Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories (5343 Views)

Buratai Contradicts Shettima On Seized Territories By Boko Haram / See What Ayo Fayose Was Spotted Doing Today At A Market In Ikere-ekiti.. Photos / Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by BlackTechnology: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
See the comments of BH= Buhari herdsmen below.

texazzpete:

Sharia law has been in operation I'm many northern states since the Obasanjo era. How many students were being beheaded and driven into the Bush?

Please, we're only interested in x-raying what is happening in this current administration...and this one is doing a shoddy job so far.

omenka:
You sound very ignorant indeed. If anyone is playing politics here, it is the op. And I'm very sure you are seeing the article he quoted for the first time, hence your "condemn this inhuman act" line. We have condemned to a point our tongues and thumbs are getting sore. What manner of condemnation is there to show We are tired of condemning, we want to see peace return to the country, simple!!
Ayo Oritsedumbfuck deserves every bit of insults that come his way. How the heck do you expect one to respect someone who's supposed to be a beacon of light in this dark country and a model for righteousness gallivanting around with the biggest crooks and perverts in the country and getting involved in arms racketeering How does one respect such a man
diluminati:

oh you man of low reasoning, what is jonathan gaining from this sustained terror and why letting it go on for so long? is not the c-in-c or is he a local government chairman? politically he stands to drain the northern votes by allowing boko haram to terrorise the north east till election day, northerners will be too scared to vote (only if there will be an election). politically, you know that is what gej will achieve.he is complicit and guilty of war crimes

Omimah:

Tell Jonathan to rise up to his duty as the C-in-C.

7 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Omimah: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Descartes:
Olisah Metuh was right cool
The same Olisah Metuh that later turned round to say he never called APC an Islamic party, when Ali Modu Sheriff joined PDP? Don't be as confused as him.
Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by nigerianvenom(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
buhari and his boys wont go unpunish

2 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Mogidi: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Afroconnect:
Op except u are being paid,then you are just blinded by your ethnic leanings.

The point is-why is Goodluck allowing these killers to kill innocent Nigerians,he is incapable of protecting the lives of Nigerians-he swore an oath to do this.

Who is sponsoring boko haram,can do what they wish,but why is the president not using his powers to effectively mobilise our military to defeat our enemies if indeed the President has nothing to hide.

You're a dolt if you think the president is not using his power to end the menace of bokoharam. As Wole Soyinka said the president can only provide arms and equipment to the army. If the muslims in the army refuses to fight their brothers in boko haram, theirs very little the president can do. GEJ helped in quelling MENDs excesses, we implore Bukohari to do same and spare Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:
See the comments of BH= Buhari herdsmen below.

stop being silly, we are telling you as it is. what is your defence?
Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Descartes: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Omimah:

The same Olisah Metuh that later turned round to say he never called APC an Islamic party, when Ali Modu Sheriff joined PDP? Don't be as confused as him.

APC es todo menos una oposición responsable-Olisah Metuh

2 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Afroconnect:
Op except u are being paid,then you are just blinded by your ethnic leanings.

The point is-why is Goodluck allowing these killers to kill innocent Nigerians,he is incapable of protecting the lives of Nigerians-he swore an oath to do this.

Who is sponsoring boko haram,can do what they wish,but why is the president not using his powers to effectively mobilise our military to defeat our enemies if indeed the President has nothing to hide.
The commander in chief is neither a supernatural human being nor a magician. He can only depend on the Nigerian armed forces to defeat bokoharam and if the Nigerian armed forces fail, there's no magic GEJ can perform. Malian armed forces was sacked by Islamic militants and France had to come to their aid. Isis is holding it's ground in Iraq and Syrian in spite of the fire power of the western nations. GEJ is not a magician.
And he cannot step down because changing of the leadership of the country has not ended Islamic insurgency in any part of the world.

Besides, those who nurtured the bokoharam monster to maturity in northern Nigeria cannot now be rewarded with the presidency on account of the same bokoharam they created. That will be setting a dangerous precedent.

Also, Gej is the president of 36 states of Nigeria and FCT and not just that of northeast. The rest of Nigeria where people are living peacefully at this time also have a stake in who becomes president of Nigeria

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Yeske2(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
@Sincerenigerian hadn't told us what his pay master is doing about gaining back our lost territories and our displaced fellow citizens but busy politicising about shattered lives in the affected places held. Shame on you guys.
May the thunder i heard two days ago shatter you both and fellow cretins.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by VirginFinder: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
How the fvck does this exonerate them as sponsors

Tell them to explain to Nigerians why there has been a surge in the activities of the terrorists since Oritsejafor's arms transport jet was released by the South African govt and Jonathan secured his billion dollar loan!!

