Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work (77510 Views)

Yahaya Bello Pictured Driving Himself To Work This Morning / Aftermath Of Tambuwal’s Defection: Presidency, PDP Move Against Emeka Ihedioha / Emergence Of Tambuwal As Speaker, A Hausa/fulani Agenda – Fasehun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by gerald09(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
tit:

may boko haram deal with you the way they are dealing with nigeria.
may you run from them the way nigeria army runs from boko haram.
so u do believe that GEJ has messed up the country cos if u believe he has done good den simply say amen or u just keep quiet.
Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by mickyarams: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
tunde705:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
GO AND DIE!

Is it so difficult to say amen to his post. Just say amen and stop insulting people.
Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by eedriyz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
babestella:

Moronic kangaroo.

God is a perfect God and so your prayers are useless and can only work for you.

GEJ is human and is liable to mistakes especially when some Islamic commanders behave promised to make the nation ungovernable for him. You think you've seen NIGERIA, wait until the chips are down, then you will know that the tyrant you are projecting is more evil than GEJ.
Nice name... Suits you, really. You know what? You're more clueless than him. He's really good at stealing (that's not corruption, I totally agree grin ) funds, but he's clueless at covering his asses. He's a good for nothing Pres. which is why he can't do anything about those issues. It's only setting up useless panels that he's good at. Can you pls point to an achievement in 6 yrs? I'm not projecting anybody. I don't give a f?ck about APC or PDP... I'm not into politics and I never want to be a politician.
Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Etianwanokon: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Security belongs to God and He will always protect you.
Ride on
Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by adaybayor(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
drnoel:

Sorry to disappear u but e no dey pain me. Wetin dey pain me na cos u hypocritically called the almighty God for an useless and silly post just cause u felt it will carry likes. Remember sins against the father and son can be 3 given but that against God the holy spirit is condemnation into hell. Beware of foolish political cheap wins that will make u loose heaven.

your english is poo!!!
Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by cyril10(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Seriously, This man is so humble, exemplary leader.

Gullible Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Japhteez(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
eedriyz:
Any Supporter of President Jonathan and PDP here? Pls say amen to this prayers
A PRAYER FOR G.E.J. and PDP SUPPORTERS
1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is running this country.
2.) May God give u and your family the kind of peace GEJ gives to this country.
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
4.) May God secure u and your entire family the way GEJ secures this country.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have to do is to Quote this and reply "Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public that he is God Sent.
Be brave to type Amen b4 you start d insult.
Let's see how many we can get

Even God you mentioned never planned for us to be sick, poor or suffer any form of ill/hardship. But the devil himself have brought untold hardship n all manner of sickness into the world to frustrate God plan for his children.

What am saying in essence is that GEJ might not have or didn't plan for Nigeria to experience all these u mentioned but his enemies who have sworn that all his effort in moving this country forward will be blocked. They made their threat open that many will be soaked in there own blood if GEJ win 2011 election and they fulfilled what the said. How again is GEJ the reason for boko haram n other social vices in this country. That day you stole meat from your neighbours pot when she went to bath in that your face me o face you, was GEJ bad leadership the reason? So my brother I say AMEN to GEJ plan for this country. But can u say Amen to even your boss at work handling you the way GMB handled this country in the past?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by BotherMleeper(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
AlienSPY:
What other security do he need when he is riding in over 120million naira bullet proof vehicle courtesy of Niger Delta oil.

Can this useless sadistic nomad be able to afford that vehicle rearing cattle for 2 decades?

The richest African is a nomad too, and his wealth was not built on your so-called oil.

meanwhile im quite sure you deltans placed the oil there, prospected for it, and drilled it with your bare hands, thus making it yours, abi?

in any case, how did this oil benefit anyone outside of the select cabal, the oft-cursed 1% that rules over the 99%? the oil is not benefiting you, your friends or your family. its not benefiting your fellow countrymen, so stop going on about "our" oil, and be more concerned over the fact that when boko haram comes, your GEJs and PEJs and Wikes and Ikimis and Edwin Clarks will all get on their fancy jets and bail out on you, leaving us all to burn in the inferno of the burning oil.

so quit before you hurt yourself, you pretentious sack of wet sh1t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by justi4jesu(f): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
eedriyz:
3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.
As a Good supporter of GEJ and PDP all u have to do is to Quote this and reply "Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General public that he is God Sent.

