Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare (40133 Views)

Call Of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Gameplay - TRAFFIC Lagos, Nigeria. / Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games / Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Pc Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Dreyl(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2014
EMEzzy:
Yep, it's out on ps4, ps3, xboxone, xbox360 and pc... This is for the gamers!!
thanks.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by diesel86: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2014
lordZOUGA:
This is Cool. Nigeria was also used in Ghost Recon. The Niger Delta region I think. The Mission was to go into the region and rescue a hostage.

I think this is a more detailed representation of Nigeria than the one used in Ghost Recon.
True bro, its just that i dont dig this one man shooter games would love to see the shooter holding d gun.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2014
IamDanto7:
I don't have xbox360 but can this game work on my windows 8 laptop? its a COREi3 and has xbox360 in built
An inbuilt xbox 360 in a pc?3 Nw dats fresh. Dats not possible. Won't work. Not even bill gates can help with that. Go get the pc version, about 48gb or so.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by fedimol: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2014
[quote author=ghostofsparta post=27752322] The action scene is terrific, have you played Crysis 3

Unfortunately not sad. My PC refused to install the game. Everyone says its nice though.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by EMEzzy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
TheNaijan:

You are right man, after all some are nerds...Lol--but I meant-Instead of knowing how to[b] shot a gun in a game; I'd rather learn to do that in real life[/b]. And that could help me in real life situations where I need to defend myself...
Lol, I guess so, but games like destiny, halo, AC, CoD are almost like real life shooting..

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by ghostofsparta(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
[quote author=fedimol post=27770970][/quote]What's your PC hardware specs?
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Naijamentality: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
rezy15:

An inbuilt xbox 360 in a pc?3 Nw dats fresh. Dats not possible. Won't work. Not even bill gates can help with that. Go get the pc version, about 48gb or so.

Oh boy, it's definitely possible. Just as with all electronics, it's just made up off parts, parts that can be moved around and replaced. All you need to do is build a custom case and make sure everything is connected properly. Google is your friend.

http://timofiend..com/
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by fedimol: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
ghostofsparta:
What's your PC hardware specs?

AMD Athlon II Dual Core processor
4GB RAM (I plan on upgrading to 6 in the coming weeks)
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2014
Can anybody help me wt d video of d gameplay showing lagos city,I want to prove something to somebody over here
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by tomiobj(m): 7:00am On Nov 07, 2014
Mrkuvuki:
Hmmm ...this is so cool
I'm still waiting for Grand Theft Auto Lagos edition ,Only GTA gives you enough insight about any city in the world ...
I'm def getting this COD once the price arrange himself
. Kip deceiving your self.rockstar games never mentioned anythn about featuring lagos. Talkless of a city outside us

Ps. Vicecity-miami
Liberty city-ny
San andreas-la
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by tomiobj(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2014
rezy15:
Just secured the latest in the COD series and I have to say its looking beautiful so far. Seems the rumours about Nigeria being in the game are true. Even on my Xbox360 the CGI's are solid. This is a must for all you shooters out there. My prognosis: if Blackops 2 and Ghosts ever had a child together, this would be it!!!
can this run on my pc. Ram 4gb , Graphics Processor AMD Radeon HD 8210,
Graphics Memory 128MB,
Processor AMD A4-1250
Processor clock speed 1GHz
Memory 4.00GB, if not ill get it on my ps4
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by tomiobj(m): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2014
Crispels:

Our own Lagos in call of duty Hehehehehehehhe!!! grin

Indeeed,Lagos is a unique city!!!!
God Bless Lagos State! God Bless Nigeria!!!

OP, Pls,I want to buy Ps4/Xbox 360 Which one is better

I have a budget of 80k(for numerous disks too)

see question

Which one should I buy. Iphone 4s or samsung galaxy s5
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2014
tomiobj:
can this run on my pc. Ram 4gb , Graphics Processor AMD Radeon HD 8210,
Graphics Memory 128MB,
Processor AMD A4-1250
Processor clock speed 1GHz
Memory 4.00GB, if not ill get it on my ps4
Can't say. I recommend getting it for ur console.
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by purplekayc(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2014
Djangocode:
Call of Duty... Damn i Love this Game..
wait for the new battlefield and see better graphics.

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2014
tomiobj:
. Kip deceiving your self.rockstar games never mentioned anythn about featuring lagos. Talkless of a city outside us

Ps. Vicecity-miami
Liberty city-ny
San andreas-la

I'm just being hopeful for something like that ,I read up a couple of rumours about it ...
Once I find the link I'll paste it here
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by coogar: 11:14am On Nov 07, 2014
the lagos scene(traffic) is so real. i saw lagos bridges, danfos and hawkers all over the street. the gun fight was epic.....the mission was to save the prime minister that looked like jonathan from a global terrorist group called KVA.

there's a certain captain ajani there. he saw a harmonic device and asked: wetin be this? grin cheesy grin the programmers of this game are disrespectful to nigeria. are they trying to say a whole captain ajani doesn't know what a harmonic pulse is?

this game is epic! i will continue my mission when i get home later in the evening.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by tomiobj(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mrkuvuki:

I'm just being hopeful for something like that ,I read up a couple of rumours about it ...
Once I find the link I'll paste it here
. It's possible but not feasible
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by tomiobj(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
rezy15:

Can't say. I recommend getting it for ur console.
it's gonna be quite expensive for ps4
I can get it for free on my pc
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by MrBenSun: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Blockus:

HUH?!

Na second hand you wan buy?!

so how much is a brand new Xbox360 then?

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by rezy15(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
tomiobj:
it's gonna be quite expensive for ps4
I can get it for free on my pc
A 48gb download isn't cheap either unless u catch mugu to give u sha
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by tomiobj(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
rezy15:

A 48gb download isn't cheap either unless u catch mugu to give u sha
. Wi-fi. Nd der r several companies that can download a 50gb file for u nd gv u in a flash drive for less than 5000
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by 2legit2qwt: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Samuel Abidoyo cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by coogar: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
2legit2qwt:
Samuel Abidoyo cheesy cheesy

he looked like jonathan. grin
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by EventConnect(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
No question bout it, playing games can help you reduce tension!

Better than addiction to Coke or Cigarettes or Ganja!
Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by EMEzzy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
TheNaijan:

Hhahaha... Guys who have tasted virtual sex(games)and real sex know they are different...Lol--some guys are very good at playing PES but they aren't the same in playing real life soccer...Lol
Lol, true but i still prefer gaming to real life shooting, but i know real life shooting might be fun too

1 Like

Re: Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare by osimilan(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2014
Gosh this is great.
Am so getting this game once the money jumps in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ps3 Slim Vs Ps3 Fat / Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 / How To Download PSP And Play GTA 5 iOS PPSSPP for Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.