Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters (71754 Views)

Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / The Many Lies Of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And His Gang. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by lacasa: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2014
Yawns!!!!

Op, na only u waka come.

There are those that believe that there is no God and yes! It's an opinion I guess.

So, enjoy ur two minutes fame, it's still BUHARI to Salvage wat Jonathief and his herd of militants and sycophants av feasted upon n devoured in the Nigerian state.

grin

13 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by joseph1832(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2014
Candyrain:
Can you get us the inflation rate figure of June, July and August 1985 before Buhari left office? This should help us know if he really did something. Thanks
I second this.

Cc:
Barcanista

18 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by toxiflam: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista sounds like liar Mohammed
sorry Lai Mohammed

Anyway what do u expect of one who has Tinubu as mentor

Last bullet
It's time to stop painting facts, Nigerians are now wiser, it would take more than this to sway us.
Meanwhile, go and collect ur PVC at ur polling station from tomorrow ( Lagos)

21 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista:
Let's get this cler. You raised issue on key areas....

1. The GDP under GMB, I was vindicated.

2. The inflation rate, Again my submission was vindicated

3. The External Debt: While you agreed that $50Million dollars was actually paid by GMB within few days(which I had hinged on), you went further to prove other debts persisted.. RIGHT.

4. The Refinery: This is where we are having an argument. I insist that GMB signed the contrct and supervised its implementation in its capacity as NNPC Chairman. The Warri Refinery website didn't disprove it. So also experts opinion. I stand by this. Thank God Obj is alive.

5. The Budget Issue which you brought frm SR:There was a great improvement in the budget balance and reduction in budget deficit during his time.
BUHARI BUDGET BALANCE:
Inherited a Budget Balance of N3.364.5 million.
His 1984 Budget Balance was: N2.6 Million, achiving a -21% Growth http://chituaeconomist..nl/2010/01/budget-deficit-and-macroeconomic.html?m=1

However, Jonathan's budget deficit is at 1% of our entire GDP= $5 billion

Conclusion:
You were wrong on 2 ITEMS, Right on external debt and WRONG on the Refinery fact twist.

Like I said before, the original lies weren't written by you, therefore it will be difficult for you back it up with fact. However, instead of you to either give up or seek help from your follow Buhari supporters, you keep changing the goal post while the match is still in play.

1. You are not vindicated on GDP. are you talking about GDP per capita or GDP based on PPP? if it is GDP per capita, here you have it

1980 = $849.87
1981 = $772.10
1982 = $624.98
1983 = $428.13
1984 = $336.74
1985 = $330.98

You can see that GDP per capita actuall went down during Buhari regime. From 849 in 1980 to 330 in 1985

2. In terms of Inflation, like I said before, in the year 1984 when Buhari had a full 1 year in charge of the economy, the inflation was above 40%. Do you know that Buhari was removed in August 1985? do you know that inflation is calculated on monthly bases?

3. I will say again, paying interest on a loan is not repaying the loan itself! what Buhari did was paying interest so that Nigeria can be able to borrow more from Paris club and western financiers. I will come the lies that Buhari reject foreign loans and cancelled Jakande Lagos rail-line because it was financed with foreign loan

4. I still do not really understand your argument about the refinery, You said that he initiated and sign the contract for the refinery. However, Buhari was no where close to the Government when the two refinaries was initiated in 1974, While he signed the contract for Kaduna refinery, he didn't sign that of Warri. I will repeat again, commissioning a project is not the same as initiating a project, otherwise, both Kaduna refinery and Warri refinery would have been said to be built by Shagari because they were commissioned during his regime.

5. Isn't funny that you were quick to provide a link, but suddenly refuse to follow your own link? I will ask again, where in the link you provided did you see Buhari operating a surplus budget? I have given you a break-down of Nigeria's revenue and expenditure in Buhari regime as head of state.

BY THE WAY, WHAT IS -21% growth?... how can a negative be a growth??

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by anonimi: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
Do we still have energy to attempt to dispute lies told by APC ? This is a party of the fraudulent, for the fraudulent and by the fraudulent. Their lies are orchestrated by the Chief Liar himself, he was born and named by his parent as Lai Mohammed. A combination of two words, Lie and Mohammed, these two words have left this planet in shambles.

Make we forget these janja people. On valentine day 2015, we will make their role model Buhari, to cry us a river once again.

Oga we need to continuously find the energy as it is the future of our dear country at stake.
May the Lord continue to be our strenght, Insha Allah- Ase Edumare

8 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by hamedvision2030: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2014
Wonder why people could not appreciate this man efforts towards living an unpanic life in the State, Never been closed to any of his associate and don't plan to, but all I care for is to support his candidacy comes next in election in Oyo State...... Support Gov. Abiola Ajimobi for sencond term in office as executive Governor of Oyo Stat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2014
anonimi:

Oga we need to continuously find the energy as it is the future of our dear country at stake.
May the Lord continue to be our strenght, Insha Allah- Ase Edumare

May you find strength to fight these enemies of our better destinies.

20 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2014
APC IS A PARTY BUILT ON LIES AND DECEPTIONS.

I've never seen such an opposition in my entire life.

