Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. (1646 Views)

Lai Mohammed Blames GEJ For Fuel Scarcity & Even Adds “I Am Being Very Serious" / Why Muslims Share Equal Responsibilty For Terror Attacks / Fundraising For Terror Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by Scout60(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2014
I wonder the kind of people we have in nigeria. How can you blame Gej for every thing including boko haram. This boko haram are just dogs raised by northern leaders through amajiri. Everyday the isis are fighting, killing people in iraq and syria. Even with the presence of usa high tech warplane, isis are still winning. Libya, iraq, kenya etc are still battling with terroist and they join hands together to give them hot blows. But in nigeria, we are busy blaming one another. Why should you blame the presidency for people who have inisisted on making its govt. ungovernable. If you think that the nigeria army are not doing anything, just go nd join the army. The northern had led nigeria for over 34 yrs but still they have the highest no of illitrate people.

I strongly belive that hausas/fulani are animals that should be sold for slavery.

shame on lord lugard....
Shame on all amajiri tribes.
idiotic hausas

10 Likes

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by lekkie073(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2014
Scout60:
I wonder the kind of people we have in nigeria. How can you blame Gej for every thing including boko haram. This boko haram are just dogs raised by northern leaders through amajiri. Everyday the isis are fighting, killing people in iraq and syria. Even with the presence of usa high tech warplane, isis are still winning. Libya, iraq, kenya etc are still battling with terroist and they join hands together to give them hot blows. But in nigeria, we are busy blaming one another. Why should you blame the presidency for people who have inisisted on making its govt. ungovernable. If you think that the nigeria army are not doing anything, just go nd join the army. The northern had led nigeria for over 34 yrs but still they have the highest no of illitrate people.

I strongly belive that hausas/fulani are animals that should be sold for slavery.

shame on lord lugard....
idiotic hausas
u won't hear iraqis blaming the govt for ISIS. but crazy APigC followers......

7 Likes

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2014
OP, read the below links with open mind, logical reasoning and understanding brain.
https://www.nairaland.com/1977026/jonathan-behind-bombings-nigeria#27635258

And check out this The most interesting part of the narrative is that the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Badeh is from the same town of Mubi. It has been reported that few hours before the attack, helicopters flew in and evacuated his family members from the town. extract from this link https://www.nairaland.com/1985675/lesson-all-nigerians . Hence the flewing of the junior officers, while their commanding officer were arrested the CDS was not saction nor arrested for his act.
And remember it has been reported that most of all attacks by BH early this year, that all check points were always cleared before the attack including the Chibok and remember that Chibok in particular, the NA were always having prior notices of any impedning BH attacks

Any contrary opinons or fact, kindly provide with substantive evidences. Thanks you.

2 Likes

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by LordMecuzy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
No I Shld Be d one Nigerians Should Blame. I am the Commander in Chief of Red forces. A Country where 100s are killed and d President wld travel to Burkina Faso to settle dispute that claimed 4 lives n led to a coup

2 Likes

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by Scout60(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
LordMecuzy:
No I Shld Be d one Nigerians Should Blame. I am the Commander in Chief of Red forces. A Country where 100s are killed and d President wld travel to Burkina Faso to settle dispute that claimed 4 lives n led to a coup

Go nd join the naija military to help combat this moslem dogs.
Ok let me ask you, how do can boko haram can b curtailed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by Scout60(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
LordMecuzy:
Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by LordMecuzy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Scout60:

Bros Not everybody must join . I Tried to join 56 regular Course ! But I had no connection and wasn't enlisted. My Broda d Country is at war with Bokoharam, But my fellow southern President is Acting as if all is well.

1 Like

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by hardywaltz(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
Scout60:

Make me C in C and give me N3 Trillion naira (which is exactly what the fisherman GEJ has collected in the past 3 years in the name of fighting BH) and see if BH won't be a thing of the past.

3 Likes

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by tit(f): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
thegreatman4ww:
OP, read the below links with open mind, logical reasoning and understanding brain.

Any contrary opinons or fact, kindly provide with substantive evidences. Thanks you.

