Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Will Drag FG To Court If The Fail To Designate Boko Haram A Seccesionist Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Drag FG To Court If The Fail To Designate Boko Haram A Seccesionist Group (506 Views)

Saraki's Cct Trial: Finally Group Of Lawyers Drag Fg To Court, Tackles The Agf / I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana / How To Defeat Boko Haram: A Message To Nigerian Security Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Drag FG To Court If The Fail To Designate Boko Haram A Seccesionist Group by tochukwuifeduba: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
I'm currently assembling my teams of Lawyers to effectively file a suit against the Federal Government and the presidency if they fail to designate boko haram as a seccessionist group and subsequently issue a Public statement that Nigeria is at war with the Islamic Caliphate of Boko Haram.

WAR CAN BE DEFINE AS

"1. a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

2.A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.

Boko Haram having certified all the criteria under the international law to be designated a seccessionist group and not terrorist we must therefore invoke the 1999 constitution section 135

The constitution is clear Nigeria is at war hence we must invoke section 135

". Section 135 of the 1999 Constitution as amended states, “If the Federation is at war in which the territory of Nigeria is physically involved and the President considers that it is not practicable to hold elections, the National Assembly may by resolution extend the period of four years mentioned in subsection (2) of this section from time to time; but no such extension shall exceed a period of six months at any one time.”

Signed Comrade Ifeduba ThanKGod Tochukwu( aka Aguiyi na Ozubulu, Anambra)
Re: I Will Drag FG To Court If The Fail To Designate Boko Haram A Seccesionist Group by Descartes: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Good am with you on that smiley
Re: I Will Drag FG To Court If The Fail To Designate Boko Haram A Seccesionist Group by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Another ultimatum?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag FG To Court If The Fail To Designate Boko Haram A Seccesionist Group by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Chai biafra had a good motive yet they were treated like scum

1 Like

Re: I Will Drag FG To Court If The Fail To Designate Boko Haram A Seccesionist Group by cheruv: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
no need to declare BH a secessionist group kos they're fighting for their rights.yoga jona should quickly declare an end to the war on them and recognize their right over the far northern states.
after that,seal the border and execute anyone that crosses south

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal : I Promise To Protect The Legislature - Mark / I Couldn’t Pay Rent As A Minister -ezekwesili / APC Presidential Ticket: Tambuwal Alters Permutation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.