Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

History: When Black Men Ruled The World - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History: When Black Men Ruled The World (69130 Views)

List Of Ooni That Ruled Ile Ife / Black Men Need Moreeducation To Get The Samejobs As Whites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by coolzeal(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Black people have been up the ladder in ancient antiquity, we rule the world and created the greatest civilization on earth and the universe. Soon, we will be up that ladder again. Real history baby, I love em.

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by GodMode: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
eaxes:
Blacks never ruled anthing. Sometimes i wonder wat our fore fathers were doing when caucasian race (europeans, indians,arabs,pakistanis,persians,etc) and mongoloid race( chinese, japanese,thai, native americans etc) were invented Ãήϑ building huge structures. We couldn't even invent the wheel. We didnt even build a story building not until europeans came.smh. So sad.
Well the ethiopians were advanced and they were black. Egypt is still debatable as to the origin of their race. Moors were not black, that's just afrocentric bull crap. Go to morocco and you will sєє they are even whiter than even many european countries.
There is no single country run by blacks today that is advanced. if you like give the blacks in the US for example 5 states and tell them to form a country, i tell U̶̲̥̅̊ they will mess i† all up.
At times i wonder if racial ability is like the parable of the talents in the bible,
Cacausans were given 10 talents
Mongoloids 5 talents
Negri**ods 1 talent.
Even still i† doesnt mean ψє cannot build on that Ãήϑ advance.

Blacks built the great pyramid.. And most of the wonders of the world were built by blacks...

2 Likes

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Tobetoe(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
*i am made of black*
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by xtripple: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Since the first man on earth is Adam and his white and eve also white so where did black man come from..
victorazy:

Poverty is not our problem, are problem started from our origin, our system, our mind, even our gods were also black "f00lish" if not why should we be warshiping white man Gods today? Our gods was busy eating goats and fowl bloods killing innocent children. undecided angry
Black man is black man.
Go to Haiti, Jamaica and see the poverty there but they are in America angry I just dey vex

Amadioha was there and Jesus defeated him angry

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by victorazy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
xtripple:
Since the first man on earth is Adam and his white and eve also white so where did black man come from..

grin so na from my mouth u wan hear say crayfish dey bend abi grin

Ok! We from ............ grin I dey come. My soup!
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by gtrust: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Charity begins at home

Moors "disappeared" because they neglected their roots!
Europeans looted Africa (continue to do so) but repatriated their loot to develop Europe.

Think Nigeria and invest in Nigeria ( no matter how small). Pls don't let that small space you occupied in Africa "disappear"!!!

2 Likes

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
voodoo85:

and am surprised why it is. i keep wondering why africa is so isolated and people so narrow minded. so much money goes to africa, to plant the tree, teach and vaccinate child etc. (not all orgs are laundering money) but still- no improvement. its like stagnant swamp. u have oil, gold and diamonds but can't rise above your ego and greediness to evolve and become united strong countries. i look at some pictures of nigeria streets. makes me sick. massive mansion with enormous fence- but that piles of shitt and rubbish outside the fence- nobody gives a f*ck. country with so much money- can't have stable electricity in 21st century?? don't talk me about corruption-its everywhere but other countries manage to fight with it. at least u come out from your country to europe, america and asia to learn something

Lol. You're funny.
Anyway, visit the politics section regularly and have your questions answered.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by bwideity: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
eaxes:
Blacks never ruled anthing. Sometimes i wonder wat our fore fathers were doing when caucasian race (europeans, indians,arabs,pakistanis,persians,etc) and mongoloid race( chinese, japanese,thai, native americans etc) were invented Ãήϑ building huge structures. We couldn't even invent the wheel. We didnt even build a story building not until europeans came.smh. So sad.
Well the ethiopians were advanced and they were black. Egypt is still debatable as to the origin of their race. Moors were not black, that's just afrocentric bull crap. Go to morocco and you will sєє they are even whiter than even many european countries.
There is no single country run by blacks today that is advanced. if you like give the blacks in the US for example 5 states and tell them to form a country, i tell U̶̲̥̅̊ they will mess i† all up.
At times i wonder if racial ability is like the parable of the talents in the bible,
Cacausans were given 10 talents
Mongoloids 5 talents
Negri**ods 1 talent.
Even still i† doesnt mean ψє cannot build on that Ãήϑ advance.

Civilization start from Africa , there was a time that Egyptian are like American/Chinese of this present world, what i can say is that, there is time for everything in this world, time to be a slave and time to be king, am sure this time is for Mongoloids to reign, while we Black are preparing ourselves for our own future. Let me say Civilization start from Africa and it will end in Africa: If you believe say AMEN.

VIVA AFRICA VIVA!!!: VIVA
AMANDA !!!: AWETHU
NKOSI SIKELEL IAFRIKA
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Joavid:

Lol. You're funny.
Anyway, visit the politics section regularly and have your questions answered.

i don't have any questions. everything is clear as crystal
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by onoja12: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
first of all they have to stop does who hold double citizenship from holding officer.secondly jail any body who moves money made in Nigeria outside Nigeria,lastly we should have no respect for any Nigerian that worships colored skin

LordaGuru:
Pls, everyone that read this should come up with at least one solution on how to unite the black nation. It's not impossible, China did it (China fought more wantonly bloody tribal and inter-tribal wars on disastrous scale than any other nation before they came to their sense and realize that they are one) and we all can see that. This very Year, China's economy was declared to have overtook that of USA to become the worlds No 1 strongest Economy.