24 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2014
Candyrain:
Can you get us the inflation rate figure of June, July and August 1985 before Buhari left office? This should help us know if he really did something. Thanks
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a material to detail the Month by Month inflation rate as at 1985. However, we have to note that GMB was in Power for 8months during that 1985, while IBB was in government for 4 Months.
Analyse IBB's economic programs and that of GMB's economic programs. Even his concept was termed Buharinomic by expÉrts. It will amount to Ínjustice to attribute the 1985 success to IBB.

13 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by ikechialex1(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2014
GEJ till 2000n4eva! Did GMB 4get his eye glasses in Aso rock?

24 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by yungprof09: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2014
my friend you are indeed a bias bootlicker of GEJ for posting what you have absolutely no knowledge of..it is indeed very worrisome that jonathan supporters will go any lenght to propagate rubbish lyk this...BUHARI WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2015 with a landslide..am sure of that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by pring: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2014
If this present government led by GEJ is allowed to rule in the next 4yrs, this country will b in a big mess. Exconvicts will b making laws in Nigeria.
People should wake up.
This man is destined to run down this nation.
Pastor Tunde Bakare saw the vision but no body belived him.

17 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by CoCoLav(f): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2014
Interesting arguments. Been following this GMB vs GEJ stuff for a while and all I know is that each side has been spinning their own lies.

5 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by cellors: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2014
Candyrain:

It is your duty to dispute his facts. Provide us the figures nah

5 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by cellors: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2014
CoCoLav:
Interesting arguments. Been following this GMB vs GEJ stuff for a while and all I know is that each side has been spinning their own lies.

This is a more objective fact and I thank you.

4 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by cellors: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2014
pring:
If this present government led by GEJ is allowed to rule in the next 4yrs, this country will b in a big mess. Exconvicts will b making laws in Nigeria.
People should wake up.
This man is destined to run down this nation.
Pastor Tunde Bakare saw the vision but no body belived him.

Do you think they care about that? Jonathan nah their brother and he cant do no wrong even when the whole country is on fire.

9 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by kasiem(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2014
i just asked my father here how the economy was during the days of buhari.......he told me how buhari would always auction the goods of people........banned private people from selling oil, and in the process oil rose to an astronomical price etc

22 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by duni04(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2014
Interesting thread!

1 Like

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by cellors: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2014
barcanista:
Unfortunately, I couldn't find a material to detail the Month by Month inflation rate as at 1985. However, we have to note that GMB was in Power for 8months during that 1985, while IBB was in government for 4 Months.
Analyse IBB's economic programs and that of GMB's economic programs. Even his concept was termed Buharinomic by expÉrts. It will amount to Ínjustice to attribute the 1985 success to IBB.

Don't mind that guy. it is not your job to provide him with the figures. it is his job to do that since he wants to dispute your facts

3 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by cellors: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2014
kasiem:
i just asked my father here how the economy was during the days of buhari.......he told me how buhari would always auction the goods of people........banned private people from selling oil, and in the process oil rose to an astronomical price etc

in other words, he did well?

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Kelvin0(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2014
yungprof09:
my friend you are indeed a bias bootlicker of GEJ for posting what you have absolutely no knowledge of..it is indeed very worrisome that jonathan supporters will go any lenght to propagate rubbish lyk this...BUHARI WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2015 with a landslide..am sure of that.
Shut d fUp u have nothing meaningful to contribute..

33 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2014
yungprof09:

And who is arguing against Buhari winning election in 2015? but must he do so base on lies? we must be told the truth

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Xano(m): 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014
Truth is the best. Truth is very vital. Op, thank you very much. I've inquired from different elderly men, who know very well of Buhari's reign and also when he was in government(and PTDF), the elderly men said a lot about buhari which is different from what some dudes post in this website and media. People should ask those advanced in age for the truth. Truth is the best.

18 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by cellors: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014
yungprof09:

I am always appalled when this SaTANists are doing everything to paint Jona a saint

6 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by chuxyn: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by fydence: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014
@datolee... I applaud and commend u for setting the records straight and also commend @barcanista for keeping it a clean debate..i have to say this is a very timely and eye opening thread, one deserving of the front page....i hope it continues to be facts against lies and not insults between Nigerians for politicians

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2014
3) Nigeria's GDP by Purchasing Power Parity was $941.2, it Grew by 8.56 %
That has always been my position. And you never disputed it.

2. The -ve Budget deficit is a GROWTH!!!!

@ detolee

3. The Refinery, it is funny that you avoided the link on Warri ®efinery.
2 questÍons:
Únder whose regime was the coÑtract Signed?
Who signed it?

12 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by 4site4: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2014
hmmm... Nawaooo! billions billions yet we can't see any is unfair ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Mexyz(m): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2014
Barcanista in trouble. *in sound sultan's voice * bush meat don catch hunter.

17 Likes

Re: The Many Lies Of Buhari And APC Supporters by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2014
If they like let them propagate more lie buhari can neva become nigeria's president just go out on the street while ppl score jonathan low many dread a buhari leadership. So I am not bothered by what we see on NL if u check most ppl in the politics section are mostly students lawyers, past student union members. GEJ all the way. Erections are neva won on the internet at least ot this time.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.