Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno (1697 Views)

The Soldier Who Has Seen His Family Only 12times In 6yrs Cos Of Boko Haram / Major SK Umaru: Another Brave Hero Killed By Boko Haram Bullets [photos] / 2 Feared Dead As Gunmen Rain Bullets In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by experimentist: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2014
My good friend got hit recently by the dreaded Boko Haram sect's in Borno State during battle.. He's a Nigeria Army Personnel and a 2005 discipline (I dnt knw his D-code). We both planned to join the Army back then but I later changed my mind while he went ahead and luckily for him he was taken..

He wouldn't have joined if he knew Nigeria is going to be messed as up as it is now cos there's nothing like BH at that time but life goes on.. He's recuperating at the Military Hospital there in Maiduguri now. Thank God for his life o.. Please pray for him and other patriotic soldiers on the battlefield.. God Help Naija o!

4 Likes

Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by seanet02: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2014
Thank God for his life

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by RockMaxi: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2014
You once said something on a thread and I want to search for it. God in his infinite mercy will heal your friend.

Yes, I got it.
experimentist:
Jonathan is a dog

3 Likes

Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by PresidentAde(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2014
May God grant him speedy recovery...........Gods speed to those in the base & those on the field !
Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by adebayo201: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2014
experimentist:
My good friend got hit recently by the dreaded Boko Haram sect's in Borno State during battle.. He's a Nigeria Army Personnel and a 2005 discipline (I dnt knw his D-code). We both planned to join the Army back then but I later changed my mind while he went ahead and luckily for him he was taken..

He wouldn't have joined if he knew Nigeria is going to be messed as up as it is now cos there's nothing like BH at that time but life goes on.. He's recuperating at the Military Hospital there in Maiduguri now. Thank God for his life o.. Please pray for him and other patriotic soldiers on the battlefield.. God Help Naija o!

So, he join for the money and because there's no job
Armies are known to fight war bro...

still, my heart wish him a God's kind of recovery.

7 Likes

Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by 1shortblackboy: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2014
adebayo201:

So, he join for the money and because there's no job
Armies are known to fight war bro...

without being disrespectful to the wounded soldier but i think this must be one of the reasons why our soldiers seem not to be able to tackle Boko Haram. when some were joining d army they thought they were just going to wear their uniforms sit in an air conditioned office, walk about the cities looking good. they never bargained for real warfare...... my thoughts though

may God heal the wounded soldier and grant him speedy recovery

4 Likes

Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by adebayo201: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2014
1shortblackboy:
without being disrespectful to the wounded soldier but i think this must be one of the reasons why our soldiers seem not to be able to tackle Boko Haram. when some were joining d army they thought they were just going to wear their uniforms sit in an air conditioned office, walk about the cities looking good. they never bargained for real warfare...... my thoughts though

Bless ur soul bro! You're on point.

#shortblackboysmoking#
Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by CyberWolf: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2014
experimentist:

That is the problem we have..bunch of cowards in the army and he is one of them going by your words...May God heal him but he should quietly get out from there if he is not brave to fight wars angry angry angry
Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by Rexnegro(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2014
experimentist:

Its well with him in Jesus name ! Quick recovery I wish u gallant soldier

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by 1shortblackboy: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2014
adebayo201:

Bless ur soul bro! You're on point.

#shortblackboysmoking#
wink cool
Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by experimentist: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
RockMaxi:
You once said something on a thread and I want to search for it. God in his infinite mercy will heal your friend.

Yes, I got it.

Bro, do you know how any soldiers and innocent civilians are dying everyday in that zone because of inadequate supports and funds to help these brave soldier boys? All because our ogas at the top are looting the fund instead of using it properly. That thing I said there is out of vexation..
Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by experimentist: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
1shortblackboy:

bros forget that thing you talk there.. I was the one who filled my friend's recruitment form online when he bought it, he actually told me to choose 'infantry department' cos he's a do or citizen. But what I'm try to say is, the system is week no support for the soldiers frm the govt .. Dem just give dem AK's to go and die when BH is clutching 40 cals..
Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
RockMaxi:

Yes, I got it.

well may God's healing virtues be upon him n divine safety be upon the soldiers at da battle front.
Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
experimentist:
bros forget that thing you talk there.. I was the one who filled my friend's recruitment form online when he bought it, he actually told me to choose 'infantry department' cos he's a do or citizen. But what I'm try to say is, the system is week no support for the soldiers frm the govt .. Dem just give dem AK's to go and die when BH is clutching 40 cals..
u r barkin like a dog.
Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by 1960chic(f): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
His fight shall never be in vain

He's in my prayers
Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Please Pray For My Friend (soldier) Who Got Hit By Boko Haram Bullets In Borno by omenka(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
RockMaxi:

Yes, I got it.

And how does this affect his friend who was fighting to ensure you sleep with both eyes closed

@op. Our prayers are with him. Hope he emerges stronger and return to the frontline as soon as possible.

#GodBlessOurKhakiBoys.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG To Legalize Arms Possessions For Nigerians / APC, Buhari, Others, Condemn Invasion Of N’assembly / United Nations FAO Data Shows GEJ And Adeshina Working: GEJ 2015-2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.