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Is this true? I thought Nimrod was the father of blacks...

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Ikhilor(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
This thread is very essential today in an Africa where the majority despise the history of their ancestors. Thnks OP for putting together this very informative write-up and also hoping many will seize this opportunity to learn about their heritage and fore-bearers. In Europe and elsewhere, their history is more important than anything else, Africans can't continue to pretend or show a nonchalant attitude to their history any more. Wake up brodas and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by mimijj(f): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
laroux:
Blacks can and will never be united. Being black is bad. Blacks are dumb, greedy and lazy. If you want black unity, then don't preach black unity to this generation cos this generation of blacks are dumb and hopeless and can't unite or fight for themselves. They prefer to play second fiddle and they're content with the fact that they've being relegated to the dustin bins of history. It's easier said that done. @op do yourself a favour and save your breath cos at the end of the day you'll just be wasting your time. Blacks are natural born cowards. I regret belonging to this dumb race.

Pathetic. Even though true. But be greatful you know the truth, and maybe someday you will help your children to rebuild the future. And by the way the thing of blacks are dump? Think again before you speak/write, how did we get here.

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by masamari(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
My father used to gist me that my Grandpa is prominent herbal consultant. According to my father he said the herbal genius used his concortion to sowed fire and bullet proof that is used during war to safeguard thousands of villagers. After these Oyinbo people came with their religious evangelism and collected the whole ideas claiming is a Sin. Now every year my coy as an oil and gas organization we are paying thousands dollars yearly to buy fire blanket and hydrant I strongly believe they have plagiarism my Grandpa patent. Chai! These people have robbed us dearly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
Nonsense! Moore were never black people. Please, talk about moving forward than searching for pride in culture. Chinese always have evidences they were inventive around them not only recently through excavations as many of you are trying to lie about.

Unity is not African problem but development is. The fact that most of them hate to get organized and live a civilized life prove otherwise. No amount of unity will develop and move Africa forward. Most of you posting here have no brain to see where the actual problems lie! PERIOD!

2 Likes

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by duni04(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
OROSUNBOLB:
Original Jews were not white. They looked more like the present day black Ethiopians. In actual fact, descendants of original Jews are only found in Ethiopia ! The present day Jews in a geographical location called Israel today are mostly fake Jews( white Europeans) from Europe. Therefore,Jesus Christ was not a whiteman as we have been dubiously brainwashed to believe by colonialists.
So very untrue. In fact the only group in Israel today with fake Jewish ancestry are the Ethiopians or Falashas.
What does it even matter? It won't put food on anybody's table undecided
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by victorazy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
smoothsk:
Is this true? I thought Nimrod was the father of blacks...

Bros dat poster na obituary?
Kai how can dat young man die so soon! cry
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hell yeah, we ruled the planet! grin

And ImHotep still remains the greatest genius to ever walk this planet.

Hell yeah, ImHotep was a black man!

Hotep!

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:
Hell yeah, we ruled the planet! grin

And ImHotep still remains the greatest genius to ever walk this planet.

Hell yeah, ImHotep was a black man!

Hotep!
Okay! Put on the mummy swadling clothes and start hopping around the world(like in the movie Mummy Returns) claiming your ancestors once ruled the world. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by hahn(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
voodoo85:

so stop talking and start doing something about it

Ladies first
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:
Nonsense! Moore were never black people. Please, talk about moving forward than searching for pride in culture. Chinese always have evidences they were inventive around them not only recently through excavations as many of you are trying to lie about.

Unity is not African problem but development is. The fact that most of them hate to get organized and live a civilized life prove otherwise. No amount of unity will develop and move Africa forward. Most of you posting here have no brain to see where the actual problems lie! PERIOD!

What race were the Moors, if they weren't black? grin

You mean the same folks who were originally from Songhai Empire in West Africa weren't black? grin

They built Timbuktu, and went forth to conquer Iberia. I'd say they were so black, they looked blacker than today's black folks bar South Sudanese folks. Go check the archives.

And why do you think Silicians and those from Southern Spain and Portugal have negro blood in them?

2 Likes

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

Okay! Put on the mummy swadling clothes and start hopping around the world(like in the movie Mummy Returns) claiming your ancestors once ruled the world. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cool cool

Also, what does "Moor" mean?

If you don't know "moor" means black in Latin, then you're on ya own!! grin

This is what on of the greatest ancient Greek philosopher and historians said about Egyptians, Colchians, and Ethiopians (at least he saw all these folks back then):

“For the fact is as I soon came to realise myself, and then heard from others later, that the Colchians are obviously Egyptian. When the notion occurred to me, I asked both the Colchians and the Egyptians about it, and found that the Colchians had better recall of the Egyptians than the Egyptians did of them. Some Egyptians said that they thought the Colchians originated with Sesostris’ army, but I myself guessed their Egyptian origin not only because the Colchians are dark-skinned and curly-haired (which does not count for much by itself , because these features are common in others too) but more importantly because Colchians, Egyptians and Ethiopians are the only peoples in the world who practise circumcision and who have always done so."

