is still free. The current value now is more than 125 euros
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by laponsky(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
@benodic: pls,send the crypto manual to:
justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by toyor009: 7:00am On Sep 20, 2017
benodic:
11 more days for this free coin promo to end. Grab it now while it is still free. The current value now is more than 125 euros

@benodic.. plz I'm interested, my email is: toyorboy012@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by davidomos(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2017
my guy buy from luno.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by Danativity: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2017
NOTICE.......
For all those who have Mexican iTunes Gift Card with higher denominations of more than $1000.
Bring them for instant cash out.
I also Buy All Amount Of BIG itunes CARD, $100 - $1000 USA,EUROPE, UK & CAD itunes card only Also BUYING itunes card for the: * USA * CANADA * UK (pounds) *Amazon*Walmart* Buying $1-$1000 iTunes and Amazon, card
$100 is 24k
$200 is 20k
$500 is 55k
$1000 is 150k
Instant Payment, immediately i comfirm the Cards
Contact me on whatsapp +234 701 493 89 17
Scammers, rippers and time wasters, stay away.
Thanks
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
@ toyor009 and @ laponsky,

The e-manual has been sent to your mail
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by laponsky(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
benodic:
@ toyor009 and @ laponsky,

thanks
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
4 more days to go for this free coin promo worth 165 euros now. Claim yours now while you can.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by felixtare(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
benodic:
4 more days to go for this free coin promo worth 165 euros now. Claim yours now while you can.

so much interested
felixande@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
@ felixtare,
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2017
3 more days to go for this free coin promo worth 165 euros now. Claim yours now while you can.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
2 more days to go for this free coin promo worth 165 euros now. Claim yours now while you can.
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by magneto(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
benodic:
2 more days to go for this free coin promo worth 165 euros now. Claim yours now while you can.

mashdon77@gmail.com, pls send to me too...tanx
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by ebooksdepo: 2:41am On Sep 28, 2017
@OP,I AM IN,TERESTED IN THE MANUAL,PLS KINDLY SEND IT TO- ebooksdepo@gmail.com
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 5:29am On Sep 28, 2017
The manual has been sent to all who requested. Time is running out. Just one more day to go and the promo ends. Take advantage of this opportunity. It is completely free and the coins is worth more than 160 euros now
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by benodic: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
this free coin promo ends tomorrow. Claim yours now while you can
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by elocas: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2017
i am interested casmirero@yahoo.co
Re: How Can One Buy Bitcoins With Naira? by joy2000: 3:28am On Sep 30, 2017
just go to www.luno.com and signup to get your btc in cash directly into your bank acct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before You Quit Your Job To Become An Entrepreneur / Tennis and Soccer tips / Finally, NITEL Gets New Buyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.