Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

I Am Sad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sad (1372 Views)

Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) / Gov Mimiko To Gov Fashola "I Am Sad / A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sad by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2014
Am a sad man, a very sad man. I was born immediately after the unfortunate civil war which ravaged my region (non Igbo). I sang the old national anthem 'Nigeria We Hail Thee' my parents (of blessed memory) believed in one Nigeria and admonished all of us to work for the greatness of Nigeria.
I joined The Nigerian Police Force to serve my father's land. I had opportunities to go for peace keeping missions in Liberia( twice) and Sudan. We ( including our military) we won laurels as Nigerians for Nigeria. We were rated high by UN. But today Nigeria security men have become a laughing stock
Am sad because Nigeria is on the verge of disintegration. Northern elders who want to either rule this country or they ruin it. As am writing, security experts does not see Nigeria as an entity beyond 2015. They level of arms in circulation is alarming. I don't want see the horrors i saw in Liberia, Sudan and in Jos Plateau
Pls am coming In one hour time
am back.
Am not a prophet of doom, but a security expert, from intelligence information available now, Nigeria is going down daily and MAY NOT survive 2015 except by divine intervention. It can be prevented.
I ve stopped praying for the unity of this country am praying for the peaceful disintegration of this prison called Nigeria. I live in The northern Nigeria and i am relocating back to my state. 2015 will be bloody should Buhari not win the election.
Am sad because few days ago in Gombe, i lost a gallant friend due to boko haram attack. His wife and four children are crying their hearts out now in my house. Should we blame Mr President when some people feel that Nigeria is an estate of their forefathers and others should be slaves in their homeland?
Re: I Am Sad by BigBizzy(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2014
there was a country
Re: I Am Sad by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2014
Nigeria shall rise again
Re: I Am Sad by Omexonomy: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2014
My brother do not be sad i will suggest you should always pray for nigeria to be on the right track. None the less God knows better.
Re: I Am Sad by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2014
Nigeria has always come out stronger from difficult situation
So shall she these time around

Small arms proliferation is serious issue the Govt is playing with.
It sometime hurts to see our military chickenout
The same Military who had Glory days
In Burma
Kinshasha
Freetown
Monrovia
Mogadisho
Sudan
Many more small UN engagement all around the word
The same military with the prestigious Defence academy n war college
Re: I Am Sad by agriboom: 9:10am On Nov 06, 2014
You should be sad! If indeed you stupidly believe that the northern leaders are reducing their votes by killing the people that will most likely vote for them then yes nigeria deserves to disintegrate

We all see where all the evidence of these destructions point to! Every single person that has been caught in any kind of mess about this insecurity thing is a friend or has connection to who?

Henry okah
Ehijirika
Dokubo
CAN president
Sheriff
Just the ones I can remember

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sad by wirelessssss(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2014
embarassed I had a nightmare last night:shooting and shooting
Re: I Am Sad by CyberWolf: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2014
Let them bring it on..we are ready for them.. angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am Sad by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:37am On Nov 06, 2014
agriboom:
You should be sad! If indeed you stupidly believe that the northern leaders are reducing their votes by killing the people that will most likely vote for them then yes nigeria deserves to disintegrate

We all see where all the evidence of these destructions point to! Every single person that has been caught in any kind of mess about this insecurity thing is a friend or has connection to who?

Henry okah
Ehijirika
Dokubo
CAN president
Sheriff

keep believing that the people you mentioned above minus Sheriff are the people sponsoring boko haram.
Re: I Am Sad by Collynzo29: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2014
It pains me when people use multinational, mostly non-combatant peace keeping missions as basis for the percieved greatness of Nigerian Army.
Look inwards, how many internal struggles have they successfully quelled using military force?
Re: I Am Sad by Collynzo29: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Nigeria has always come out stronger from difficult situation
So shall she these time around

Small arms proliferation is serious issue the Govt is playing with.
It sometime hurts to see our military chickenout
The same Military who had Glory days
In Burma
Kinshasha
Freetown
Monrovia
Mogadisho
Sudan
Many more small UN engagement all around the word
The same military with the prestigious Defence academy n war college
Which glory days?
I was very much in the Niger Delta when they were being used for target practice by militants.
It is on record that the Nigerian Army lost more men in the battle field than the Biafrans during the civil war.
Boko haram are currently making a mincemeal of them.
All these are within a span of almost 50 years, so which glory days are you talking about?
Re: I Am Sad by agriboom: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
keep believing that the people you mentioned above minus Sheriff are the people sponsoring boko haram.

In your bigoted little mind it's only sheriff because he's a northerner? Ok for the sake of argument let's say you are right, who is shielding thesame sheriff to the point of almost giving him presidential powers when he enters borno?
Re: I Am Sad by agriboom: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2014
Nigeria these days is a big joke, we need to realize we will be better off apart, our problem isn't BH, Religion or regional! We are all too dumb to handle a country this size! And honestly speaking deep down we really don't like each other!

