Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Do You Know The Plans Your Man Has In Mind Concerning The Relatiomship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know The Plans Your Man Has In Mind Concerning The Relatiomship (463 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know The Plans Your Man Has In Mind Concerning The Relatiomship by sharonspaz: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: How Do You Know The Plans Your Man Has In Mind Concerning The Relatiomship by Cholls(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
My brother when she keep asking for $#x definitely I know her plan for the relationship is to make me contract STDs #sharpguy4life
Re: How Do You Know The Plans Your Man Has In Mind Concerning The Relatiomship by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
By visiting the babalawo regularly

(1) (Reply)

Just A Question / What Do You Dislike About Your Fiancee/fiance? / Why Do Girls Get Angry Very Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.