Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Have You Had Experiences With Fake Or Bad Friends, Please Share Them - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Had Experiences With Fake Or Bad Friends, Please Share Them (5994 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Had Experiences With Fake Or Bad Friends, Please Share Them by EfemenaXY: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:
Sorry. . .I don't keep 'friends'. . .
I love my 'alone' time tooooooo much!
We fit jam for outside.
No one is permitted IN MY HOME! kiss
I don't visit either!

As long as I have my ROKU3, life is SPLENDA!!!! cool

What's a ROKU3?
Re: Have You Had Experiences With Fake Or Bad Friends, Please Share Them by mgbeketoto: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Double post!
Re: Have You Had Experiences With Fake Or Bad Friends, Please Share Them by mgbeketoto: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What's a ROKU3?

Haba!!!
You tink say na 'sesss machine'? cheesy
Na streaming device o. wink
It replaces TV AND RADIO.
Music, radio, cable TV and youtube. . . .plus more.
ALL IN ONE PLACE!
All you need is WIFI. kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWLnm-7MhjA
Re: Have You Had Experiences With Fake Or Bad Friends, Please Share Them by EfemenaXY: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Haba!!!

Lol!

Babes I nor talk anything na. cheesy cheesy Oya forgive moi..brain is a bit slow today
Re: Have You Had Experiences With Fake Or Bad Friends, Please Share Them by mgbeketoto: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Babes I nor talk anything na. cheesy cheesy Oya forgive moi..brain is a bit slow today

No probs darling! grin
Re: Have You Had Experiences With Fake Or Bad Friends, Please Share Them by armyofone(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Lol grin. I bought the R3 at BB, nice package. How many gal fit watch sef.

mgbeketoto:

Haba!!!
It replaces TV AND RADIO.
Music, radio, cable TV and youtube. . . .plus more.
ALL IN ONE PLACE!
All you need is WIFI. kiss

Re: Have You Had Experiences With Fake Or Bad Friends, Please Share Them by Agrika: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2015
I don't have a single female friend, Mbanu! Umu Nwanyi siri ike!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Experiences With Fake Or Bad Friends, Please Share Them by anthoniaz(f): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
I'm my friend, I don't need them cos of what they have done.There's this particular one that couldn't hide herself the night before my wedding. We were all gisting in my room when she pushed me for no just cause.Everybody was surprised, they were just staring at her and she started laughing out of guilt.

I withdrew from her when I discovered we were in a kind of competition. If I buy a new phone, she would buy and be comparing the one that is better even though mine was always higher.If we are discussing, she would make comments like,"na u go private uni oo, pple like us wey go poly" for no reason. I have never insulted her, but there is no day she doesn't insult me all in the name of play.She bought things from me and it took her like 2years to pay.She came bk again, necklace she bought 2years ago, she has refused to pay, not that she doesn't have the money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of A Girl Breast Feeding Her Father / When Is The Right Time To Employ A Maid/house-help? / They Want Me To Kill My Baby!!! Please HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.