Don't believe me? Read comments on what ever site you choose

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2014
agriboom:

In your bigoted little mind it's only sheriff because he's a northerner? Ok for the sake of argument let's say you are right, who is shielding thesame sheriff to the point of almost giving him presidential powers when he enters borno?
am not in good frame of mind to agrue with you cause you mindset is like that of almajiri. If the people you mentioned are the one that are sponsoring boko haram to reduce the voting strength of the north and northern elders advocated amnesty for them it goes to show that northern elders are fools and cowards

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad by PassingShot(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2014
CyberWolf:
Let them bring it on..we are ready for them.. angry angry angry angry

Who are "we"? War no be beans my friend.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad by agriboom: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
am not in good frame of mind to agrue with you cause you mindset is like that of almajiri. If the people you mentioned are the one that are sponsoring boko haram to reduce the voting strength of the north and northern elders advocated amnesty for them it goes to show that northern elders are fools and cowards

You with the mindset of a professor, have you ever heard anyone suggest amnesty for the sponsors? I'm guessing that's a no? Now tell me if sheriff is not a friend to who you are here to campaign for! As for fools and cowards you will find out soon enough!

PDP is BH and BH is PDP I wonder who said that and where he is now
pray to God nigeria breaks

1 Like

Re: I Am Sad by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2014
agriboom:

You with the mindset of a professor, have you ever heard anyone suggest amnesty for the sponsors? I'm guessing that's a no? Now tell me if sheriff is not a friend to who you are here to campaign for! As for fools and cowards you will find out soon enough!

bros, sorry pls. One day the northern elders will wake up to see that northern Nigeria has been isolated from a sane society. South Sudan and Sudan
Re: I Am Sad by CyberWolf: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2014
PassingShot:

Who are "we"? War no be beans my friend.
when it's inevitable, you don't have a choice..better to die a warrior than a coward...
Re: I Am Sad by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2014
agriboom:

No one said that. Stop spreading false info mate.
Re: I Am Sad by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
@Op,I guess you are a saTANist and one of those shouting GEJ till 2019. Now that you have been affected indirectly from the insurgence,you now know this country will not see beyond 2015.

When I always tell stories on this forum how I have been indirectly affected by the insurgency,some idiotts think I am making up the story to seek for sympathy.
The earlier you saTANists realize non-northerners are being slaughtered like chickens everyday by boko haram,the better for you.

If Nigeria is going to disintergrate,let it do so peacefully.
Re: I Am Sad by johnmartus(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
we should not blaming only northern leaders we should also blame Jonathan for reckless and tyranny
Re: I Am Sad by brownlord: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
agriboom:

Henry okah
Ehijirika
Dokubo
CAN president
Sheriff

First who is Ehijirika because i schooled in france,

Now if you fooolishly believe that Jonathan, dokubo, Ayo or someone from south is responsible for the destruction in your north, then you are nothing but a very big fooool no offence, so someone is paying you to destroy your home and you really doing it? what happen to all the northerners in the army, police force and other intelligence unit, what happen to the northern elders, none is aware and they allowed a southerner to destroy their region.

why not first face your imams and northern politicians who used religion to build almijiri robot they can use to unleash mayhem and carry out their evil agenda before blaming someone else
Re: I Am Sad by agriboom: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
brownlord:

First who is Ehijirika because i schooled in france,

Now if you fooolishly believe that Jonathan, dokubo, Ayo or someone from south is responsible for the destruction in your north, then you are nothing but a very big fooool no offence, so someone is paying you to destroy your home and you really doing it? what happen to all the northerners in the army, police force and other intelligence unit, what happen to the northern elders, none is aware and they allowed a southerner to destroy their region.

why not first face your imams and northern politicians who used religion to build almijiri robot they can use to unleash mayhem and carry out their evil agenda before blaming someone else

No apologies needed, I see what I see and you see what you see but.... Ok, give me a billion dollars and there is no region in this sh*thole that the locals Will not be willing to help in destruction if paid well, especially if those I try to solicit are criminals to begin with

No where have I ever heard an ex president accuse the current of using/training a killer squad but hey he is our son so....... Everything going on points to..... But I guess only the fools see
Re: I Am Sad by agriboom: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

No one said that. Stop spreading false info mate.

A little more research please, I actually watched the town hall meeting those words came out
Re: I Am Sad by agriboom: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
ProfessorPeter:
bros, sorry pls. One day the northern elders will wake up to see that northern Nigeria has been isolated from a sane society. South Sudan and Sudan

Sane society being the south south? Hahaha ok!
Re: I Am Sad by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
agriboom:

A little more research please, I actually watched the town hall meeting those words came out

Lie from the pit of hell. I got the video even as we speak.
Re: I Am Sad by agriboom: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2014
^^^^

Pls post

(1) (Reply)

Events After Posting My Earnings - Cramjones / US Presidents Visit War Zones, Like Afghanistan And Iraq, Why Can't Jonathan? / Dele Momodu:Gen. Buhari's Time Has Come And He Looks Very Unstoppable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.