Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories (5407 Views)

Buratai Contradicts Shettima On Seized Territories By Boko Haram / See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos / Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Some professional liars and propagandists who are paid to spend all their lives online propagating lies, hate and mischief would want us to believe that bokoharam is being sponsored by Christian Association of Nigeria, Ayo Oritsejafor, Azubuike Ihejirika and even the president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan. However, here is a report on what bokoharam is doing in territories allegedly under it's control.
* B’Haram brings Mubi under Sharia, amputates 10

NOVEMBER 4, 2014 BY ETEOBONG EKONG

Members of the violent Islamic sect, Boko Haram, have instituted the Shara law in Mubi, Adamawa State, captured by the insurgents last week.

The insurgents were also said to have amputated the hands of 10 residents said to have been found guilty of sundry offences, including looting of property of fleeing residents.

Sources in Mubi town said they saw the terrorists parading 10 persons whose hands were said to have been amputated.

The victims were said to been amputated in the presence of residents the insurgents asked to converge to witness the enforcement of Sharia law.

An eye witness account indicated that two imams were dragged out from a mosque and beheaded for allegedly preaching against Boko Haram. The insurgents also advised all Christians in the Mubi Local Government Area to relocate to other areas except they were prepared to be islamised or be killed.

The source further said that the Emir’s palace in Mubi had been converted to the residence of the ‘Amir’ and that the insurgents hoisted their flags to signify that they were in control of the palace.

Our correspondent learnt that the most affected by the development in Mubi were students of the Adamawa State University and the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi. The students were said to have gone through torture before some of them reportedly escaped through the border between Nigeria and Cameroun.

Some of them were said to still be in the bush.

“I must give thanks and praises to God almighty for spearing my life; I saw as people were being slaughtered like goats. I am too happy to see myself alive,” a female student of the Federal Polytechnic, told our correspondent in Yola on Sunday.

The insurgents said their mode of prayer was different from what Muslims in the town were used to and that they were “in Mubi to restore Islamic independence to the people and anybody who does not follow us must be killed.”

“We are not to hurt anyone but to free the people from religious slavery,” a source quoted the insurgents to have said.

Meanwhile, the Deputy Governor of Borno State, Alhaji Zanna Mustapha, has said that the Federal Government needs to adopt more stringent measures against Boko Haram in the North-East.

Mustapha told journalists on Monday at the Government House, Yola, that the state governments of Adamawa, Borno and Yobe had raised the alarm over the future of their states as a result of rising occupation of towns and villages by Boko Haram.

http://www.punchng.com/news/bharam-brings-mubi-under-sharia-amputates-10/
Who is fooling who?

11 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
May God help us. Many will not like to see or hear such since their plan is to pull down the president. I know such individuals may be happy now since christians are being killed and driven from their homes. God never sleeps. Whatsoever a man sow, shall he reap. May God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Lurcky(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lies do not last,
One day the truth will come out and I hope the people behind these boko haram will live to face the full wrath of the law

10 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by omenka(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
How does this exonerate them as sponsors

Tell them to explain to Nigerians why there has been a surge in the activities of the terrorists since Oritsejafor's arms transport jet was released by the South African govt and Jonathan secured his billion dollar loan!!

11 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by eunisam: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Its a pitiable pity.
Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by texazzpete(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
The OP is really inconsistent. Days ago, he was railing against newspaper coverage of Boko Haram. Now he's here using newspaper coverage of boko activities to try to score a point.

Na wa.

24 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Now compare what Bokoharam is doing in territories allegedly under it's control with statements made by Muhammadu Buhari in 2001
Calls for 'total' Sharia in Nigeria
2001-08-27 21:32

Lagos - A former military ruler of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has called for the introduction of 'total' Islamic law across the country, reports said on Monday.

Buhari, who ruled Nigeria from a coup in December 1983 to his ouster in 1985, told a seminar in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at the weekend that the strict Islamic law code known as the Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria.

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

Northern Nigeria is mainly Muslim but southern Nigeria is mainly Christian and has led criticism of the introduction of Islamic law in a dozen northern states in the past 18 months.

Africa's most populous country has been shaken repeatedly in the past by religious unrest. In February 2000 between 2 000 and 3 000 people were killed by Christian-Muslim riots in Kaduna over the introduction of Sharia.