Hmmm. So officers fled because some civilians travelled.
Are the civillians supposed to fight boko haram?
I had thought the soldiers ran away because they met overwhelming force.
You now imply they fled because civilians were evacuated.
(I do not in any way concede any helicopters came into Mubi to take Badeh's family out of town).

Your reasoning is just ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by Scout60(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
LordMecuzy:

Bros Not everybody must join . I Tried to join 56 regular Course ! But I had no connection and wasn't enlisted. My Broda d Country is at war with Bokoharam, But my fellow southern President is Acting as if all is well.
Go nd join recruit

1 Like

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by Scout60(m): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
hardywaltz:

Make me C in C and give me N3 Trillion naira (which is exactly what the fisherman GEJ has collected in the past 3 years in the name of fighting BH) and see if BH won't be a thing of the past.

Must you be given money b4 you combat boko haram. Civilian jtf are men like you.

2 Likes

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by LordMecuzy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Scout60:

Go nd join recruit

Ur name fits dat position
Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by Scout60(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
LordMecuzy:

Ur name fits dat position
Then shut up

1 Like

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by hardywaltz(m): 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Scout60:

Must you be given money b4 you combat boko haram. Civilian jtf are men like you.

No give me koboko let me go and fight people carrying anti-aircraft guns.

U are about the dumbest person I have come across recently on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
tit:

(I do not in any way concede any helicopters came into Mubi to take Badeh's family out of town).

Do u know what chief of defend staff means
Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by ultraGM: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
Scout60:

shame on lord lugard....
idiotic hausas

You made this same statement yesterday and I ask if that makes you happy, now I can you happy about the statement.

FYI am an hausa and a christian at the same time, should have intention to insult muslems think twice Your hero Asari Dokunbo is a muslem and also and economic terrorists

3 Likes

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by ultraGM: 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Back to your question GEJ should be blame because as C n C he has more than 100,000 soldiers at his command to squeeze life out of those less than 10,000 ill trained fighters. but decide to still watch.
Even obama has his own opposition from The Democrate with heavy and intelligent criticism. GEJ is indifferent to such blame.
Let him alone, nobody forced him to contest for the president seat, let him be accountable for everything the constitution hands to him, remember he swear .....
Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by ogbronx(m): 12:26am On Nov 08, 2014
Yesterday, on my trip down south, I sat close to a saTANiod. We didn't talk to each other until I asked about what he went to abj for. He was wearing (proudly) the power apprenticeship t shirt given to about 7thousand of them and were promised automatic jobs.
I asked how he got invited and he said it was just by phone without prior application. So I told him its automatic 7 k votes to gej. Politics right? I explained that to him that if the fg was sincere, it would have done so long ago not when they need your votes.
We argued about BH issues and he tried to blame the northern elite and elders. I knew I had to teach him something without saying much because he was quiet intelligent but ignorant of Naija polity. I asked him a simple question. I asked if the nigerdelta elites and elders did anything to solve the nigerdelta militancy. was it not an administration that was competent that solved it? Did that same admin albeit a moslem president not also finish BH insurgency before he died?
I have noticed that many of my pple of SS are just ignorant of the Nigerian politics and pdp 's games.
I don't want to to talk about the IBO's because I know a few(my close friends) that are outstanding but many too are ignoramus individuals.
This admin has sold lies to the masses and created ethnic tension and suspicion more than any other .
GEJ is failure personified!

5 Likes

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by tit(f): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2014
ogbronx:
Yesterday, on my trip down south, I sat close to a saTANiod. We didn't talk to each other until I asked about what he went to abj for. He was wearing (proudly) the power apprenticeship t shirt given to about 7thousand of them and were promised automatic jobs.
I asked how he got invited and he said it was just by phone without prior application. So I told him its automatic 7 k votes to gej. Politics right? I explained that to him that if the fg was sincere, it would have done so long ago not when they need your votes.
We argued about BH issues and he tried to blame the northern elite and elders. I knew I had to teach him something without saying much because he was quiet intelligent but ignorant of Naija polity. I asked him a simple question. I asked if the nigerdelta elites and elders did anything to solve the nigerdelta militancy. was it not an administration that was competent that solved it? Did that same admin albeit a moslem president not also finish BH insurgency before he died?
I have noticed that many of my pple of SS are just ignorant of the Nigerian politics and pdp 's games.
I don't want to to talk about the IBO's because I know a few(my close friends) that are outstanding but many too are ignoramus individuals.
This admin has sold lies to the masses and created ethnic tension and suspicion more than any other .

