Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? (38485 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Online Test / NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? / Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
saw mine as well bt unable to generate password..... way 4ward plss
try again, i jst got my password n check ur acct spam too.
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
tsquare29:
try again, i jst got my password n check ur acct spam too.
thanks..
got mine as well bt d salutation reads dear Ajao which is nt my name...i guess there is a mix up sumwia
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by shawylux(f): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
I got the email too. What are the likely questions to be asked, anyone?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by lopemidorcy: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
got the same too..any idea on what to expect?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by nellyquash(f): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
just got the mail too
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Just got my Invitation
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by EbunLanre(f): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Got mine mail too. but cldnt generate d password. my test is online on Saturday. BTW 12noon n 2pm. is it so for every one?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
I already did the test and passed, I received this online test mail again. Who else is with me?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by waistaa(f): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello every one,I just got a mail from sterlng ph,who else got n ow do I get the link for the password stuff
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by adedex1: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
I got a mail too but i was addressed as Damilola which is not my name. I have successfully generated my password. Try using your phone number if using your email gives you error message. Plus, check d bottom of the page for indications whether to go ahead to check your mail or not.
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by waistaa(f): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
EbunLanre:
Got mine mail too. but cldnt generate d password. my test is online on Saturday. BTW 12noon n 2pm. is it so for every one?
. Same goes for me
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by whytepawn1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
thanks..
got mine as well bt d salutation reads dear Ajao which is nt my name...i guess there is a mix up sumwia
I guess so too my mail had a different name on it too
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by waistaa(f): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abeg oooo,I jus have to ask dis as dey say person wey ask no dey loss. Is d test online or r we required to travel down to ph n enter their premises n take d test online or stay @ home n mke sure dat we r online by 12noon till 2pm?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by miwalo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mine too oo...I was sent Dear Henry, and I don't bears Henry....they should tell the koko now
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
waistaa:
Abeg oooo,I jus have to ask dis as dey say person wey ask no dey loss. Is d test online or r we required to travel down to ph n enter their premises n take d test online or stay @ home n mke sure dat we r online by 12noon till 2pm?
ur home ooo
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by adesinzu(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hi Guys,

Okay brief details to you all

I did a check up on the email and server IP, other security stuffs you might not be familiar with, yes i can confirm the email came from sterling bank server, and again another email was sent as an update to the previous email hope you all got that, then i checked my email history, i found an email about an application confirmation to Sterling bank. remembered Sterling Bank did a CV/RESUME submission 2014 around October check your email history you should see a confirmation when you applied/or submitted your CV around October, I guess this is the next stage for us all. Good luck to us all on the test, btw still waiting for my password smiley

4 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Kentnickole(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
waistaa:
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by waistaa(f): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
tsquare29:
ur home ooo
tnx u so much
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by daks01: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
I am confused, is this for another vacancy or a continuation of the test we already did? cos i know i submitted my cv when they called for it a while back. Does anyone have an idea of what the test will entail anyways?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by evolg(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
I got d msg n i was able to generate my code den anoda update mail was sent saying i sud generate d code again.....leaving me wit 2 different codes. Abeg which one we go use on dt saturday o? Anybdy wit me on diz?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by shawylux(f): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
evolg:
I got d msg n i was able to generate my code den anoda update mail was sent saying i sud generate d code again.....leaving me wit 2 different codes. Abeg which one we go use on dt saturday o? Anybdy wit me on diz?
M currently in the same shoes with you
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by waistaa(f): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Plz those that have gotten their password,how did you go through with it because am finding it difficult
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
waistaa:
Plz those that have gotten their password,how did you go through with it because am finding it difficult

Click on the "sterlingportalcall" then you ll be directed to wher you ll enta either your email or phone through which d password ll b sent. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by waistaa(f): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
I did buh haven't gotten a reply yet,I have tried buth ma email n phone number
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by Smartoes: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
I got mine too,but it was directly from sterling bank not from workforce.Mine is on saturday.Anything 2 expect?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by chinkichun: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
The name mix up is an error from them, I called them and they told me so... They said we should ignore the name and go on with generating our password.
I have one question: does anyone have any idea about the test questions? If yes, please enlighten us...
Thank you all and I wish you all success.
You all should make preparations to get reliable and fast data service on that day as the test is online.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by beryursnoo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hey guys I got my mail invitation this evening but its gonna be a CBT on the 13th this Saturday I generated my password check ur spam box to check for your password if you have generated it. So hows the test gonna be?
Is it workforce
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by macjireh: 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Got d mail and d password buh dunno d kind of questions to expect. can someone help out pls
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by lexzyg: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
beryursnoo:
Hey guys I got my mail invitation this evening but its gonna be a CBT on the 13th this Saturday I generated my password check ur spam box to check for your password if you have generated it. So hows the test gonna be?
Is it workforce

please who knows how to get to the venue?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by macjireh: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
lexzyg:
please who knows how to get to the venue?

go to d internet, dats d venue
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by ziego(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
freshdude:
Sterling bank online test, anyone.?

Yeah. What's it like?
Re: Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? by macjireh: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
evolg:

Use d last one, but also keep d previous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" / ICSL Test/interview / More Than 23,862 Npower Beneficiaries Disqualified And More To Follow+video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.