Call for Sharia across the country
Buhari's comments were interpreted by the southern-based papers as a call for the imposition of Sharia all across the country, even in the mainly Christian south.

"Buhari calls for Sharia in all states," was the headline of the respected newspaper The Guardian.

Buhari's comments were defended by supporters as simply a call for the full implementation of Sharia in areas where Muslims predominated.

But the comments are the second by Buhari that have courted controversy after he called earlier this year for Muslims to vote at the next presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith.

This was criticised by the press as a call for voting along religious lines, as well as an attack on the current president, Olusegun Obasanjo, who is a Christian.

Buhari made the latest comments at a seminar organised by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, a newly set up body attended by northern state governments and Islamic scholars.
"It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly ... and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

"What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law," he went on. - AFP
SAPA

http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827
Who's fooling who?

13 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by tit(f): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
i used to hear some music like that:
"whose fooling who"

6 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Dmacaw: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
How the fvck does this exonerate them as sponsors
Tell them to explain to Nigerians why there has been a surge in the activities of the terrorists since Oritsejafor's arms transport jet was released by the South African govt and Jonathan secured his billion dollar loan!!

Your stupidity beats me hollow.....did South Africa return arms or the seized funds ? How come BH fire power increased since your likes went to town with the rumor of that the arms were meant for BH?

17 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by texazzpete(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Now compare what Bokoharam is doing in territories allegedly under it's control with statements made by Muhammadu Buhari in 2001

Who's fooling who?

Sharia law has been in operation I'm many northern states since the Obasanjo era. How many students were being beheaded and driven into the Bush?

Please, we're only interested in x-raying what is happening in this current administration...and this one is doing a shoddy job so far.

9 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:

Why using everything to pull down others. May God bless you and reward you accordingly for all your statements. We're talking of genocide against the christian community here and all you could come out with is to drag the name of the President and Ayo who has been cleared of any complicity into the mud. It's well in Jesus name, Amen!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Omexonomy: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Who's fooling who?
i hereby call on all the APC cyber rodents who are always jubilating to see and hear the wickedess OF APC TERRORIST ARM sagamite barcanista cramjones berem gbawe obiagelli omenka egift koboko69 genbuhari ibsultan. You people should come and tell us who is fooling who?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Dmacaw: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Boko Haram sacking majorly Christian based communities in the North East some demented beings are pointing fingers at southern Christian citizens. Stupidity at its peak.

13 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Omexonomy: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
So BH started with this current administration
May you never go blind cos of this current administration
texazzpete:

Sharia law has been in operation I'm many northern states since the Obasanjo era. How many students were being beheaded and driven into the Bush?

Please, we're only interested in x-raying what is happening in this current administration...and this one is doing a shoddy job so far.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by gists: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:

My brother I wonder ooo. In fact I had to read the article all over again just in case I missed something.
How has this article vindicated your pay masters? Where are the activities of pastor Oritsejafor's Boys as the headline claims?

6 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Firefire(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Enough enemies within the wall of this country...

No amount of propaganda by APC and her team of fighters both on the field, online and offline can intimidate Nigeria sovereignty under the leadership of the Lucky one {GEJ}.

Haters go and comit...

6 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Omexonomy: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:

what a bysmall bysmall crincum crakcum way for cyber rodent reasoning like gbawe and cramjones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by omenka(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
GodsMercy1:
Why using everything to pull down others. May God bless you and reward you accordingly for all your statements. We're talking of genocide against the christian community here and all you could come out with is to drag the name of the President and Ayo who has been cleared of any complicity into the mud. It's well in Jesus name, Amen!
And who cleared the Hip Hop 50cents wannabe of complicity?? You??

Ayo is a monumental disgrace to christiandom and will surely atone for his sins sooner than later.

6 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by texazzpete(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Omexonomy:
So BH started with this current administration
May you never go blind cos of this current administration

Please send me your address. I need to mail you a copy of 'Queen Primer'. Your inability to properly comprehend written English fills me with dismay.

4 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wether Oritsejafor and Ihejirika were accused of being boko haram sponsors or not,its absolutely none of my business. All I know is that:

PDP IS BOKO HARAM AND BOKO HARAM IS PDP

10 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Some professional liars and propagandists who are paid to spend all their lives online propagating lies, hate and mischief would want us to believe that bokoharam is being sponsored by Christian Association of Nigeria, Ayo Oritsejafor, Azubuike Ihejirika and even the president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan. However, here is a report on what bokoharam is doing in territories allegedly under it's control.