Hehehehehehehehe.................Political Pastor ni

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Mogidi: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
brownlord:

Why not pray God to run your life the way tinubu is running alausa and other SW state from his palour? ode

This boy you wan kill me with laugh? grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by carammel(f): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
eedriyz:
If I hear say anybody talk amen..na to curse you back dem go do.
Hypocrites grin.
It is a case of asking an enemy praying for you to say amen to the same prayer for them and their posterity. They will dodge it masamasa grin grin.
Foolish youths deceiving themselves..
Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by sokera: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
eedriyz:

WHERE ARE GEJ SUPPORTERS? I NEVER SEE ANYONE SAY AMEN OOOOO, They are disgrace to Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Mogidi: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
carammel:

If I hear say anybody talk amen..na to curse you back dem go do.
Hypocrites grin.
It is a case of asking an enemy praying for you to say amen to the same prayer for them and their posterity. They will dodge it masamasa grin grin.
Foolish youths deceiving themselves..

Mikeansy also prayed for you partisan trolls on page one, can I hear you say Amen to his prayers?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Mogidi: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
sokera:

WHERE ARE GEJ SUPPORTERS? I NEVER SEE ANYONE SAY AMEN OOOOO, They are disgrace to Nigeria

Did you say Amen to mikeansy's prayer?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Mogidi: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lets hear you all apeshiit say Amen to this

mikeansy:

I guess you are already praying for God to run your life the way Buhari ran Nigeria!

Truncate your marriage the way Buhari truncated democracy

quench your happiness the way Buhari abolished free speech

never forgive your sins just as vindictive Buhari was

And treat you selectively badly just as Buhari jailed Ekwueme while granting Shagari House arrest

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Mogidi: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
[s]
FotherMucker:

The richest African is a nomad too, and his wealth was not built on your so-called oil.

meanwhile im quite sure you deltans placed the oil there, prospected for it, and drilled it with your bare hands, thus making it yours, abi?

in any case, how did this oil benefit anyone outside of the select cabal, the oft-cursed 1% that rules over the 99%? the oil is not benefiting you, your friends or your family. its not benefiting your fellow countrymen, so stop going on about "our" oil, and be more concerned over the fact that when boko haram comes, your GEJs and PEJs and Wikes and Ikimis and Edwin Clarks will all get on their fancy jets and bail out on you, leaving us all to burn in the inferno of the burning oil.

[/s]

Save yourself the hand wringing angst by using your own resources instead of leeching the Niger Delta.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Bitojoe(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Tambuwal has shown to Nigerians that if you are the people's choice and do their bidding, you do not need security aides.

stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by porka: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Tambuwal has shown to Nigerians that if you are the people's choice and do their bidding, you do not need security aides.

Fallacy!

Murtala Muhammed showed us long before him.

Even the "Pope" needs security.

If unknown citizens on the street cannot do without security, Tambuwal should take his own seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Bitojoe(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
berem:
He is just so humble and mature. I love his charisma.

a man who is humble will never bite the hand that feeds him.
Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Bitojoe(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
eedriyz:

nemesis will soon catch up with you.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by porka: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
ibedun:

Mr Man, there is a very high probability that Nigeria could have been a much better country with better citizens and governance without Niger Delta oil. We probably could have been exporting cattle to the rest of the world and earning enough for individual farmers and cattle rearers to drive the same car.

Oil made us lazy and gave us the desire to be rich without doing anything.

lol...

