Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

PHOTO: President Jonathan With Burkinafaso Interim President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: President Jonathan With Burkinafaso Interim President (834 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Army Topple Government, Seizes Power In Burkinafaso...aftermath Of Fracas / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: President Jonathan With Burkinafaso Interim President by Samueldo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
President Jonathan with interim Head of State of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida at the Ouagadougou Airport today. Source : Ruben Abati

Re: PHOTO: President Jonathan With Burkinafaso Interim President by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Inasmuch I support the return to democratic system in that country, they should do well to review and delete every clause the Constitution that enabled the President to spend so many years in office. Past leaders in that government should also not be permitted to contest in any position. I pray peace return to that country just as we pray for peace in the north east. May God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: President Jonathan With Burkinafaso Interim President by automaticcars: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
This dumb man who couldn't do sh1t about Boko Haram went to Burkina faso dey do yanga? What an empty suit of a man. Your own house is about to be burned down by Boko Haram and he went all the way to Ouagadougou to insert himself in the country's matter.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: President Jonathan With Burkinafaso Interim President by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
automaticcars:
This dumb man who couldn't do sh1t about Boko Haram went to Burkina faso dey do yanga? What an empty suit of a man. Your own house is about to be burned down by Boko Haram and he went all the way to Ouagadougou to insert himself in the country's matter.

Nonsense!
My beloved brother, no matter the level of hatred you have for Mr. President, you can express it through the ballot box instead of the name calling. Be a good father by example please. I know you're more than this. God bless.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: President Jonathan With Burkinafaso Interim President by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Pls arrest that guy called gej for us

But on a second thought...what if it was Shekau that took over power in Burkina Faso,,,would ebele go there?

My guy fear sambisa pass God
Re: PHOTO: President Jonathan With Burkinafaso Interim President by obibankz(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
cute GEJ, Most handsome 9ja president ever, haters go and visit liberia grin
Re: PHOTO: President Jonathan With Burkinafaso Interim President by Samueldo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
My able president never distracted. He understands the game
Re: PHOTO: President Jonathan With Burkinafaso Interim President by Nonybb: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
GEJ sit up or the same calamity will happen to you
Re: PHOTO: President Jonathan With Burkinafaso Interim President by Truth24(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
APC hating......
Good luck Presidenting, Lol....
Carry on Oga.....
We for Akwa Ibom here join voice say "Yak itong uwem usong fien"
If I wan interpret am word after word, I swear una go laugh tire...... But literally it means "May u live long"

(1) (Reply)

It Is Only Fair The North Wait For 40 Years To Get Power. / Yemen Announces New Government / HAS APC Loyalist Taken Over NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.