Who is fooling who?

oh you man of low reasoning, what is jonathan gaining from this sustained terror and why letting it go on for so long? is not the c-in-c or is he a local government chairman? politically he stands to drain the northern votes by allowing boko haram to terrorise the north east till election day (only if there will be an election). politically, you know that is what gej will achieve.he is complicit and guilty of war crimes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Who is fooling who?

oh you man of low reasoning, what is jonathan gaining from this sustained terror and why letting it go on for so long? is not the c-in-c or is he a local government chairman? politically he stands to drain the northern votes by allowing boko haram to terrorise the north east till election day, northerners will be too scared to vote (only if there will be an election). politically, you know that is what gej will achieve.he is complicit and guilty of war crimes

8 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Omexonomy: 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
texazzpete:

Please send me your address. I need to mail you a copy of 'Queen Primer'. Your inability to properly comprehend written English fills me with dismay.
cyber bedbug how far when last did you jubilate at the death of people by APC terrorist arm?

5 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
And who cleared the Hip Hop 50cents wannabe of complicity?? You??

Ayo is a monumental disgrace to christiandom and will surely atone for his sins sooner than later.
My beloved brother, let's lay politics aside and condemn this inhuman act. You should be much worried if truly you love Nigeria and seeing all the atrocities against christians. You may not like Pastor Ayo as a man but that does not call for the name calling. Let's be our bro's keeper. May God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
berem:
Wether Oritsejafor and Ihejirika were accused of being boko haram sponsors or not,its absolutely none of my business. All I know is that:

Halfhearted statement. I'm certain you do not even believe what you wrote

7 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Descartes: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Olisah Metuh was right cool

6 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Mogidi: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
The way APC were able to fo.ol few people that they were not part and parcel of this sharia boko haram thing is beyond me.

6 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
berem:

My beloved sister, I believe you're much more than what you portray online. What is wrong is wrong. You were among those calling for Ayo to be crucified then but since the tone has changed, you can still acknowledge and commend. Christians are being killed but since you consider politics as much more than your brothers and sister, you see nothing wrong with it. Even if you're not one, I strongly believe a trace of us (christians) may still be in your family. As Nigerians, we should love one another and stand by each other no matter where we come from. May God bless and help us all in Jesus name, Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by omenka(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
GodsMercy1:
My beloved brother, let's lay politics aside and condemn this inhuman act. You should be much worried if truly you love Nigeria and seeing all the atrocities against christians. You may not like Pastor Ayo as a man but that does not call for the name calling. Let's be our bro's keeper. May God bless us all.
You sound very ignorant indeed. If anyone is playing politics here, it is the op. And I'm very sure you are seeing the article he quoted for the first time, hence your "condemn this inhuman act" line. We have condemned to a point our tongues and thumbs are getting sore. What manner of condemnation is there to show We are tired of condemning, we want to see peace return to the country, simple!!

Ayo Oritsedumbfuck deserves every bit of insults that come his way. How the heck do you expect one to respect someone who's supposed to be a beacon of light in this dark country and a model for righteousness gallivanting around with the biggest crooks and perverts in the country and getting involved in arms racketeering How does one respect such a man

3 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Afroconnect: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Op except u are being paid,then you are just blinded by your ethnic leanings.

The point is-why is Goodluck allowing these killers to kill innocent Nigerians,he is incapable of protecting the lives of Nigerians-he swore an oath to do this.

Who is sponsoring boko haram,can do what they wish,but why is the president not using his powers to effectively mobilise our military to defeat our enemies if indeed the President has nothing to hide.

1 Like

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Omimah: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Who's fooling who?
Tell Jonathan to rise up to his duty as the C-in-C.
Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Halfhearted statement. I'm certain you do not even believe what you wrote
Ifeanyi mechionu! I have never accused Oritsejafor and Ihejirika of being boko haram sponsors. I only accused the former of being a religious bigot which is what he's actually is.

btw,i thought you didn't believe that Mubi was under attack by boko haram. So you have finally believed abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State / Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents / 2015 Presidential Elections :: The Dilemma Of The Average Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.