Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents (5091 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents by Holywizard: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
LordReed:
@ Holywizard

I think you have issues that you need to deal with aside from this one that seems to be front and centre. A young man indulging in drunken fits of anger must have underlying issues and in your case it has nothing to do with who your parents are. Find the true source of your anger.
am not a drunk. Although i was drinking wit my street guys neva made 1...tnks 4 ur advice

1 Like

Re: Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents by francessn: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
you're here saying “you're mad at them" instead of you to thank God for the couple who raised you as their own without maltreatment hmmmm you're even in uni, eating good food and wearing good clothes. my dear go and ask orphans wetin dey and if you're truly mad then vamoose.

1 Like

Re: Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents by Holywizard: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2014
francessn:
you're here saying “you're mad at them" instead of you to thank God for the couple who raised you as their own without maltreatment hmmmm you're even in uni, eating good food and wearing good clothes. my dear go and ask orphans wetin dey and if you're truly mad then vamoose.
wot i meant was dat dey shud ve told me earlier. Dont u tink is beta to hear frm dem de truth dan to hear it frm an outsider?

2 Likes

Re: Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents by francessn: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2014
Holywizard:
wot i meant was dat dey shud ve told me earlier. Dont u tink is beta to hear frm dem de truth dan to hear it frm an outsider?

Now you know, what difference did it make. if they have told you earlier, you'll feel like a stranger and probably start having feelings for the females “ yes its possible". run go thank them

1 Like

Re: Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents by LordReed(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2014
Holywizard:
am not a drunk. Although i was drinking wit my street guys neva made 1...tnks 4 ur advice

I never said you are a drunk. What I am pointing out to you is that the real source of your anger is not what you were told or even how you were told. Something else is disturbing you and you need to critically look at it. It is even possible this news and how it was delivered are reinforcing what is causing your anger. Look inside you and discover yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
francessn:

Now you know, what difference did it make. if they have told you earlier, you'll feel like a stranger and probably start having feelings for the females “ yes its possible". run go thank them

Why are you so cold?
If you have no words to help this guy,don't hurt him more than he is already
Sheesh

1 Like

Re: Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents by teebell90: 1:18am On Jan 03, 2015
It takes wisdom to help an injured person without causing him more harm. After reading through all the comments, some of us are just adding fuel to the fire instead of helping out. You can never understand how this guy is feeling even if you are a counselor, the same way a man can never feel and understand the pain of child birth. Please let's counsel with divine wisdom from God and not criticize. There are times for criticism and times for showing only LOVE and CARE.

God bless you all, God bless nairaland. smiley
Re: Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents by baby124: 2:34am On Jan 03, 2015
You are mad at who? Instead of you to go and meet them and lie down in front of them in appreciation. Is it not because you have money to go to beer parlor and fight that you have power to be angry at someone that gave you such privilege. Tell me how much better off you will have been if they told you you were left for dead at their doorstep. You know before they discovered you there, someone could have stolen you and used you for rituals. Or is it the coward that abandoned you anonymously you are looking for? Who I can bet is watching from a distance while someone else does the job of raising you only to come and reap the benefits as soon as you start working. Your reaction and how you behave outside is the reason why some people don't want to adopt strange kids as they tend to display strange attitudes. They could have taken you to a motherless babies home afterall they already have 6 of their own. You better be grateful and let them know you are. Don't ever forsake them or make them angry. When you start working make sure you take very good care of them.

3 Likes

Re: Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents by johnayo01: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
dts wat drinking does buries memories n uncover them to say no to drinking kissdts wat drinking does buries memories n uncover them to say no to drinking
Re: Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents by Pidggin(f): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2015
Holywizard:
Hello fellow nairalanders, this is no joke. (crying as i type)

I happens to see myself in a family of nine(9), seven (7) children & our parents. Am de 6th child in my final year in skul.All through my whole life I never knew that the people i taught where my parents are not. I'll be 22 years of old by next week thursday & no one has ever opened up to me.
This is like a dream because i have never lacked anything from the family & my parents have never been harsh on me (devoted christians).

It was yesterday that I was drinking in the neighbourhood with my friends that I had a misunderstanding with a guy that resulted to a big fight. I wounded him so badly that his mother had to come & when she tried to identify me, people told him about me & due to her being mad & angry as well, she never knew when she revealed the secret. She said I shud go & look for my parents that de people i thought were my parents were not & was it why i wanted to kill someone who has parents?

It was obvious elderly people around knew about it because they were begging her to stop ranting. Later in the night, i had to meet an elderly man in de hood after my pleadings, he informed me that they were not my real parents & that they are just God-sent.
It seems my mum left me in there doorstep.

Am really mad @ everything & since yesterday I ve not eaten & alot of questions are going on inside of me... Why haven't my parents told me since? Why did my real mum leave me in there doorstep? Was she a teenager? Was she raped?
My problem is how to confront my parents because am really mad @ them for not telling me.

Please pray for me because am really dying slowly inside

Dying in shock, you are mad at everything, self-imposed hunger strike? Hmm all I can say is you don't know how lucky you are. This is the reason why some people do not like the idea of adoption, thank God they have their own kids.
Re: Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents by Cee9(m): 1:10am On Oct 14, 2015
Holywizard:
Hello fellow nairalanders, this is no joke. (crying as i type)

I happens to see myself in a family of nine(9), seven (7) children & our parents. Am de 6th child in my final year in skul.All through my whole life I never knew that the people i taught where my parents are not. I'll be 22 years of old by next week thursday & no one has ever opened up to me.
This is like a dream because i have never lacked anything from the family & my parents have never been harsh on me (devoted christians).

It was yesterday that I was drinking in the neighbourhood with my friends that I had a misunderstanding with a guy that resulted to a big fight. I wounded him so badly that his mother had to come & when she tried to identify me, people told him about me & due to her being mad & angry as well, she never knew when she revealed the secret. She said I shud go & look for my parents that de people i thought were my parents were not & was it why i wanted to kill someone who has parents?

It was obvious elderly people around knew about it because they were begging her to stop ranting. Later in the night, i had to meet an elderly man in de hood after my pleadings, he informed me that they were not my real parents & that they are just God-sent.
It seems my mum left me in there doorstep.

Am really mad @ everything & since yesterday I ve not eaten & alot of questions are going on inside of me... Why haven't my parents told me since? Why did my real mum leave me in there doorstep? Was she a teenager? Was she raped?
My problem is how to confront my parents because am really mad @ them for not telling me.

Please pray for me because am really dying slowly inside
Nairalanders before me,have said it all bro.GRATITUDE GRATITUDE GRATITUDE...thats what you need to start showing to your parents from now on.let them know you have known but please be the best son they have always wanted you to be...b4 i go,GETTING ANGRY IS ALLOWED, FIGHTING IN PUBLIC IS IRRESPONSIBILITY.Avoid it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Is Filing For Divorce / . / If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.