Almajiri thinz!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by ogb5(m): 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Which work was the tambuthief driving to in that picture?

thesame work he closed for 5 weeks? yeye people and yeye propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Frankiss44(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
brownlord:

Why not pray God to run your life the way tinubu is running alausa and other SW state from his palour? ode

still waiting for someone to type amen to this...... the day we realise that all our politicians are thieves irrespective of their party,the better for us.... the idea of calling a thief from pdp a saint or vice versa is not only annoying but stupid.
Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Mogidi: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
*****************************[size=15pt]Calling all Nigerians[/size]**************************

If you want to hide in your room (like in Iran) when you pray to God vote Bukohari

If you want your churches made illegal vote Bukohari

If you want your govt to stop freedom of speech vote Bukohari

If you want a sectional leader vote Bukohari

If you want your leaders jailed like Tai Solarin, Ajasin, Fela, Gani vote Bukohari

If you want your children's future truncated (like Buhari did by truncating democracy in 1983( vote Bukohari

GOD/ALLAH has a reason for stopping Buhari in 2003, 2007 and 2011
A vote for Bukohari is a vote for the devil.

Sai no to Bukohari

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by SeverusSnape(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
cyril10:

Gullible Nigerian
I see from your Profile picture you're an elderly man, I won't trade words with you. have a nice day sir

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by babestella: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
eedriyz:
Nice name... Suits you, really. You know what? You're more clueless than him. He's really good at stealing (that's not corruption, I totally agree grin ) funds, but he's clueless at covering his asses. He's a good for nothing Pres. which is why he can't do anything about those issues. It's only setting up useless panels that he's good at. Can you pls point to an achievement in 6 yrs? I'm not projecting anybody. I don't give a f?ck about APC or PDP... I'm not into politics and I never want to be a politician.

Shut your trap, slowpoke is what I call you.
I personally don't like it when people from other region think that others cannot lead the country. Why so much hatred for GEJ? Is it because he is from the south south? what if he was from Kano, will any of this useless almajaris or even the Yorubas hate him this way. All this ranting is just because the rest of the country hates anyone from the south south or south east. No wonder the senseless killings of IGBO in the north and Yorubas never condemned that act. Everyone irrespective of tribe and religion deserves a chance & support to lead this nation. It is not the exclusive right of any region please.

He might not have done well as we are always made to understand, but you can rule out the fact that he has also done well in some areas apart from security and tackling corrupt officials. He is not the worst president we've had. OBJ's government was adjourned the most corrupt during his tenure, did you call for his head? Over 16 billion dollars on power sector which ordinarily would have improved electricity supply in Nigeria, do you have electricity in your home today. It was a total fraud. Ministry of petroleum was under him (OBJ) yet we had serious chaos in the petroleum sector, he never build 1 refinery for the 8 years he was there. Did you call for his head? No. GEJ decided to privatize the power sector because the decay was abysmal. what happened to all abacha loot that was returned during OBJ's tenure?

"Insecurity every, GEJ is to be held responsible" that statement resonates everywhere in the country today by people who don't even have any idea on how to solve that same problem. Who were the people who ran to amnesty international to accuse GEJ of genocide when he flooded the north east with the military and declared state of emergency in 3 northern states? Are they not the northern elders who today cry and shout that GEJ is incompetent.

The much you can do as a human being is to support him so that he can deliver. Stop sending almajaris to bomb the north and then turn around to cry insecurity in the nation and blame GEJ. If you can push a man forward towards his goal, don't pull him down. GEJ means well for this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Rawani: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
FotherMucker:

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by smada13(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
eedriyz:

Hey!!! you copied my thread word for word!!!!!! Geez!!! this is plagiarism of the highest order!!! people will think you wrote this and you are already getting likes and shares!!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Tah! Who be dat for ur profile?
Re: Picture Of Tambuwal Driving Himself To Work by Johniyke2flex(m): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
He should drive himself, without any security detail, through the streets of Sokoto if he truly sees himself as the people's choice. Only then will I agree that Tambuwal is a credible leader that is different from the lot. Driving himself from the government reserved quarters to his office, which is just a stone throw away, amidst the tight security that has been provided in the area by the same government he's fighting is not enough reason to be called the people's choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.