Anyway, R.I.P Prof. Chancellor Williams - your book, "The Destruction of Black Civilisation" changed my life.

2 Likes

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
SirShymex:

What race were the Moors, if they weren't black? grin

You mean the same folks who were originally from Songhai Empire in West Africa weren't black? grin

They built Timbuktu, and went forth to conquer Iberia. I'd say they were so black, they looked blacker than today's black folks bar South Sudanese folks. Go check the archives.

And why do you think Silicians and those from Southern Spain and Portugal have negro blood in them?
The were more Semitic in look than black.Most of them have narrow nose, curly hair and brownish skin as typically recognizable phenotype. Some of them are still found in parts of Turkey today. Those presented as blacks are new generational people whose ancestors were slaves and latter given freedom. I have come across few.They look more like the Berber. They are from Africa doesn't mean they are blacks. At least, learn to distinguish that.

DEFINITION

Mo͝or/noun
plural noun: Moors
a member of a northwestern African Muslim people of mixed Berber and Arab descent. In the 8th century they conquered the Iberian peninsula, but were finally driven out of their last stronghold in Granada at the end of the 15th century.

1 Like

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by victorazy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

grin guy na comedy fit u o! grin
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by poiZon: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
LordaGuru:
Pls, everyone that read this should come up with at least one solution on how to unite the black nation. It's not impossible, China did it (China fought more wantonly bloody tribal and inter-tribal wars on disastrous scale than any other nation before they came to their sense and realize that they are one) and we all can see that. This very Year, China's economy was declared to have overtook that of USA to become the worlds No 1 strongest Economy.

n so what?
am of the most high, I belong to jesus kingdom am just a tourist in nigeria.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
all4naija:

The were more Semitic in look than black.Most of them have narrow nose, curly hair and brownish skin as typically recognizable phenotype. Some of them are still found in parts of Turkey today. Those presented as blacks are new generational people whose ancestors were slaves and latter given freedom. I have come across few.They look more like the Berber. They are from Africa doesn't mean they are blacks. At least, learn to distinguish that.

Er, who were the real "semites" and where did the term "semitic" originate from? grin

You can't use today's geography to give a face to ancient folks and those from the mid-century cos of the admixture. Arab for example isn't a race, it's an ethnicity cos Arabs are of mixed ancestry. Black and other races. And there are a lot of black Arabs.

And Berber isn't a race as well, it's an ethnicity. The Tuareg folks of West Africa are also Berbers, and they're black. All these modern classification are Eurocentric just to deny the fact that black folks built the greatest civilisations ever known to mankind - and the foundation in which all other civilisations were built.

They said ancient Egypt wasn't black - but the mummies keep proving them wrong. The pyramid text also showed how Egyptians, before the 13th dynasty when other races of people started ruling lower Egypt, painted themselves as being black and separated themselves from other folks. Then you have got the Moors who came straight out of West Africa, and ruled Europe during the dark ages. That's something no one can't deny.

Also, when you look at Timbuktu, and the higher scholastic centre the Moors also built in Salamanca, you just have to see the fact that they were basically the same thing. And Timbuktu existed before Salamanca. Moreover, all the pictures of moors all over medieval Europe showed black faces.

Black men used to be great - Constantine and the Christian crusaders destroyed us. And when the Catholic Church ordered slavery after the Crusaders conquered the Moors, it was game over. But hey, nothing last forever.

4 Likes

Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by poiZon: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
LordaGuru:

Yeah bro. A united black race would be formidably unchallengeable and invincible. Every other race (regardless of their different dialects) are now united and hell-bent on dominating the world. Among the black race there's a rat-race. Only the foolishly myopic black race see themselves as sworn enemies and are trying to dominate one another instead of seeing the bigger picture like other races, instead of coming together so that we can again rule the world! Probably, permanently rule the world. Most people here didn't even know that Pharaoh and the Egyptians then were blacks, and that we blacks once ruled and had a firm grip on Europe.

permanently rule the world?
do u always take cognisance in the fact that jesus is coming soon?
hv u forgotten the scriptures that says what shall it profit a man if he gains the wholw world n lose his life? bros leave the world for those that r of the world, pursure things that will benefit u even after u r gone.
u wan rule d world abi, na u create am?
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by poiZon: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
mesoade:
Africa will be united only when Ciroma chukwuma Adekunle passes his waec and Patience Jonathan teaches patrick Obahiagbon english language . . Lol

chisos!!!
that boy still de write waec?
chai I pity personwey dey buy him form.
Re: History: When Black Men Ruled The World by AODT(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ahijobuzuzu:

First we need to know where we come from - our history and accept our differences

Unfortunately, we don't appreciate history here in Africa and recently, history as a subject is about to be taken out of the Nigerian curriculum. Do you know that up till now, there has not been any official documentary on the Nigerian Civil War.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt / UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.