Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal (1650 Views)

Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination / OPC Sacks Fasheun As President / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by saint047(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
The leader of the Oodua People’s Congress,OPC, Dr. Fredrick Fasheun, has denied reports that the organisation is providing security for the embattled Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Aminu Tambuwal, following the withdrawal of his security detail by the federal government.

According to statement released by the socio-cultural group on Tuesday, Fasheun stated that the OPC would not provide security for Tambuwal, because he had usurped the position originally zoned to the South-west.

He added that “OPC is a socio-cultural organisation dedicated to protecting and pushing the interest of the Yoruba people who dominate the South-West.

“Back in 2011, we told Tambuwal that he was a usurper of a seat reserved for the Yoruba, and asked him to vacate the position. But he refused. No way can we now extend any form of assistance to him.”

http://www.naij.com/317501-fasheun-reveals-why-opc-wont-protect-tambuwal.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by dunkem21(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Burble burst. Propaganda exposed. grin

5 Likes

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
OPC you are not protecting the interest of yorubas, just another arm of BOKO Haram in waiting using all those $$$ millions to stockpile arms

2 Likes

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by BENZINA(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Fasheun tell them.

7 Likes

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by viczing(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
voltron:
OPC you are not protecting the interest of yorubas, just another arm of BOKO Haram in waiting using all those $$$ millions to stockpile arms

Your the definition of senseless and rretardedness.....why not think before you speak

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
viczing:

Your the definition of senseless and rretardedness.....why not think before you speak

just following in your footsteps.. check out your threads

2 Likes

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by Descartes: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Following...
Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by loopman: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Fasheun of UPN, funded by GEJ?

I will wait to hear Gani Adam's stand on this type of issue. cool

1 Like

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by bright8(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Na now day break?
Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by aljharem(m): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
God bless Fashenu. One of our last leaders in Yoruba land.

A man that can't be bought with dollars like APC people.

True Oodua are still alive. HID and fashenu God bless you people.

It is fight we must win.

A fight to protect our people from Afonjas of this world. Traitors are no different from pigs. APigC

12 Likes

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by viczing(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
voltron:

just following in your footsteps.. check out your threads

What has that got to do with your comment By giving fashehun a bad name when his ryt...tambu(watefa) should go

3 Likes

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by aljharem(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
voltron:

Shut up. God through OPC has been protecting our interest.

We need apolitical elders not bought traitors

4 Likes

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by tit(f): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
viczing:

see finishing

1 Like

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by Blackfire(m): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
bright8:
Na now day break?

i think opc guy is right

3 Likes

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by Caseless: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lunatic, who needs ur security in the first place? Ponce!!!
Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Fasheun faction of APC cannot provide the needed security for Tambuwal, but that of Gani Adams which is radical. Tambuwal doesn't the "diplomatic" security of Fasheun's faction. What he needs is that of Gani Adams that the Police in Lagos dread.

2 Likes

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by Mogidi: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Where are those who were insinuating the above, y'all should just bury your heads in the sand like the proverbial ostrich.
Anyway in a statement earlier today, Boko haram has at last agreed to provide security for Tambuwal.

2 Likes

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2014

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by lekkie073(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
aljharem:
God bless Fashenu. One of our last leaders in Yoruba land.

A man that can't be bought with dollars like APC people.

True Oodua are still alive. HID and fashenu God bless you people.

It is fight we must win.

A fight to protect our people from Afonjas of this world. Traitors are no different from pigs. APigC
APigC.....pls permit me to use this ur new acronym grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by aljharem(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
lekkie073:
APigC.....pls permit me to use this ur new acronym grin

Lol egbon mi e le lo.

Oro APigC ko da
Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by ayindejimmy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Whether Fasheun or Gani, Opc is a violent organization. I witnessed their atrocities first hand in the late 90s and early 2000. Theyre not my idea of a Yoruba group. If I have my way,that group should be scraped.
Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by Goddex: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Faseun is a true son of the Yoruba
Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by aljharem(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
ayindejimmy:
Whether Fasheun or Gani, Opc is a violent organization. I witnessed their atrocities first hand in the late 90s and early 2000. Theyre not my idea of a Yoruba group. If I have my way,that group should be scraped.

Same here and it is a necessary evil we need to have in Nigeria.
Re: Fasheun Reveals Why OPC Won't Protect Tambuwal by kskpoundz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Afterwards,who's nt gona die anyway?

(1) (Reply)

To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. / 11 Private Jet Is Not Enough For A President Like Me -JONATHAN (@naijapolitica) / Don’t Vote For APC, Falae Warns Ondo Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.