You are free to hate the president.

But you should be reasonable and exercise discretion while at it.

You are beginning to sound desperate and daft!

9 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Afroconnect: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mogidi:

You're a dolt if you think the president is not using his power to end the menace of bokoharam. As Wole Soyinka said the president can only provide arms and equipment to the army. If the muslims in the army refuses to fight their brothers in boko haram, theirs very little the president can do. GEJ helped in quelling MENDs excesses, we implore Bukohari to do same and spare Nigerians.
Your father is an idiot.
Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Mogidi: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Yeske2:
@Sincerenigerian hadn't told us what his pay master is doing about gaining back our lost territories and our displaced fellow citizens but busy politicising about shattered lives in the affected places held. Shame on you guys.
May the thunder i heard two days ago shatter you both and fellow cretins.

I hope the next thunder takes care of your pathetic partisan progeny, you doltish troll.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

The commander in chief is neither a supernatural human being nor a magician. He can only depend on the Nigerian armed forces to defeat bokoharam and if the Nigerian armed forces fail, there's no magic GEJ can perform. Malian armed forces was sacked by Islamic militants and France had to come to their aid. Isis is holding it's ground in Iraq and Syrian in spite of the fire power of the western nations.
The problem with you is that you like to compare other countries with Nigeria in terms of fighting terrorism. Why do you always do that?

1 Like

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by 100Cents: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Glory to God...

Its only one L.G. Let F.G. take charge..
Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Mogidi: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Afroconnect:

Your father is an idiot.

I don't rely on insults to advance my arguments, you're on my ignore list from now.

1 Like

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Yeske2(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mogidi:

I hope the next thunder takes care of your pathetic partisan progeny, you doltish troll.
I included you too, liars from hell. You guys would lie and make the devil blush. Damn!
Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
berem:
The problem with you is that you like to compare other countries with Nigeria in terms of fighting terrorism. Why do you always do that?
It is only by comparing like with like that one can reach REASONABLE judgment or conclusions

2 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

It is only by comparing like with like that one can reach REASONABLE judgment or conclusions
is that how you see it?

Meanwhile,I watched TVC news today by 4pm and saw a news about Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya going to visit his country's army. There was a terrorist attack in a particular region of the country and tens of soldiers were killed in the attack. He went there to give other soldiers his moral support. I was thinking,when will Jonathan do the same to our own soldiers to give them moral support?
Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Dmacaw: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
You sound very ignorant indeed. If anyone is playing politics here, it is the op. And I'm very sure you are seeing the article he quoted for the first time, hence your "condemn this inhuman act" line. We have condemned to a point our tongues and thumbs are getting sore. What manner of condemnation is there to show We are tired of condemning, we want to see peace return to the country, simple!!
Ayo Oritsedumbfuck deserves every bit of insults that come his way. How the heck do you expect one to respect someone who's supposed to be a beacon of light in this dark country and a model for righteousness gallivanting around with the biggest crooks and perverts in the country and getting involved in arms racketeering How does one respect such a man

Your entire family is dumbfuck and may you not know greatness until you prove Oritsejafor's direct involvement in arms racketeering. When ass holes like you see anybody who supports GEJ as an enemy because of political gain

5 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by iconize(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nigerian Muslims asked for the implementation of Sharia laws.
Now they got it.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Dmacaw: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
diluminati:

oh you man of low reasoning, what is jonathan gaining from this sustained terror and why letting it go on for so long? is not the c-in-c or is he a local government chairman? politically he stands to drain the northern votes by allowing boko haram to terrorise the north east till election day (only if there will be an election). politically, you know that is what gej will achieve.he is complicit and guilty of war crimes

The biggest propaganda APC and there cohorts have used against GEJ's administration is Insurgency and Chibok girls. So the military men sacrificing there lives daily are doing that in vein? Why Sambo Dasuki and Aliyu Gusau core Northerners would watch their brothers been slaughtered at will for political gains?What northern votes are you talking about the ones he won in 2011? My friend this is insurgency terrorism we are talking about here driven by Islamic ideology if you know any country were terrorism has been completely within a short time please tell us and tell us what the president is not doing right in this war.

8 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by citizenY(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Descartes:

APC es todo menos una oposición responsable-Olisah Metuh

otro loco mas....
Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by citizenY(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
berem:
is that how you see it?

Meanwhile,I watched TVC news today by 4pm and saw a news about Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya going to visit his country's army. There was a terrorist attack in a particular region of the country and tens of soldiers were killed in the attack. He went there to give other soldiers his moral support. I was thinking,when will Jonathan do the same to our own soldiers to give them moral support?

