Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ (4386 Views)

Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust / Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip / President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by NJPot(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2014
The president of Nigeria landed Burkina Faso yesterday in a visit for crisis talk with other ECOWAS leaders. However, the Burkina Faso Military leader was disappointed as he saw the president of the most populous country in Africa not wearing his usual black 'agbada' and black round hat.

Source: http://www.naijokpot..com/2014/11/burkina-faso-military-leader-not-happy.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by Kasyn(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2014
Not funny,man!....go get a job!!!
Wanna tow the path of FNN?
I'm not gonna click that f.ucking link...

11 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2014
NJPot:
The president of Nigeria landed Burkina Faso yesterday in a visit for crisis talk with other ECOWAS leaders. However, the Burkina Faso Military leader was disappointed as he saw the president of the most populous country in Africa not wearing his usual black 'agbada' and black round hat.
Source: http://www..com/2014/11/burkina-faso-military-leader-not-happy.html

even a fool who laughs at every little thing will say this one no try at all

15 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2014
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2014
third to comment if it made front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by NJPot(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2014
Kasyn:
Not funny,man!....go get a job!!!
Wanna tow the path of FNN?
I'm not gonna click that f.ucking link...
diluminati:

even a fool who laughs at every little thing will say this one no try at all
SLIDEwaxie:
Nonsense

PDP Ba*tards

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by Kasyn(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by Kasyn(m): 9:23am On Nov 06, 2014
NJPot:

PDP Ba*tards
your joke is as dry as the desert!
Get a job.....its an advice,a good one!

9 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by Kasyn(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2014
NJPot:

PDP Ba*tards
and remember,no one is gonna click your f.ucking link,be it pro-pdp or pro-Apc members!

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2014
NJPot:

PDP Ba*tards

you have no jokes in you. try toilet cleaning.

8 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by Kasyn(m): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2014
diluminati:

you have no jokes in you. try toilet cleaning.
Lmao.....the mugu missed his road!

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by NJPot(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2014
Kasyn:
and remember,no is gonna click your f.ucking link,be it pro-pdp or pro-Apc members!
Sorry. I got more than 100 clicks within 1min after this post. Probably, you have secretely checked the site too. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by Kasyn(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2014
NJPot:

Sorry. I got more than 100 clicks within 1min after this post. Probably, you have secretely checked the site too. Hypocrites.
see ya life........100clicks? Lol......don't you even get it? Your joke isn't funny!

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2014
Kid. sad

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by NJPot(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2014
Kasyn:
see ya life........100clicks? Lol......don't you even get it? Your joke isn't funny!

I said more than 100. Go back to school. Little kid.

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by Kasyn(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2014
NJPot:

I said more than 100. Go back to school. Little kid.
who is the little kid here?
"political jokes is not always funny(not when it involves high ranking officer(s)),maybe the person involved might take you serious......i will advice you to stay away from this"

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by NJPot(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2014
Kasyn:
who is the little kid here?
"political jokes is not always funny,maybe the person involved might take you serious......i will advice you to stay away from this"

This is democracy bros. Many newspapers, draw worse catoons and caricatures of the president and politicians. The politicians do see them and they laugh. The fact is that when no body is talking about someone, that person in not important.

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by Kasyn(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2014
NJPot:

This is democracy bros. Many newspapers, draw worse catoons and caricatures of the president and politicians. The politicians do see them and they laugh. The fact is that when no body is talking about someone, that person in not important.
you only talk about important and superior people when you have something reasonable to say,but if you think otherwise then,goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by NJPot(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2014
Kasyn:
you only talk about important and superior people when you have something reasonable to say,but if you think otherwise then,goodluck!
Thanks for the advice. I will do better next time.

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by raymis(f): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2014
Lol
Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2014
NJPot:

dont try so hard, you are not funny.

5 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by jumu: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2014
he disregard gej because he know gej is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by omenka(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2014
NJPot:

PDP Ba*tards
Oga beat it!! Your joke isn't funny.

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by NJPot(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2014
diluminati:

dont try so hard, you are not funny.

I know why it is not funny to you. If one makes a joke about your father, it wont be funny. But remember, GEJ dont even know you. He no send you. Keep on crying.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by udemzyudex(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2014
NJPot:

PDP Ba*tards
Hungry blogger.....

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by levelszik(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2014
Weyrey blogger

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by NJPot(m): 10:37am On Nov 06, 2014
udemzyudex:

Hungry blogger.....

levelszik:
Weyrey blogger

Rich bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by rigarmortis: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2014
omenka:
Oga beat it!! Your joke isn't funny.

they say even the most insane of street lunatics display signs of saneness from days of yore in their moments of calmness, I am happy you still have the ability to regain your wits.

wish you can do this oftener.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by hunter21(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
NJPot:

where are the freaking mods when you need them
Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by NJPot(m): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
hunter21:

where are the freaking mods when you need them

Envy @ its peak. More than 1200 views. Thanks all for your comments though critical. That is a good start in Nairaland. God bless Seun for this forum. Once again thanks all. Don't miss the next post.

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by blaqtom(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Funny dude ........your jokes made my gf forgive me for kissing her yunga sis..........am gonna try kissing her mother next so anoda joke might come in handy......thanks men! Am gonna click after sending this msg
Re: Burkina Faso Military Leader Unhappy With GEJ by osile2012: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
[size=15pt]ABEG MAKE UNA PITY AM [/size] grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Loyalist, 1000 PDP Members Decamp To APC / Imo State has The Highest Number Of Civil Servants In Nigeria / Forgotten Facts: The Day Nigeria And Cameroon Almost Went To War Part 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.