you are just a blind bigot with your ibo friends.
to win the
Nigerian presidency, you need 20,000,000 votes.
Do you really think employing 7,000 people scratches that?

1 Like

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by ogbronx(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2014
tit:

you are just a blind bigot with your ibo friends.
to win the
Nigerian presidency, you need 20,000,000 votes.
Do you really think employing 7,000 people scratches that?
You are really dumb. If you had sense, you would have seen here that you are the bigot. moronic individual, do you just get 20,000,000 votes from the air? Can a single vote not change the fate of an election. Yeye slowpoke!
Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2014
LordMecuzy:

@bolded: R.I.P English language! Isn't it kind of comically ironic that you and your ilk hide behind the cover of a faceless forum to hurl insults at the first lady yet your command of the English language is abysmally below par? Get a life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by LordMecuzy(m): 5:38am On Nov 08, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

@bolded: R.I.P English language! Isn't it kind of comically ironic that you and your ilk hide behind the cover of a faceless forum to hurl insults at the first lady yet your command of the English language is abysmally below par? Get a life!

lol bro just trying to explain am from d South South . ppl don't correct with insults anyway. tnx
Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by lonelydora: 5:49am On Nov 08, 2014
And again I say, divide this country Nigeria.
Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2014
tit:

Your comprehension ability is very low, maybe you can read my post again and comprehend in simple statement that the action of the general commander of all millitary force the CDS - Chief Defence Staff of evacuating his family before the impending attack had send wrong signal to the NA officers that they are on their own, hence the officers flewing, once our millitary flew instead of counter attack gave high tension on civillian resulting to that mass exit in Mubi, even stubborn civillian need to evacuate seeing the army themselving on the run.
Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by Scout60(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2014
ultraGM:

You made this same statement yesterday and I ask if that makes you happy, now I can you happy about the statement.

FYI am an hausa and a christian at the same time, should have intention to insult muslems think twice Your hero Asari Dokunbo is a muslem and also and economic terrorists

what is your state of origin

1 Like

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by juman(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2014
So who to blame?

You?

This president is total failure.
Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by Scout60(m): 7:34am On Nov 08, 2014
hardywaltz:

No give me koboko let me go and fight people carrying anti-aircraft guns.

U are about the dumbest person I have come across recently on Nairaland.
Wisest man on nairaland.
Civilian jtf are men like you fighting with dane guns coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2014
The muslim umnah are to be blamed not just for the carnage in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by Descartes: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2014
Amajirism the bane of Northern development cool
Re: To All Who Blames Gej For Terror Attacks. by karlmax2: 7:54am On Nov 08, 2014
ogbronx:
TAN HAS ALREADY STARTED GIVING YOU POEOPLE HYPERTENSION....you and your fellow simpleton don't make a complete statement without mentioning TAN IS IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN EXPOSING THE MOUNTAIN OF LIES THE APC and people like you have been feeding Nigerians

the other day TAN threw a challenge to you and your dumb party for an open debate to disprove what they have been saying but as usual you and your criminal party stock their tail in between their ass and ran like the coward we know them for.

since you said GEJ is a failure .as you have travelled to Abuja if you used any facility that was upgraded by the administration of this same man you call a failure be it the airport or the road to Abuja may you not see 2015 and if as you claim are in Abuja and you use any facility provided by the administration of this man you call a failure your life would be a failure anything you touch or do would be a failure

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Escapes Being Lynch At Meeting Of PACND In Benin / I Get Embarrassed When Politicians Make Provocative Statements – Jonathan / Funny Picture On How To Make A Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.