He is waiting for mad to clean the frying pan. He needs a shield.... Chaka Zulu on ma mind??
Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Descartes: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
citizenY:

otro loco mas....

Por favor, no estoy aquí para palabra el comercio con usted querida.
gracias smiley
Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by omenka(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dmacaw:

Your entire family is dumbfuck and may you not know greatness until you prove Oritsejafor's direct involvement in arms racketeering. When ass holes like you see anybody who supports GEJ as an enemy because of political gain
Sure you okay?? You sound quite erratic.

1 Like

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by gratiaeo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
diluminati:

oh you man of low reasoning, what is jonathan gaining from this sustained terror and why letting it go on for so long? is not the c-in-c or is he a local government chairman? politically he stands to drain the northern votes by allowing boko haram to terrorise the north east till election day (only if there will be an election). politically, you know that is what gej will achieve.he is complicit and guilty of war crimes
You fools should grow some brain. Is this boko haram different from the one Buhari and his co called freedom fighters? What was your comment when Nyako and his fellows said that GEJ and Ihejirika is reducing northern population by killing BH? So you animals truly expect GEJ to carry AK47 and head to Sambisa forest?
Heaven only help those who help themselves

4 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by tbaby534(f): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
How the fvck does this exonerate them as sponsors

Tell them to explain to Nigerians why there has been a surge in the activities of the terrorists since Oritsejafor's arms transport jet was released by the South African govt and Jonathan secured his billion dollar loan!!

Shut up brainless man

3 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:

All I can see is internal hatred for Pastor Ayo and the President. How will you feel if your children or younger ones use same lines on you? Do unto others as you want others do unto you. Love is what we should preach more and not division. Take time out tonight to pray for him (Pastor Ayo) and everyone you feel is not measuring up. Tell God to touch their heart to change and also for God to help you to love them again. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Dmacaw: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
Sure you okay?? You sound quite erratic.

Iyaaaaaaaiah Erratic.
Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Dmacaw: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
berem:
is that how you see it?

Rubbish!!!! What is the the relationship between visiting a terrorist attack site where soldiers are killed and actually visiting a War front? North East is a War front GEJ has no business visiting the battle field he is not a soldier. Did Obj and Yaradua ever visit the creeks in the Niger Delta even without treat of suicide bombers? GEJ must not step foot in the Northeast. the Northerners called BH freedom fighters Northern elders kicked against Oritsejafor/CAN designating BH as terrorist group, APC/Northern elders kicked against the State of Emergency imposed on those states. Until the North becomes tired of BH and wants them out their is nothing anyone can do to deliver them.

1 Like

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by munky(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
it really pains me when Nigerians start playing politics with peoples lives. its so bad that Nigerians would see the truth and decide to ignore it. I am not a GEJ supporter but I know for a fact that he's not a magician and this Boko Haram scourge is not his fight alone. I have a friend in the Nigerian Army, he made me believe that even in the army there are so many Boko Haram sympathizers. People have forgotten that Boko Haram mastermind Kabiru Sokoto was captured and released by these so called security operatives. some BH members were even living in a Governor's house. Nigerians please let's tell ourselves the truth. Boko Haram is not what we should use for political gains.

To the Buhari supporters there is no reason why you can't support your candidate without smearing the president. Buhari is a member of the council of state. he can still give the president valuable advice.

boko haram sponsors your end is near. no amount of terrorism will make Nigeria succumb to blackmail.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by bakila: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
It's unfortunate what some place make of others misery. To the people of Madagali, Gulak, Shuwa, Kirshinga, Michika, Bazza, Kuburshosho, Jagalanbu, Michika, Mubi, Vimtim who cannot stay in there houses and go to there farms, make love with there spouses, discuss freely amongst themselves Muslims, traditionalist and Christians have their differences and come back again someone has failed them.
While the nairaland style of argument goes on, the people of Hong, Gombi, Muchalla, Song, Girei, Vonoukilang Jimeta and Yola are apprehensive that the Army has yielded one kilometre after another running away from Bokoharam but harassing them for working hard when things were normal. Alas Badeh has failed the people of Mubi, Minimah has failed them so also Gusau and Dasuki. There incompetence ought not be rewarded with another salary. Yes the people of all these places wonder why they are not yet sacked why why why this guys are not fired.
If they read us here as we post they may be ashamed why we are not asking for a better performance from our army.
Re: Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
is that how you see it?

Since when did Cattle raiders killing Administration Police become a Terror attack on our Soldiers? Retarded Man.
KDF has BOMBED the cattle raiders to submission yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Failed All Military Exams- IBB. / What If Court Cancels GMB Eligibility In The Next Hearing? / GEJ Would Have Looted Nigeria Out Of World Map - OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.