Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility (1341 Views)

We Found $1m In Badeh’s N1.1bn House – EFCC / Badeh, Metuh Sit Beside Each Other In Court (photos) / Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by taiwoflb: 6:07am On Nov 05, 2014
The Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh Tuesday accepted full responsibility for the recent setback recorded by the Nigerian military in the North-east while fighting Boko Haram insurgents...

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1060-boko-haram-badeh-accepts-responsibility
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by taiwoflb: 6:08am On Nov 05, 2014
That is not nearly enough. You accept responsibility and so what. we all already know you are responsible and are already blaming you for that

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by arewafederation: 6:32am On Nov 05, 2014
Doesn't he know the word "Resign"?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by taiwoflb: 6:38am On Nov 05, 2014
arewafederation:
Guy like say u dey my mind. I taya o.

U show such gross incompetence and u don't know what to do? I taya for Nigerians o
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by okunboy: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2014
Nigerian offficial only take responsibility and life goes on as usual! That Haba Gworo also took responsibility when the lifes of some youth were wasted during the sham recruitment......after which life continues as well as usual. They usually eat their cakes and have it!
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by VirginFinder: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2014
All the service chiefs have failed!

Infact, the president should fire them immediately.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by john403: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2014
VirginFinder:

Walahi!
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by arewafederation: 6:54am On Nov 05, 2014
taiwoflb:

Guy like say u dey my mind. I taya o.

U show such gross incompetence and u don't know what to do? I taya for Nigerians o

...And our president is doing nothing about it.
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by Nkemtreasure: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2014
Then he should do the needful. Resign.
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2014
I remembered you saying three months is enough to get this done, that's enough for you to be fired in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by YungwizzzyPt7: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2014
arewafederation:

The only person who should use the word is GEJ he has failed woefully
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by Sealeddeal(m): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2014
he should resign. Thats how to do it.
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by omenka(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2014
VirginFinder:

When he's done, he should fire himself as well. He's been a catastrophic failure.
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2014
I expect him to resign, after admiting his failure.
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2014
Nigerians always calling for someone's head Wen tins go a little wrong.
OrlandoOwoh:
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2014
Mr Badah Pls do the needful
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
You call the negligence of a man which has led to loss of lives and territories "a little wrong"? I cry for my country.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by lomaxx: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2014
VirginFinder:

iamodenigbo1:
Mr Badah Pls do the needful

OrlandoOwoh:

And what would the president, the commander-in-chief be expected to do?
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by lomaxx: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You call the negligence of a man which has led to loss of lives and territories "a little wrong"? I cry for my country.

Little because it is not his life nor the ones of his family.

Little because it is not his territory or abode.
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2014
lomaxx:

Little because it is not his life nor the ones of his family.

Little because it is not his territory or abode.

If only Nigerians can question their leaders, and stop being used by politicians to defend their selfish interest, this country will be great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2014
His resignation will be better way of accepting responsibility for his failure
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by arewafederation: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2014
Daguccizgreat:

Are you kidding of what? angry
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by ichidodo: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2014
Ihejirika must be laughing his head off...
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by CyberWolf: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Then he should resign.. angry angry angry..I don't know why GEJ can't find a competent southerner to put..All these northerners are bunch of incompetent fools from Badeh, to Dasuki to Gusau.. angry angry
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by solid3(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
I saw the shameless man accepting responsibility for the loss of some towns with smiles on his face.
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by tbaba1234: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
CyberWolf:
Then he should resign.. angry angry angry..I don't know why GEJ can't find a competent southerner to put..All these northerners are bunch of incompetent fools from Badeh, to Dasuki to Gusau.. angry angry

Incompetence has no boundary in Nigeria. You statement reeks of bigotry.
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by CyberWolf: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
tbaba1234:

Incompetence has no boundary in Nigeria. You statement reeks of bigotry.
That's the true fact..Only God knows the venom that will be oozing from the mouth of NEF had it been CDS,NSA and MoD is from southern extraction..But none of these fools are calling for their resignation..
Re: Boko Haram: Badeh Accepts Responsibility by teufelein(f): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
I got this from my very good friend Wumi Ola via was-app this morning. ''Join other Christians in Nigeria to lift up your voice in prayer to God tonight to dispatch His warring angels to Adamawa's Mubi town against Boko Haram. They are closing in on Mubi and surrounding towns right now. Child of God, please pray! Prayer begins 9:30pm. If you love Jesus, forward this message to 10 Christians in your contact.'' And I responded, ''Hey boy, send this to those in Abuja. I'm not good at making such prayers. They should conquer the whole north and start chopping off limbs. Afterall, the Islamic Republic of Nigeria's constitution allows them to do what they are doing. Don't pray against Boko Haram, wish them well! Is Christianity or church mentioned in the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Nigeria? How many times was Sharia mentioned in the same constitution? Enough of all these praying jamboree!!!'' And my good friend replied again. ''Ok but prayer is the key to peace anywhere in the world.'' Can you imagine what Nigeria-Church has turn my good friend into!

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Recent Convert To Buharism- Dele Momodu Alleges In Open Letter / D Real Story Between Uniben & Edo State Government. Cause Of D Riot. / President Jonathan Responds to Obasanjo's Criticisms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.